The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which they have since deleted! Not got the balls to stand and face us!!! Coward!!

Anyway, moving on from that deluded asswipe, I found this interesting. Dates back to Sept 2017 but says a lot about how important school work is to Chris and Sarah!! Explains a lot! Imagine allowing your kids to take a bollocking from their school about not doing homework just because you have to get them to do stuff for views!!! And as for bed from 7pm - PAH HAHAHA!!!
Surely homework is more important than after school activities? If they were mine if homework wasn't done then no after school activities simples haha just finished watching corrie.xx

Reactions: 7
I always get baffled when I see people state they feel sorry for Sarah - like she's under some "spell".

Are they watching the same Sarah?!

The Sarah Ingham I watch:

- Constantly makes her children feel like total crap (the way they talk, what clothes they choose etc).

- Is the dominant one in the family. Dictates where they go, when they go.

- Doesn't have to do anything at all. Nothing round the house. No pick ups or drop offs. Nothing.

- Gets everything she would ever want/need and gives nothing in return to others (ie. Swindling her nanna out of the money each week).

She is not controlled. She is not to be felt sorry for. She is not sweet and innocent. She is just as vile as the groomer himself.
I think worse , Sarah is a woman and a mother of girls herself, she should have more empathy towards those young girls, especially Jess she looks so young and innocent,
Sarah should know what it’s like to be a young woman, how vulnerable you feel etc .
But it’s ALL about the money ?
It’s very sad selling your pride and integrity for cash she is a tit person, he’s a sleazy git but she enables him clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think worse , Sarah is a woman and a mother of girls herself, she should have more empathy towards those young girls, especially Jess she looks so young and innocent,
Sarah should know what it’s like to be a young woman, how vulnerable you feel etc .
But it’s ALL about the money ?
It’s very sad selling your pride and integrity for cash she is a tit person, he’s a sleazy git but she enables him clearly.
As long as he jumps, cooks cleans etc and she gets to do duck all, all day then she thinks she's got it made...

That comment about how they shared things 50/50 in the household was comical Chris did all the running around in the morning with the girls and took them to school, he had come back did all this cleaning and washing and she sat with a cup of tea and a magazine then claimed it to be 50/50 in her household she wouldn't have it any other way. It's obviously clear from the bump pictures she has no idea what percentages mean but she does jack tit all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As long as he jumps, cooks cleans etc and she gets to do duck all, all day then she thinks she's got it made...

That comment about how they shared things 50/50 in the household was comical Chris did all the running around in the morning with the girls and took them to school, he had come back did all this cleaning and washing and she sat with a cup of tea and a magazine then claimed it to be 50/50 in her household she wouldn't have it any other way. It's obviously clear from the bump pictures she has no idea what percentages mean but she does jack tit all the time.
Hmmm I dunno mind they are 50/50 in some things eg he does the cheating and she does her bit covering it up .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely homework is more important than after school activities? If they were mine if homework wasn't done then no after school activities simples haha just finished watching corrie.xx
I do agree with the fact Some homework is completely ridiculous, like the tasks that are set are mind boggling however it is a part of schooling and they should at least be encouraged to do it, with a time set out (Sarah also didn’t mention that they couldn’t do it at the weekends because they’re always on super duper amazing adventures!!) that they can do it by. Not sure if the times are still the same but if there’s still waiting around at dance then perfect time for it to be started etc.. and I think doing the homework does also set up a better mindset for being then able to prioritise revision as and when the time comes for it which will be important considering the ages they are now.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone hear the dig at the end of the tit show? Something about he’s free now etc and she said because we all know you control me babe ?

