The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's been mentioned but someone spotted the Inghams in the wild today and put it in the comments elsewhere -

Crown Point Retail Park, Leeds, in Subway:
Sarah, Izzy, Isla, Jace, the baby and are sitting behind us. Sarah is showing the person they are with interiors on an Ipad. 'And we're getting this and we're getting that' in a loud voice. Izzy is looking after the kids. I'm sorry. Izzy is massively overweight.

Don't know who they were with. Jane? Maybe

• Wow
Reactions: 34
The obvious thing that happened to Prinny was that the wild beast that stole one of Chris's trainers came back looking for them and was waiting outside. It didn't want poor Prinny, just likes trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Lazy says they clean the accommodation when they leave and the cleaner will just need to change the beds .
what an insult to cleaners even if they have left it ticy it will most likely be thoroughly cleaned
She also said they even strip the beds, then immediately walked into the girls room with no stripped beds and made some excuse as to why they’d not done theirs 😂

Sarah darling you don’t clean your own tit tip I don’t believe for a second you clean one that you don’t have to

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thats all thier holidays ever are really.
I suppose I missed Flying Tiger, Creepy reading history off Wikipedia, popping out for a communal bowl of potatoes, rocking up at places late afternoon and moaning everything is busy and/or closed... The usual classics. This seemed super mega low effort, even for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if it's been mentioned but someone spotted the Inghams in the wild today and put it in the comments elsewhere -

Sarah, Izzy, Isla, Jace, the baby and are sitting behind us. Sarah is showing the person they are with interiors on an Ipad. 'And we're getting this and we're getting that' in a loud voice. Izzy is looking after the kids. I'm sorry. Izzy is massively overweight.

Where was this written? Izzy is not ‘massively overweight’ at all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Actually, I am not surprised they're all knackered. Their diet is horrendous enough as it is but it sounds like they surprised even themselves on that so called break.

Reactions: 21

No way is Izzy overweight. The clips of her from the spa show that. Maybe shes wearing her baggy stuff which never helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

No way can it be Issy. She is not massively overweight. Surely it’s Sarah they mean.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought Lazy had a 'surprise' for Izzy, was that it, a trip to Crown Point to look after the chuldrun while Lazy boasted about all the tat she's going to buy to someone. I wonder if the mystery person was Nanaaar.

The last two days of the holiday were supposed to be 'mega' or something but all they did was go to the leisure centre one day and go to Costa in rainy Skeggy the next. 🤷

No wonder they are all lethargic, they don't do anything, they just sit around eating rubbish and have no purpose in life. If they had jobs/school/hobbies/a life they wouldn't have time to sit around and feel tired.

Reactions: 22
Ive not watched, did they take Prinny to the vets? My friends dog got scratched in the eye by a cat and ended up losing her eye 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 18
OUR DOG GOT ATTACKED IN THE NIGHT!

The vlog starts with Jace telling Lazy that Mila is so cute. Lazy has been trying to capture him saying that on camera for ages because she never wants to forget how Jace says "Mimis is so coot Mama". They're up bright and early to check out. She moans that they have to check out at 9:30am and Esme says she wants to check out at 3pm, although Lazy says that takes the mick for the cleaners coming in to clean. Isabelle points out that they don't know how bad the cleaning will be. I recon it will take at least three hours to clean up after the Inghams, at least the showers and bath won't need to be cleaned though. Esme say they clean up before they leave. Lazy has heard from hospitality cleaners that people leave their rooms really bad. The Inghams hoover the floors, make sure the dishwasher is unloaded, put the table back how it was and strip the beds.

Esme and Isla haven't stripped their beds because they wanted to leave it looking like it was, and they've also written 'thank you' into the cushions with their fingers. Creepy walked in with cups of tea in the morning. It's 10:10am because the Inghams managed to get a check out for an hour later. Lazy tells us that when they check in they ask for a later check out and if the place isn't busy they manage to get an extra hour. They've messed up because Lazy has packed Jace's socks and the food except bread for breakfast, got the bread out and realised they have no butter. Jace is eating a Smarties thingymabobbydo for breakfast so they're pretending it's Easter. They'll get something to eat when they leave. Jace asks for McDonalds but Lazy says no. They had pancakes for breakfast on Monday, bacon sandwiches yesterday and the cream buns they made so they're definitely not having McDonalds breakfast. Isla says that next year Easter is on her birthday. Lazy thinks they should celebrate Easter a day early or a day later next year but Isla doesn't want to.

Lazy starts talking about Jace's outfit. Creepy starts moaning that it's half 10, Lazy says it's 10:20 and tells him to shut up because he doesn't pick up the camera. She never puts Jace in jeans because he's dinky but she got some for him in size 18-24 months in Primark and they're falling down. Isla hops into the background and tells Lazy that Jace has her foot. The Inghams are heading to Skegness.

Footage of the drive to Skegness. Its very wet but Creepy says the place looks insane as the fog is blocking the view of the sea. He reminds us this is where Jace fell sick before going into hospital. Creepy feels like he's in the desert. All the arcades are shut. Creepy walks over to film the sea because he wanted to, although no one else wanted to get out of the car. Skegness is on Creepy's bucket list so they'll be back on a nicer day. He moans that his camera is getting soaked. They're off to Costa.

Creepy and Isabelle walk down a street. Mila has fallen asleep so they're not getting her out. They're getting something to go. They come out and Creepy says he can smell the chai already. Driving footage.

The Inghams have been home for an hour. Mila and Isla are playing with some toys on the living room carpet. Jace is tired and Lazy says he looks like a ragamuffin. Creepy is hoovering in the kitchen because Jace dropped something. Then he comes in and takes Jace because he needs to get changed.

