The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see these in the ingham cult group talking about memory Mondays hahahahahhahahahahhahaahhahahah
I’m HOWLING with laughter.

I cut the bottom off but she was saying “isn’t this what people do when they need a bit of extra money they WORK more to earn the extra income. That’s all this is” The comments are deleted now so I don’t have it word for word.

like reuploading an old video is hard work that people are going to be experiencing over the coming months. They’re screwed 😂😂
View attachment 1109561View attachment 1109562
If they aren’t doing it for money why is it monetised then? There is a button to switch it off on videos. Why didn’t they donate the death clickbait one to his friends funeral or a mental health charity?

Sarah “we bought a brand new caravan when we were ‘skint’”

Wasn’t the caravan £30,000 POW - the same amount that your business accounts show a bounce back loan for?

I frankly don’t care how much money they have, it won’t change that newspaper article they’ve never had removed. I just hope some of that money has been put away for the kids who deserve it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone else see these in the ingham cult group talking about memory Mondays hahahahahhahahahahhahaahhahahah

I cut the bottom off but she was saying “isn’t this what people do when they need a bit of extra money they WORK more to earn the extra income. That’s all this is” The comments are deleted now so I don’t have it word for word.

like reuploading an old video is hard work that people are going to be experiencing over the coming months. They’re screwed 😂😂
I know that they don't teach maths at Ingham Manor School but she does realise a 30% deposit on a £700k house means that they borrowed nearly £500k? The only way that's going to be paid off very soon is if they sell the place or find roughly £500k down the back of one of the many sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If they aren’t doing it for money why is it monetised then? There is a button to switch it off on videos. Why didn’t they donate the death clickbait one to his friends funeral or a mental health charity?
Cos they’re gross… and BIG FAT SKINT 😂😂
Surely there’s a cap on how much they can pay off their mortgage? Is Chris lying to her about how much they have left to pay? She didn’t even know what a stethoscope was called yesterday so wouldn’t take much to pull the wool over her eyes

Someone’s now replied to say how lovely it is they are so down to earth and never flaunt their wealth like other YouTubers. She’s just sat and compiled a list of all the things they’ve bought over the past year, how do people not see how disgusting they are 😂 at a time when people are really struggling to get by and feed their kids day to day she’s gone off on a rant about how rich they are and how much money they spend. VILE. Also.. she doesn’t read here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Cos they’re gross… and BIG FAT SKINT 😂😂
Surely there’s a cap on how much they can pay off their mortgage? Is Chris lying to her about how much they have left to pay? She didn’t even know what a stethoscope was called yesterday so wouldn’t take much to pull the wool over her eyes

Someone’s now replied to say how lovely it is they are so down to earth and never flaunt their wealth like other YouTubers. She’s just sat and compiled a list of all the things they’ve bought over the past year, how do people not see how disgusting they are 😂 at a time when people are really struggling to get by and feed their kids day to day she’s gone off on a rant about how rich they are and how much money they spend. VILE. Also.. she doesn’t read here
She falls for every line he says. Yes you do Sarah. God help you....

Reactions: 16
Would seem incredibly illogical for a bank to give a mortgage of a few years, that's not how they make their money. The shortest term is 5 years and gas incredibly high interest rates. Even overpaying is allowed to 10% so...might be worth checking with Chris on the mortgage information, Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Only skiving of nannarr `cos we`re skint..only scamming you lot (ifam) with extortionate prices for cheaply made tatty wankets ,oh and not forgetting having to sell a replica of their baby (most crazy thing to date) ,`cos...wait for it "we`re skint"!!! SHOW us you`re broke without showing us Sarah!! Oh and at least the rest of us can say we came by our income honestly and because we trained ,got qualifications and worked bl**dy hard to get where we are!! You just picked up a camera ,"sold" your kids and their privacy to the internet.Ugh.Know which i`d prefer to be remembered for!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Report it as spam and say it's a repeat upload of this vlog in the comments section. I included

‘Only posting these because we’re skint’ - Wow Lazy can tell the truth when she feels like it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Creepy and his favourite emoji have replied to Linda commenting that they're running out of money. '🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 If only you actually knew! 🤣🤡🤡🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱'

It really pushes his buttons when people say they're skint 🤡
u can bet your last dollar they will start spending loads now andflaunting it to prove they aren’t skint

Reactions: 20
If you're not skint then Seacroft & Christine take your chuldrun to get their feet measured and buy them some good quality shoes and decent clothes and get them to wash but then with you pair as role models they have very little hope

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What’s the side business then, I can imagine them doing an only fans 😂🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He's got a face like a dropped pie
Have you ever in your life seen anyone else other than Creepy, whose eyebrows, eyes and nose wrinkles can do the ‘dab’ in sync - because I haven’t. Ever. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#220 Minghams Only Fans...you'll only see one fanny,please don't scoff Creepy won't take his Beltoft

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For my own Memory Monday I tracked down the origin of my avatar because I still couldn't quite believe how ridiculous his condom beanie looked. And now we get a fuller picture:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Have you ever in your life seen anyone else other than Creepy, whose eyebrows, eyes and nose wrinkles can do the ‘dab’ in sync - because I haven’t. Ever. 😂😂😂
Only once. It was a Shar-Pei.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure

surely if they have earned a lot they must be paying a large amount of tax , they wouldn’t be able to claim extra tax credits for the kids either - so should it all be shown in their company accounts or are they not declaring it all 🤔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.