The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos they’re gross… and BIG FAT SKINT 😂😂
Surely there’s a cap on how much they can pay off their mortgage? Is Chris lying to her about how much they have left to pay? She didn’t even know what a stethoscope was called yesterday so wouldn’t take much to pull the wool over her eyes

Someone’s now replied to say how lovely it is they are so down to earth and never flaunt their wealth like other YouTubers. She’s just sat and compiled a list of all the things they’ve bought over the past year, how do people not see how disgusting they are 😂 at a time when people are really struggling to get by and feed their kids day to day she’s gone off on a rant about how rich they are and how much money they spend. VILE. Also.. she doesn’t read here
You’re correct they would have to pay a penalty if they wish to pay their mortgage off early.

Reactions: 11
Now I may sound dumb...but sharon38teen if you could pay your mortgage off 'very soon' why bother at all...surely if you have that kind of money, you have it all the time...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Creepy and his favourite emoji have replied to Linda commenting that they're running out of money. '🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 If only you actually knew! 🤣🤡🤡🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱'

It really pushes his buttons when people say they're skint 🤡
They get all riled up when people talk about how skint they are, but you don't hear a peep from them when people are saying what a
Nonce he is, or that they are neglectful parents... 🚩🚩🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If they are landlords which I very much doubt, they would have had to pay an extra £46k in stamp duty alone. They would have also kept their old house and rented that out as the tax advantages of letting out a property you used to live in rather than buy to let is huge

You’re correct they would have to pay a penalty if they wish to pay their mortgage off early.
not if it’s on a variable rate, you can pay as much as you want off. Even if fixed or discounted rate you can usually pay off an extra 10 per cent per year without penalty.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think Creepy has told Lazy that they have a high interest mortgage which will mean they pay it off quicker. As opposed to the high interest being applied to the loan amount. I am actually beginning to wonder if that’s what she thinks it means 😂 I mean this is the same woman who told us she doesn’t even go into the banking app but yet knows in depth how much they still have on their mortgage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thankyou.I`ve been in a wheelchair several times (arthritis, spine ,joints and fibro) ,so i know all too well what it`s like to be stuck inside ,and then to deal with being in a chair.I have to say one of my favourite memories of my grandad (who i absolutely adored) ,was spending a week, just him and i.My nan`s brother turned up one day ,and i was at my grandparents.They said they`d decided she needed a break and would i stay with him if they took her back with them.Needless to say i jumped at the chance ,and i`ve never forgotten that week.We went out every single day ,we`re not far from 2 beaches and parks and he had a blast ,as did I.I also cooked him his favourite meals ,and puds (which almost got me in trouble ,when my nan returned and he asked what was for afters!LOL).Such happy memories and now i can do the same for my mum.Yes ,often i`ll pay badly if i go too far ,but ,just to see how much brighter and cheerful she is after going out is worth it.I consider myself extremely lucky.As an adopted baby i was so blessed to be brought into such a wonderful loving family.Without exception i have a incredible bond with them all...and of course it goes without saying i had/have the best mum and dad in the world.Take care ,your cooking looks amazing!I`m glad you`ve passed on your expertise so you`ll still be enjoying good home cooking even when it`s done by someone else. ♥ (I also love hearing about your memories).Happy days ,eh?:)xx
It warms my heart to hear other tattlers previously untold stories and it’s lovely to learn of your own life stories. We are living in the most perturbing of times but must do our utmost to preserve life as we know it.
TAKE CARE EVERYONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think Creepy has told Lazy that they have a high interest mortgage which will mean they pay it off quicker. As opposed to the high interest being applied to the loan amount.
Something tells me that neither of them are all that clever when it comes to the concept of 'redemption', in any sense of the word!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
With the cost of living rising daily, 54% rise in household fuel (before the Ukraine crisis hits) petro/diesel for the taxi/DPD van already at record levels and due to rise higher, mince and cheese going up in price as well as the slow cooker running costs increasing and they won't be in a qualifying council tax band to get the £150 council tax rebate for household fuel increases (Rishi is a jealous hater). Their views have tumbled, they are making a lot less for their crap vlogs, how are they going to keep up with their (massive) mortgage payments on Rosabelle Manor??? Most of us are feeling the pinch right now and cutting back but things are going to get worse and I for one are thankfull I am not living in a £700,000 house with a falling income and rising costs.

Set for life, my arse!