Lazy bought Mila a present for her first Easter. She wouldn't usually spend this amount of money on Jace or the girls. She's has a theme going on and will continue with it until Mila's first birthday, much to Creepy's amusement. Lazy got a pink one when she was born, Granny Jane got one for her first Christmas and so Lazy had to get one for her first Easter. There are four and Lazy fell in love with two so eventually decided to get both. They're dozy dinkums - cackle. Lazy says they're special to keep forever. They'll go on Mila's shelf in her bedroom and she can keep them forever and ever and ever before passing them onto her chuldren, if she chooses to have chuldren, or maybe she won't.

Lazy told Creepy she feels like they've been on an extravagant, high-activity holiday and now she needs to go to bed for two weeks. She feels exhausted and there's no reason why she should feel like that. She has been doing the photography for her blankets to keep herself awake and Isabelle is upstairs helping. They've also been coming up with new designs for Teen and Me because Isabelle hasn't had a chance to do that in the past few months. They've been finalising designs and they're the favourite ones Lazy has ever chosen. Creepy and Mila are asleep on the sofa, which is what Lazy wishes she was doing right now. Jace is sat eating crisps and watching tv whilst Esme and Isla are doing crafts. Isla is doing her egg excavation set. Esme is making something for the 'miscarried' baby using resin. Lazy repeats the story of the 'miscarriage', although she can't remember exactly what week of pregnancy she was. If she'd really miscarried I'm pretty sure she'd remember the week it happened. It's a traumatic event and something you're unlikely to forget. The girls want to keep the pregnancy tests in their memory boxes. Lazy picks up the piece of napkin with 'big brother' written on it and asks Esme how they revealed the pregnancy to them. Esme is making a resin thing with it.

Lazy heads upstairs. She and Isabelle are going room to room taking pictures of the products. She hates taking photos because she never gets the colours of the blanket right. They were fiddling around with the setting and finally got the right pictures. There is a black galaxy blanket but the colour is coming out as purple so Lazy isn't listing it. Creepy keeps saying they need to list it and can just say it's black in the description, but Lazy doesn't want to in case she gets bad feedback. Isabelle shows us the photos she took and Lazy moans that it's hard to take photos. Isabelle used the nursing home chairs for the adult blankets. Isabelle feels like she has no energy and Lazy says it's the weather. Lazy lays on Isabelle's legs for a brief head massage before getting up and moaning about the Tat and Me products again.

Mila has had her dinner. She likes to throw food everywhere. Creepy decides to do a quick storytime because Mila melted his heart this morning. Lazy walked across the bedroom corridor in the cabin, Mila clocked Creepy and said "Dada da". She then said "ay Da". She's said "mama" loads of times recently. Esme was teaching her to clap her hands. She says she usually smiles when you say "cleeeeeever giiiil" to her and tries to demonstrate but Mila refuses to co-operate.

Lazy reads to Jace and Isla. Creepy says he wasn't supposed to come home and fall asleep on the sofa, although it was needed because he's been feeling ropey all day. He woke up feeling rubbish and that is why the vlog was late Jace is full of cold tonight. Prinny terrified Creepy last night. She was let outside and sniffed around the perimeter of the cabin. Creepy waited for her to come back and when she did she started making a weird nose (which Creepy does an impression of). She bolted around the corner with her head down and a cut on her eye. Creepy tells the fooooo/rascal to come over to him. She has a cut on her eyebrow and Lazy says it was a hedgehog or badger. Lazy suggests it was a cat so Creepy does an impression of one. He says she was like a pirate dog with one eye shut. He shows us the tiny cut above her eye.

It's 7pm but everyone is off to bed for a really early night. Lazy has a surprise for Isabelle tomorrow, to which Creepy creepily says "oh yeah". Lazy tells him no clues.

End of vlog

After Lazy told Isabelle they have a surprise for her tomorrow.
1646507012377.png
1646507059892.png
1646507098563.png
1646507121858.png

1646506600770.png
1646506630825.png
1646506647146.png
1646506763374.png
1646506686391.png

1646507360591.png
1646507374377.png

When you go for a blind date and see Creepy sat there
1646507481600.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
GCSE’s my behind. Isabelle is not sitting them. There is absolutely no way on earth.

It’s 7:34pm on a Saturday night and my 15 year old is revising for her next mocks on Monday. She has been revising since the beginning of the week.

I doubt Isabelle even knows what a flash card is.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
GCSE’s my behind. Isabelle is not sitting them. There is absolutely no way on earth.

It’s 7:34pm on a Saturday night and my 15 year old is revising for her next mocks on Monday. She has been revising since the beginning of the week.

I doubt Isabelle even knows what a flash card is.
My daughter’s mocks started last week and she has one week left now and has been revising since 10am till 7:30pm today when I had to tell her it’s time to chill for the rest of the evening. She’s exhausted.

Has Lazy even booked Izzy’s GCSE’s? I’m sure that’s something that should of been done months ago seeing as exams are in around 2 months time.

Reactions: 19
So they can’t look after there children or there dog, why wasn’t he walking prinny, she’s never on a lead which is dangerous anyway but if he just let her out and stood at the door are they not picking up her poop? He just let her run round the other side of the lodge anything could have happened absolute arseholes the pair of them.
I don’t think prinny has been attacked I think she’s been sniffing and caught her eye on something, she’s definitely not been attacked by a hedgehog what an absolute moron lazy is.
As for that photo sorry but I had to laugh who other than the lowest scum would draw blood (badly I might add) on there dog for views.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Of course Skeggy is on Creepy's bucket list.....that favoured destination of all of the best set-for-life travel vloggers. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.