The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she describe an iced split like nobody else would know what one was!? Also you cannot make an iced split with a bloody hot dog bun they are made with brioche

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why did she describe an iced split like nobody else would know what one was!? Also you cannot make an iced split with a bloody hot dog bun they are made with brioche
They're thick though,she's built like a tit brioche house 😂

New double act idea Lazy and 'Trina = Beefy & Teethy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Idea for a cooking show where members of the police force try out Lazy's "cooking "
Good Cop,Bad Slop

Or a musical... little itty bitty slop of horrors

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly, they don't care where the views come from, or at what cost, do they? They actively encourage the pervs.
But if people mention it she will say Oh my god I can't believe you say that we are the ones that are wrong

Reactions: 11
Just had to take this screenshot for the memories people. Did they have a burnigseremony View attachment 1102770
He could look like George Clooney (sorry George!) ,and he`d still be repulsive to me.Your inner sins are showing Creepy.He honestly needs to stop eye *ucking himself ,he`ll end up putting himself off sarah`s Cordon blue meals!!

Reactions: 21
He could look like George Clooney (sorry George!) ,and he`d still be repulsive to me.Your inner sins are showing Creepy.He honestly needs to stop eye *ucking himself ,he`ll end up putting himself off sarah`s Cordon blue meals!!
He's got a face like a dropped pie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jace is 'dinky dot' but can stand in the deepest part of the hot tub and hes still a good bit above the water 😂

Also this is a message for Big Sarah see all the warm sleepsuits you keep showing us get them all in a box and get them sent over for Ukrainian refugee children who need them desperately. You keep bragging you got lots of new stock so get them shipped asap.

Oh and we will need to see u actually pack them , address the box and physically see u hand it over for transit 🙏🇺🇦
Oh PLEASE ,someone who`s not blocked by the heavyweight ,send her this message!I really want to see her respond.:)x

I think Big S was thinking of a Devonshire split finger with synthetic, not fresh cream. They used to have either pink or yellow icing on top. I quite liked them to be fair.
THEY WERE FROM THEIR FAVOURITE BAKERY GREGGS.
The finger bun was a sweet dough not bread and Lazy’s attempt at chantilly cream (cream and icing sugar) poked by many had me ready to 🤮
yes!you`ve taken me back to my childhood.:) We`d go to see my great Aunt ,(lovely lady) and she`d always have those and Lardy cake..anyone remember that? I wish they still made that where i am ,and a good Chelsea bun..hmmm.

Reactions: 7
Oh PLEASE ,someone who`s not blocked by the heavyweight ,send her this message!I really want to see her respond.:)x

yes!you`ve taken me back to my childhood.:) We`d go to see my great Aunt ,(lovely lady) and she`d always have those and Lardy cake..anyone remember that? I wish they still made that where i am ,and a good Chelsea bun..hmmm.
Lardy cake was lovely too. Old fashioned memorable treats.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they are away constantly because they are running from the bailiffs. Didn't they have a massive tax bill to pay? If the bailiffs rock up at the door, they will expect payment in full there and then, and I don't reckon the "set for lifers" have enough money to pay it.

Reactions: 16
Is that Prinny in the thumbnail or has Baldy Cuntchops just pinched a picture off a Google search? Cos it doesn't look real to me. I'm hoping this is pure clickbait rather than that poor little dog being hurt through their negligence

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is that Prinny in the thumbnail or has Baldy Cuntchops just pinched a picture off a Google search? Cos it doesn't look real to me. I'm hoping this is pure clickbait rather than that poor little dog being hurt through their negligence
Maybe they got the prinny teddy and painted it?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When you run out of children to clickbait injuries, just move on to the dog instead.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
OMG cannot believe they used that photo of Prinny and added blood effects to it how low can you sodding get

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Lazy says they clean the accommodation when they leave and the cleaner will just need to change the beds .
what an insult to cleaners even if they have left it ticy it will most likely be thoroughly cleaned

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.