The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I HAVE CRACKED IT!

Chris’s white/grey ensemble isn’t just him trying out new clothes. HE IS JOINING SARAH AND HER WHITE COAT TO REFORM EAST 17!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wth are they letting Esme make her resin stuff in the playroom? The smell off that is toxic and shouldn't be around kids at all.

Reactions: 31
So they can’t look after there children or there dog, why wasn’t he walking prinny, she’s never on a lead which is dangerous anyway but if he just let her out and stood at the door are they not picking up her poop? He just let her run round the other side of the lodge anything could have happened absolute arseholes the pair of them.
Creepy probably was outside with Prinny, as he went around peeping into cabin bedroom windows like The "ASBO" BFG.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Insensitive c¥nt!
If you've had a miscarriage you know exactly how many weeks along you are and you never forget......
I haven’t forgotten how many weeks my two and that was 47 and 39 years ago

Sorry if it's been mentioned but someone spotted the Inghams in the wild today and put it in the comments elsewhere -

Crown Point Retail Park, Leeds, in Subway:
Sarah, Izzy, Isla, Jace, the baby and are sitting behind us. Sarah is showing the person they are with interiors on an Ipad. 'And we're getting this and we're getting that' in a loud voice. Izzy is looking after the kids. I'm sorry. Izzy is massively overweight.

Don't know who they were with. Jane? Maybe
Isla looks overweight but not Isabelle

Of course Skeggy is on Creepy's bucket list.....that favoured destination of all of the best set-for-life travel vloggers. 🤭
Creepy will say they prefer Skegness to Maldives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wth are they letting Esme make her resin stuff in the playroom? The smell off that is toxic and shouldn't be around kids at all.
Is it proper resin? You're supposed to wear a full respirator when using it. Really not for kids at all!

Reactions: 17
Is it proper resin? You're supposed to wear a full respirator when using it. Really not for kids at all!
Yes it definitely looks real. I make things out of resin and it's dangerous stuff

Reactions: 17
My god they need to start taking education seriously. Especially Esme. Her always saying ‘I hearded’ is bad enough but tonight when she was showing Sarah the resin she said ‘I doed this’ 😞
When they first started vlogging Esme had an actual tutor as well as school and they always talked about how Esme was behind, struggled in school, Sarah usually stopped just short of calling the poor girl stupid.
All that in school and we’re supposed to believe that she’s now thriving on some worksheets and a chat with a uni graduate once every few weeks?
You can see she’s not. If they keep her out of education much longer the poor girl will end up functionally illiterate as an adult.
Notice there’s been no more talk of her possibly being dyslexic. They’d have had plenty of time to go about it but they just don’t give a tit 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Yes it definitely looks real. I make things out of resin and it's dangerous stuff
Wow, bet she's not even being supervised. Not surprising though, just more neglect and endangerment. They get worse and worse 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So they can’t look after there children or there dog, why wasn’t he walking prinny, she’s never on a lead which is dangerous anyway but if he just let her out and stood at the door are they not picking up her poop? He just let her run round the other side of the lodge anything could have happened absolute arseholes the pair of them.
I don’t think prinny has been attacked I think she’s been sniffing and caught her eye on something, she’s definitely not been attacked by a hedgehog what an absolute moron lazy is.
As for that photo sorry but I had to laugh who other than the lowest scum would draw blood (badly I might add) on there dog for views.
If it had been a badger that dog would be dead!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I doubt a very lot that the minghams clean a holiday let after they leave, remember that Easter holiday cottage where they took the joovets off the bed and rolled down a hill with them 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Mila is beautiful isn’t she. Shame she’s got those two as parents.

I don’t think prinny has been attacked I think she’s been sniffing and caught her eye on something, she’s definitely not been attacked by a hedgehog what an absolute moron lazy is.
As for that photo sorry but I had to laugh who other than the lowest scum would draw blood (badly I might add) on there dog for views.

Wow wow wow!! Have you not watched the wombles??? It was 100% one of those mad foooo’s who attacked prinnywonnniewooowoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So did Mealticket say dada before mama. I highly doubt it was a proper dada to Chris but avbaby da da mumble.
but when Chris talks about it you hear Sara say something like Meela I am so and it is interrupted by them saying she have said mama so many times lately. I think Sara was about to say she was mad she said dada first

Reactions: 13
Anyone hear creepy when him and Izzy were walking to Costa? “Got my little sidekick with me.”
🤢 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I now know where Creepy gets his hair cut inspo from the absolute state of it honestly he makes ma skin crawl 🤢
Catching up on the vlogs and I burst out laughing at Creepy with no beanie! My husband looked up and is intrigued so I show him the video of Creepy without the beanie. His actual words: "What is that? That guy (Creepy) makes Donald Trump look good - has a rat died on his head and left it there? That bloke shows all signs of pure desperation". I have to agree.
Do you remember a while ago they did a Q&A and someone asked the question if he has a comb over? He absolutely denied it. If that is not a comb over then what is?????What a plonker. 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.