The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she did go missing! Turned out she was at some relatives of her late husband, think it was anyway! It was during the 1st lockdown, and she didn't tell anyone!
wasn't it some funeral related?

Jeezo eh! Imagine even posting that photo, with Esme only wearing one sock 😏😏
maybe the "blood" was from the animal Prinny attacked not the other way around.

Reactions: 7
wasn't it some funeral related?

maybe the "blood" was from the animal Prinny attacked not the other way around.
Think if I was related to those spongers I'd bugger off without telling them wouldn't you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The picture on Instagram of all the kids and the dog, Esme only has one sock on so that was taken early on the Friday as she accidentally packed all but one sock... Thursday night was Prinny's alleged attack and there's absolutely no injury on her eye.
About that with Esme one sock I don't know how you accidentally pack all but one sock I roll up socks in pairs so when I pack them for going away I will have a pair together left So she probably found one sock she had already worn on holiday

Reactions: 19
About that photo....

It's wonderful that they're privileged and set for life yet still manage to suppress any airs and graces in order to stay accessible and relatable to their fans.

I imagine that they went as far as to deliberately plant that scrap of toilet roll on the floor, just in shot, simply to paint a picture of hectic, everyday, 'warts and all' family life.

Isabelle's trousers might well be flapping in the breeze like they're trying to communicate with the outside world but if they could talk they'd say that she's just keeping it real, foos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Think if I was related to those spongers I'd bugger off without telling them wouldn't you ?
absolutely. But if I remember correctly. She had told them she was going to a funeral that she did not return from. Had instead gone home with some family she had not had contact with in years according to Lazy

Reactions: 13
Maybe she just wants some alone-time and silence in the house 🙈
If they were away in the van, sure but she's not exactly short on alone time when they're at home. The girls are always alone in their rooms pretending to do school work/playing on their phones.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she just wants some alone-time and silence in the house 🙈
More likely that she’s embarrassed to walk around a busy shopping centre with her foghorn mother, the huge vlogging camera and made to perform in the middle of shops

Reactions: 30
absolutely. But if I remember correctly. She had told them she was going to a funeral that she did not return from. Had instead gone home with some family she had not had contact with in years according to Lazy
Lazy and Ket had tried to put Nana off going to the funeral but she had sneaked off anyway 😂 I clearly remember lazy saying that the first thing they checked for was if her purse was there after the fire brigade had bashed in the door 🙄 Nana was absolutely raging about it all 😂 I reckon they were scared that the decent side of the family will have been warning Nana about how much lazy takes advantage of her on pension day.

Reactions: 22
Lazy and Ket had tried to put Nana off going to the funeral but she had sneaked off anyway 😂 I clearly remember lazy saying that the first thing they checked for was if her purse was there after the fire brigade had bashed in the door 🙄 Nana was absolutely raging about it all 😂 I reckon they were scared that the decent side of the family will have been warning Nana about how much lazy takes advantage of her on pension day.
Didn’t sarah claim she was the only one that visited nana and without her weekly shopping she had no one and then the feral sister said that she visited her every day?

That family can’t lie straight in bed. Feral bullshitters

Reactions: 37
I think Nana gets out and about just fine. She probably does only go places like white rose/crown point with Sarah but only because she's not going to make the effort by buses when the only things she buys there are toys and clothes for Sarah's kids. She will just stay more local when by herself.

If she was reliant on Sarah visiting to get her some shopping in then she would have starved, she goes months at a time without going there.

Reactions: 39
About that photo....

It's wonderful that they're privileged and set for life yet still manage to suppress any airs and graces in order to stay accessible and relatable to their fans.

I imagine that they went as far as to deliberately plant that scrap of toilet roll on the floor, just in shot, simply to paint a picture of hectic, everyday, 'warts and all' family life.

Isabelle's trousers might well be flapping in the breeze like they're trying to communicate with the outside world but if they could talk they'd say that she's just keeping it real, foos.
The communal bog roll was on the coffee table earlier on. Chances are they are still shitting in the woods pervavan style.

Screenshot 2022-03-07 100517.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If they were away in the van, sure but she's not exactly short on alone time when they're at home. The girls are always alone in their rooms pretending to do school work/playing on their phones.
Simple fix lazy ,and one which will benefit your children.Get the eldest back into school/college ,JAce into nursery ,and when Mila naps ,you`ll get that time to sort out chores in the house ,and a quick cuppa..just like the rest of us mums!!:)

Didn’t sarah claim she was the only one that visited nana and without her weekly shopping she had no one and then the feral sister said that she visited her every day?

That family can’t lie straight in bed. Feral bullshitters
Katrina used to be the one to "do" for nanarr" ,not sure why it stopped ,except lazy probably considered what she`d gain from taking over.We used to do so much for my grandparents ,and i now do the same for my mum.We do it out of love.Our parents/grandparents took care of us for years ,without so much as a thought ,so to my mind ,it`s their turn now.Nothing gives me more pleasure than just taking my mum for a walk (she`s in a wheelchair) and cooking her a really good tasty meal, (not a pasta pack or lump of cheese in sight!) ,i know she`ll enjoy.THAT is "family" Sarah ,that is real love.You need to dig deep and see if there`s anything in that blackened soul of yours ,a tiny part which actually cares.Sadly i very much doubt it.You "do" because of what it`ll gain you and your kids.That`s awful.:(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Esme's probably had enough of shopping, it's ok to go once in a while but every day is way too much and boring.
Same with surprises and holidays, when they are all the time it takes the fun and excitement out of them.

Reactions: 28
OH ! And creepys story :
HIS WORLD ! Exactly what he dreams of ! His world EVERYONE minus Sarah ! If he could get rid of her but keep the rest he would and we all know it ! 😏
'Everything'? Not enough to stop you noncing though? You've ruined their lives by trying to get sexual with children, you big groomer.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Esmes trying to tell us they are all little house elves like Dobby who need freeing. She needs another sock to be freed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You wait- there will soon be a video blaming haters for them all becoming housebound

They must have more stalkers outside their house then bloody Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You wait- there will soon be a video blaming haters for them all becoming housebound

They must have more stalkers outside their house then bloody Beyoncé
Silly foo's giving their house a name that makes it sound tacky not posh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was homeschooled similarly. At least my parents payed for courses and long distance tutors we could contact on our own accord.

But what does a bored isolated kid do when they’re in their rooms alone with a book in front of them expected to have productive lessons? Not school lol. I spent hours on my phone/looking out the window. I’d read a few sentences, couldn’t concentrate, give up.

Only when my parents found out and had words with me or when I felt guilty about the money they were paying did I actually do some work.

Now I’m a bit older, I know it’s on me to make some preparations for my future. But as a child, that’s not on your mind. Growing up/college/job- it’s a faraway thought not relevant to your reality. So you don’t have any thought for the consequences.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Funny when it has been mentioned on the comments and on here asking about Nana and low and behold guess who makes an appearance.? It's just a pity it's not done out of love for her it's only done to make it look like she cares for nana Jean. Sarah is the gift that keeps giving, she is all about herself and noone else. I really feel sorry for her children having raised with a camera stuck in their faces 24/7.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.