How long before the debt collector comes knocking??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thankyou.I`ve been in a wheelchair several times (arthritis, spine ,joints and fibro) ,so i know all too well what it`s like to be stuck inside ,and then to deal with being in a chair.I have to say one of my favourite memories of my grandad (who i absolutely adored) ,was spending a week, just him and i.My nan`s brother turned up one day ,and i was at my grandparents.They said they`d decided she needed a break and would i stay with him if they took her back with them.Needless to say i jumped at the chance ,and i`ve never forgotten that week.We went out every single day ,we`re not far from 2 beaches and parks and he had a blast ,as did I.I also cooked him his favourite meals ,and puds (which almost got me in trouble ,when my nan returned and he asked what was for afters!LOL).Such happy memories and now i can do the same for my mum.Yes ,often i`ll pay badly if i go too far ,but ,just to see how much brighter and cheerful she is after going out is worth it.I consider myself extremely lucky.As an adopted baby i was so blessed to be brought into such a wonderful loving family.Without exception i have a incredible bond with them all...and of course it goes without saying i had/have the best mum and dad in the world.Take care ,your cooking looks amazing!I`m glad you`ve passed on your expertise so you`ll still be enjoying good home cooking even when it`s done by someone else. ♥ (I also love hearing about your memories).Happy days ,eh?:)xx
Look after you and yours

With the cost of living rising daily, 54% rise in household fuel (before the Ukraine crisis hits) petro/diesel for the taxi/DPD van already at record levels and due to rise higher, mince and cheese going up in price as well as the slow cooker running costs increasing and they won't be in a qualifying council tax band to get the £150 council tax rebate for household fuel increases (Rishi is a jealous hater). Their views have tumbled, they are making a lot less for their crap vlogs, how are they going to keep up with their (massive) mortgage payments on Rosabelle Manor??? Most of us are feeling the pinch right now and cutting back but things are going to get worse and I for one are thankfull I am not living in a £700,000 house with a falling income and rising costs.

Set for life, my arse!

How long before the debt collector comes knocking??
The slow cooker will be costing a fortune to run. Antacids are pricier than a high interest mortgage on a motorway pylon…,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The slow cooker will be costing a fortune to run. Antacids are pricier than a high interest mortgage on a motorway pylon…,
Ah yes but Creepy (the master electrician) has probably run a cable to hook them up to the nearest pylon! Problem solved! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sorry BUT nothing quite makes me giggle like motormouth herself defending their 'wealth'

Sarah hun 'money talks, but wealth whispers'

But you do you in 'Rosabelle Manor' and fill it with B&M tat and candles and baskets

While your N O N C E husband fills your driveway with N O N C E vehicle's .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They get all riled up when people talk about how skint they are, but you don't hear a peep from them when people are saying what a
ponce he is, or that they are neglectful parents... 🚩🚩🚩

thing is it’s really hit a nerve when people say they are skint and desperate … but as the saying goes the truth always hurts

Reactions: 18
Something tells me that neither of them are all that clever when it comes to the concept of 'redemption', in any sense of the word!
And neither of them would be able to spell it anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Redemption-ishy thingamybobbydooo - a n y-w a y😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Beetle Mania 😂
View attachment 1109185

It was Isabelle's day but Lazy and (more so) Creepy made it all about them. It was probably the last time he washed his hair.
View attachment 1109125View attachment 1109119View attachment 1109129View attachment 1109131

This poor guy looks like he needs a headache tablet or two and a lie down.
View attachment 1109139

Half this crap will still be in the garage, unless it's chocolate, in which case it'll be long gone.
View attachment 1109150View attachment 1109151
View attachment 1109157
View attachment 1109158

All those gifts and they couldn't even be bothered to give back to the ifam.
View attachment 1109176

Isabelle is now a shadow of her former self. She seemed so much more confident in this vlog. If she had to stand up and speak to a crowd of ifam now I think she'd be a total mess due to anxiety.
EFFIN HELL ! How butt ugly does he look on those photos. I honestly thought he’s got worse recently but no after looking at these screen shots , that man is the epitome of FUGLY ! The word was literally made to describe him ! I didn’t realise at the time he was so gross I just thought he was as camp as Christmas but that’s it really but once you know you can’t un know it and since then , WELL your eyes are opened and you can’t bloody close them.

The fact that the day was meant to be for Izzy and they took the whole family , talk about milking your daughters audience , pitifully embarrassing. They choose to dig it back up , if it where me I’d bury it down so deep it wouldn’t ever be seen again ! Their brains clearly don’t work like regular peoples , hence why the ifam all seem to be of a certain type , the only people who don’t recognise a glory hunting greasy nobody and his wannabe wife ! They see , well i don’t actually know what they see in them anymore. I’m baffled. The baby won’t be cute for long and unfortunately will just end up like a feral scruffbag like the rest of them , poor little mite.

Got a horrible feeling she might be up the duff again but I pray that I am wrong , they use Esme to look after their baby and toddler as is she’s only one person and couldn’t cope with 3 of them and Izzy only helps if she gets paid and isla only helps if she can be seen on camera ! The parents who’s actual job it is to be looking after their children are too busy fkn about with a van or sat with their big beak online shopping between the actual RL shopping !

Seriously least talented uneducated blimps on the tube !

NEVER seen them in the same room together !
s’ all I’m saying ! 😐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
30% deposit down on a £700k house would be £210k.

I assume that some of that £210k would have come from the sale of their last house? They didn’t just pull £210k out of their arses. That leaves £490k plus interest. And didn’t they get their mortgage with one of this high risk lenders?

I’m not sure how Sarah thinks a mortgage actually works. Most will charge a 10% penalty over the remaining amount if it is overpaid. The whole point for a lender is to earn money with the interest paid. They don’t lend it to you because they like you or are doing you a favour 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.