The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it does depend on height/weight more than age however I do agree with you even with a booster seat (and the fact you can now get them with isofix connectors so they are still securely attached) like need to be in one of those till 135cm (recommended til 150cm) which neither of the youngest seemingly are.. the fact that if the seatbelt is cutting into the neck then it’s going to cause some serious damage even in a small accident.. they always comment about how small Isla is which does raise concerns even more to be honest??‍♀
If its due to height and Weight Isla definitely needs something like a booster, after all lazy goes on about how small isla and Esme are for ages so she's answered the theory isla should have something to sit on. Just once again them doing as they please, and if something did happen it wouldn't be their fault they'd blame the other person.

Reactions: 3
r

I am so very sorry to hear about what happened to your sister and your nephew. How furious, appalled and devastated you must have been when you were told about what had happened - I feel for you all so much. I feel so sickened by that driver who was on her phone. Oh my God, what a callous, uncaring woman to drive and to do that. I hope that over time, and with lots of help and support, your nephew's life gets easier xx
Thank-you. Yes I was appalled because there so easily could have been a different outcome. Even now I get so mad when I see people driving whilst talking on their phones even with all the danger warnings and the fact they risk fines and points on their licenses if they’re caught!
If I lived in Leeds/Bradford area and saw Sarah driving around whilst vlogging i would Report her in a heartbeat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isla needs to be in a high back booster. At DLP it was showed she was as just under 120cm.

Esme probably should be on at least a backless booster I dont think she is taller than 135cm.

For someone who hasn’t even received their full drivers licence in the post yet she is breaking the law on a daily basis.

Their is the domino effect to this - their fans majority of young teens, some will be learning to drive in a few years time. They see someone like Lazy vlogging while driving looking directly in to the camera!! Then they do the same vlogging looking at the camera fiddling with it while moving along the road and end up in a ditch or wrapped round a tree, or killing some innocent pedestrians or other road users, because they are copying her!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It's sad they they skim under the radar for all these things. The girls always look well presented ect so noone would question the fact that they don't have booster seats, don't have a normal bed time ect.

Reactions: 5
So she wants people to control the day on Instagram..oh I’d love to do that! Get off YouTube, address the “alleged” indiscretions, wash your kids bedsheets and stop the minions trolling the victims and every other person disturbed by the things you and creepy have done! Oh and decorate the baby’s bedroom as you said you would do that this week too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I believe by law they have to be in a car seat until they are 12 years old or 135cm tall, whichever comes first. My 7 year old is 130cm and I will make him use his car seat until he can not physically fit in it! I don't understand how keeping their children safe isn't priority to them!?
Yes Marnie it is 12yrs My Grandaughter has a booster seat she is 11. Safety should be their top priority,and as for the vlooging when driving,split second lack of concentration, Lazy is an accident waiting to happen, :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just seen Sarah’s insta stories -should we give Isabelle £100 for a shopping trip?

Absolutely not you stupid woman! Jesus Christ these kids are never gonna understand the value of money!

Reactions: 17
They don't anyway unfortunately. The damage has already been done.

Just seen Sarah’s insta stories -should we give Isabelle £100 for a shopping trip?

Absolutely not you stupid woman! Jesus Christ these kids are never gonna understand the value of money!
There is way too many of these videos. Family fizz have done it numerous times. It’s boring now

Reactions: 7

I’m surprised to see they were in the lounge last night... but I guess it’ll also come from the fact that it had been said Esme & Isla being brought pyjamas and the such? so they gotta show Isabelle getting the same??‍♀ Those sorts of videos are over done now & there’s just nothing really behind them. Good for Izzy! But they’re still missing the mark.

In the old clip of Isla being told she was getting her ears pierced, she probably was told to pose to start with, she was doing a peace sign and pouting which wasn't appropriate. She looked less than ecstatic at learning she was about to have her ears done and started crying, not from excitment but from fear it would hurt as she asked if they would. Sarah told her it only hurts when they do it then it goes away.

Off topic but I think the girls especially Issy and Esme woud benefit from going to a homework club after school (if their school has one) , that way they can properly relax without having to listen to Sarah's cackling and having the threat of Chris barging into their rooms with the camera gurning away like the crazy person he is. I can see no other relaxed place they could do their homework unless they were allowed to go to their local library alone but that'd never happen as they are not allowed any freedom.
Both can stay until 6 & 6.30pm to do homework. But if they stayed they wouldn't have anything to Vlog ?

Reactions: 4
And control our life for the day involves you guessed it....SHOPPING! What a sad life when the highlight of your day is the shops..why not go to a museum, take the kids swimming-ice skating-something fun not just for you but the whole family..maybe even educational ?

Reactions: 11
And control our life for the day involves you guessed it....SHOPPING! What a sad life when the highlight of your day is the shops..why not go to a museum, take the kids swimming-ice skating-something fun not just for you but the whole family..maybe even educational ?
How much more crap can they squeeze into that house?! I still don't understand where all the girls clothes are kept!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.