That just makes her an even worse person and best of it is she’s too thick to realise ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I do agree with the fact Some homework is completely ridiculous, like the tasks that are set are mind boggling however it is a part of schooling and they should at least be encouraged to do it, with a time set out (Sarah also didn’t mention that they couldn’t do it at the weekends because they’re always on super duper amazing adventures!!) that they can do it by. Not sure if the times are still the same but if there’s still waiting around at dance then perfect time for it to be started etc.. and I think doing the homework does also set up a better mindset for being then able to prioritise revision as and when the time comes for it which will be important considering the ages they are now.
Absolutely, and the act of managing your time in terms of homework sets you up for life further down the line in how to prioritise things when you eventually come into the world of work, have deadlines and timescales to adhere to etc. If Sarah and Chris don't see the importance of how this stands their kids for life, then they are not only ruining their childhoods now by pimping them out at every opportunity, but they are ruining their futures too. They'll go into the world of work feeling entitled, like the world owes them something and they don't need to live by a company's rules. Even if they do go down the YouTube route, it won't be a lifelong career. And by the time they get to adulthood the influencer market will likely be saturated with wannabes anyway

Reactions: 15
Absolutely, and the act of managing your time in terms of homework sets you up for life further down the line in how to prioritise things when you eventually come into the world of work, have deadlines and timescales to adhere to etc. If Sarah and Chris don't see the importance of how this stands their kids for life, then they are not only ruining their childhoods now by pimping them out at every opportunity, but they are ruining their futures too. They'll go into the world of work feeling entitled, like the world owes them something and they don't need to live by a company's rules. Even if they do go down the YouTube route, it won't be a lifelong career. And by the time they get to adulthood the influencer market will likely be saturated with wannabes anyway
Sadly I think Isla already feels the world owes her something

Reactions: 7
Also with the homework, it’s a way as a parent to be involved with what they are learning at school. To see what areas they need more support and what areas they don’t. There is nothing like seeing your child animated about what they have learnt at school and telling you all about it. I would never let my child go into school without doing his homework and getting in trouble for it. That’s cruel. And again gives her children the mentality that they are above others and don’t have to do what their friends are doing. My son has special needs and it can take us hours to complete a couple of questions, we have to plan our weekend so that we have time to do it. Like every other parent. Sarah just thinks she is above everything.

Reactions: 19
Nobody mentioned it here, not sure it's allowed wouldn't know why but those 2 creeps have trolls all over Twitter and YT bullying. They have family members: Gruesome Granny, Katrina , Lazy's friends and Creepy himself. They are saying vile disgusting things...

Reactions: 2
How is it legal to Vlog and drive at the same time? ?
Totally not paying attention to the road looking directly in the camera. Just goes to show she doesn't give a crap about that baby as she's putting his safety at risk. But we all knew that...

Nobody mentioned it here, not sure it's allowed wouldn't know why but those 2 creeps have trolls all over Twitter and YT bullying. They have family members: Gruesome Granny, Katrina , Lazy's friends and Creepy himself. They are saying vile disgusting things...
Is this new people? I thought this was known knowledge?

Reactions: 6
Totally not paying attention to the road looking directly in the camera. Just goes to show she doesn't give a crap about that baby as she's putting his safety at risk. But we all knew that...
And putting at risk other innocent road users and even pedestrians !

Look at the name. Guess who it is. Must get a %#^* on reading the comments...
Their Christmas Day vlog - the one they rely on each year - only has 1.7m views. That's really not a lot at all when you think about previous years.

2017 has 9m.

2016 has 59m (because of Esme's reaction).

2015 has 1m.

On a separate note whilst going through old vlogs. Found this little beauty. Watch from 24 minutes, where Chris goes mental about Kiss a Ginger Day - he says "No, heck no" in it ?

So it's ok for him/them to bully others bit no one is allowed to bully their kids.

Pot kettle black!

Whilst driving Sarah adjusts the camera when she mentions that her mum was ill.

• Angry
Also with the homework, it’s a way as a parent to be involved with what they are learning at school. To see what areas they need more support and what areas they don’t. There is nothing like seeing your child animated about what they have learnt at school and telling you all about it. I would never let my child go into school without doing his homework and getting in trouble for it. That’s cruel. And again gives her children the mentality that they are above others and don’t have to do what their friends are doing. My son has special needs and it can take us hours to complete a couple of questions, we have to plan our weekend so that we have time to do it. Like every other parent. Sarah just thinks she is above everything.
Agreed some kids are in large classes and the teacher hasn’t got the time to explain everything individually, homework is a way for the child to have one to one tuition in a sense
The problem is if it doesn’t make good content they want nothing to do with it ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.