The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a fingers crossed reaction emoji for things like this.
If we report it, it might help its on its way too. The software is incredibly sophiscated.

If anyone wants to learn more, search youtube duplicate content, there's reports of them taking down channels. Your own content counts. Youtube doesn't want you clogging their servers with the same stuff

Reactions: 23
If we report it, it might help its on its way too. The software is incredibly sophiscated.

If anyone wants to learn more, search youtube duplicate content, there's reports of them taking down channels. Your own content counts. Youtube doesn't want you clogging their servers with the same stuff
There is one 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Reactions: 7
The Manchester Evening News article is still up.

"One shopper told the M.E.N: “There were thousands of them. Truly incredible. It was like Beatlemania - Arndale security were caught totally off guard and seemed perplexed.”"

So it was one random shopper who said it was like Beatlemania! Not quite the same as the M.E.N saying it. Special (selective) memories.

The article also quotes one person who says they had to leave because teenagers trampled their child in the LEGO area and two others upset that they closed the queue while they were waiting to meet them. A wonderful day indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
With a little bit of research I just found out that uploading duplicate content is actually against youtubes partner program policies. It doesn't even have to be the whole video, it just needs to be deemed "adding nothing to the original upload"

The consequence if you get caught....say goodbye to the partner program and potentially your channel.
Good! Get reporting to YouTube peeps

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Beetle Mania 😂

It was Isabelle's day but Lazy and (more so) Creepy made it all about them. It was probably the last time he washed his hair.
1646681896182.png
Beatle Mania? Are you sure they didn't mean Chris De Burgh mania? 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
About that photo....

It's wonderful that they're privileged and set for life yet still manage to suppress any airs and graces in order to stay accessible and relatable to their fans.

I imagine that they went as far as to deliberately plant that scrap of toilet roll on the floor, just in shot, simply to paint a picture of hectic, everyday, 'warts and all' family life.

Isabelle's trousers might well be flapping in the breeze like they're trying to communicate with the outside world but if they could talk they'd say that she's just keeping it real, foos.
Those bloody trousers
When are people going to realise they look bleeping stupid 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I won't watch but please don't tell me they've played the Lego event thing again! Wasn't it embarrassing enough the first time with creepy thinking he's a sexy version of Jesus? Hells bells they're a glutton for punishment! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How do you report duplicate content please? I can't see an option for that specifically. Or are you reporting under a different category?

Reactions: 5
Memory Mondays…..tell us you’re broke without telling us you’re broke 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
You can tell it's already being flagged by yiutube, the views are terrible.
I believe they'll get a strike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.