The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she's not pregnant but she has made a few comments the one thing I would say would mean no to me is her in the hot tub but this is lazy she don't care even uf she is

Reactions: 18
#220 Now baby is exclusively Greggs-fed,Don't stroke Nannar's pussy...it bites...someone said

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Click click click bait we're all sick off the click bait and get your nails cleaned and cut save prinny👊👊👊👊

Reactions: 18
The picture on Instagram of all the kids and the dog, Esme only has one sock on so that was taken early on the Friday as she accidentally packed all but one sock... Thursday night was Prinny's alleged attack and there's absolutely no injury on her eye.
Jeezo eh! Imagine even posting that photo, with Esme only wearing one sock 😏😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The picture on Instagram of all the kids and the dog, Esme only has one sock on so that was taken early on the Friday as she accidentally packed all but one sock... Thursday night was Prinny's alleged attack and there's absolutely no injury on her eye.
Shows how desperate they are There's not even a slight mark 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Isabelle didn’t understand the concept of a “shortlist” ?
And neither did Sarah it would seem - was the perfect opportunity to put some homeschooling into action and explain to a confused Isabelle what it meant but she couldn’t! What parent laughs at their child for not knowing something and then doesn’t bother to explain so that they know for future reference!? Bloody odd parenting!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Creepy does show Prinny's scratch in yesterday's vlog. It's about a centimetre right above her eye and he has to sort of pull her fur/eyelid back so you can see it. She clearly wasn't attacked by anything (except maybe a stick that she ran into) but it's too small and too near her eye to be visible on that photo.

Reactions: 12
Esme doesn't like shopping but in the Meadowhall vlog, Lazy claims it's her and Isla's favourite thing to do. She also doesn't like being in the car too long, probably sick of all the crappy long journey trips/holidays they are forced on.

Why is Lazy buying Jace and Isla toys when it's their birthdays in a few weeks? Isla being told not to run in a shop, not something you would expect of a 'normal' 10 year old.

I guessed right about it being Nanaaar that went to Crown Point with them.
I'm sure I heard Nanaaar say something like "I like your necklace, Sarah" and Lazy said something like "Chris got it for my birthday", just funny hearing a random convo in the middle of the shopping frenzy.

Reactions: 26
I really don't get what people see in them I thought was all kids or people with learning disabilities but a school mum friend I know with lots of kids posted on fb how excited she is her idol replied etc for a grown women with kids slightly strange away but you think it's some Hollywood heartthrob and then you see that she has commented on lazy Instagram and she's replied 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I literally have no words Lazy also says Creepy really wants more kids 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Lazys story on Instagram just now and those kids look filthy.
Ezme hair so greasy, Isla and Isobel look generally grubby and poor jace looks like he’s never had a wash or a hair brush!
I was just looking at that ! BUT even worse is Sarah’s most recent family pic on her Instagram ! WTAF ? Jace looks like a tiny hobo 😩 Izzy looks like a squatter and the other 2 girls look like waifs even mila looks grubby 😞 WTF is wrong with them ? When they first started vlogging those girls where spotless. Their small rented house was cosy and mostly tidy ! Sarah was slim and pretty and even creepy was thin and working in a real job ! YT has turned them into a bunch of fat self entitled , money hungry , selfish , spiteful scruffy greaseballs ! 🙄

OH ! And creepys story :
HIS WORLD ! Exactly what he dreams of ! His world EVERYONE minus Sarah ! If he could get rid of her but keep the rest he would and we all know it ! 😏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I was just looking at that ! BUT even worse is Sarah’s most recent family pic on her Instagram ! WTAF ? Jace looks like a tiny hobo 😩 Izzy looks like a squatter and the other 2 girls look like waifs even mila looks grubby 😞 WTF is wrong with them ? When they first started vlogging those girls where spotless. Their small rented house was cosy and mostly tidy ! Sarah was slim and pretty and even creepy was thin and working in a real job ! YT has turned them into a bunch of fat self entitled , money hungry , selfish , spiteful scruffy greaseballs ! 🙄

OH ! And creepys story :
HIS WORLD ! Exactly what he dreams of ! His world EVERYONE minus Sarah ! If he could get rid of her but keep the rest he would and we all know it ! 😏
Not one of them with a natural smile ,maybe Mila but look at the others fake forced grins

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I really hope she's not pregnant but she has made a few comments the one thing I would say would mean no to me is her in the hot tub but this is lazy she don't care even uf she is
I'm sure I remember the same conversation last year about the hot tub and it turned out she was pregnant.

I really want to say she's not but tattle seem to always know before she does so I'm unsure now.

Reactions: 20
There was an article about homeschooling on the news - the homeschooling mother said “ parents have got to realise homeschooling is not just putting a book in front of your children and letting them get on with it. “
I was waiting for her to confirm she was a tattler by mentioning schooling in bedrooms.
I still can’t believe those poor Ingham children are allowed to be schooled by a woman who barely knows her way around the English language.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Since when? She's done the car thing before, on and off and she often seems less keen on clothes than the other two but she's usually very enthusiastic about sweets, Flying Tiger tat, art supplies, fake plants, the inevitable Costa and junk food when they go out... From a kid who also doesn't want to go to school or attend any clubs and has just spent 90% of a 'holiday' in the accommodation, I'd be worried she doesn't want to go outside. Those girls have plenty reasons to want to avoid seeing people but it's the sort of thing that can spiral.
Maybe she just wants some alone-time and silence in the house 🙈

Reactions: 16
Just had a look on social blade and they've finally been losing subs - they're back down to 1.34m
Not fast enough compared to views. They have been buying subs and views for so long and can't afford to now. You tube need to stick to thier original rules, that dead subs are deleted every 6 months. It is why a lot of people were ok about subscribing to multiple channels.
Along with Facebook they changed the rules without marketing the change.Look at the way facebook has been made to be more transparent

#220 Stroking his bissell,fingers like a witch,we all know Creepy's Lazy's witch
Moderator any chance we can upgrade this forum to show picture cos this caption and pic is bloody 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Esme hates going in the car to nana jeans but the parents will happily drag her for hours on end for holidays with no thought for her?

Of course they went to the expensive shops when nana was paying, as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Why was the surprise for Isabelle? Presumably Isla and Jace didn't know Nanaaar had a cat so they would be surprised too.
Oh yes, more clickbait, Isabelle wants a cat so lets try to make it look like they've got her one to the icult.

Reactions: 26
Esme hates going in the car to nana jeans but the parents will happily drag her for hours on end for holidays with no thought for her?

Of course they went to the expensive shops when nana was paying, as usual.
Nanaar's benefit and pension money likely spent on kids who have patents that claim to be set for life ...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.