The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today was the day I lost my patience with the head secret FB group. I know I shouldn’t have lowered myself and commented and as suspected I got blocked and removed quicker than Chris deleting his snapchat account!

I’ve had a mentally draining day, just gone through my third miscarriage alone at home and weirdly this group is such a comfort ❤ It’s an easy way to pass time and switch my own problems off for a bit!
Sorry to hear you’re going through this, I’m glad you get comfort from this group. Your comment on the fb group was worth getting blocked for, i hope it was lazy that read it. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
At 4.16, who on earth says ‘ that’s not me’?

Reactions: 7
Today was the day I lost my patience with the head secret FB group. I know I shouldn’t have lowered myself and commented and as suspected I got blocked and removed quicker than Chris deleting his snapchat account!

I’ve had a mentally draining day, just gone through my third miscarriage alone at home and weirdly this group is such a comfort ❤ It’s an easy way to pass time and switch my own problems off for a bit!
sorry about your loss hun, hope your doing ok.

love the comment on the ingham group. those on there make me chuckle its like there so avoidant of any truths about this family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck they really are doing their trips on a shoestring (more like cheesestring) budget. Why go anywhere if they just do the same as they do at home.

Basically their holidays are just cramming themselves into too small rooms while stuffing themselves full of cheese and pasta and watching telly. Yup that's how the set for life bunch live.

And Chris stop creeping outside windows... Weirdo. So inappropriate and weird. Preteen/teens need privacy. A grown man creeping outside girls bedrooms especially with a bleeping camera..... How pervy and unsettling.i feel a bit ill and deeply unsettled
I don't get it. They have done exactly what they do at home.
Only flicked through but looked like Lazy was still in her pyjamas after she had apparently been out shopping.
Also Lazy. You can't have it all ways. Treating Ilsa like a 4 year old but then expecting her to pack for herself.

Reactions: 32

Bless you. Sending love

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dan the Fan is for sure Creepy or at least one of them. For the last few vlogs he's been the first to comment and we know how much the rabid ifam love the challenge of being "First". Easy to be first when you've uploaded the bore fest yourself.

Reactions: 24

I'm extremely sorry for your loss and it must have been beyond hard being alone. Just know that you're never alone here.
Sending you lots of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I presume that they can block certain words of their choosing on YouTube so that comments containing them won't be shown? If I post a generic comment, I can see it, but as soon as I mention the words 'car seat' or 'exemption certificate' my comment doesn't show up. They know exactly what they are doing is wrong 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I can't believe they went on Holiday on the day of his close friends funeral. How much of a friend must you be

• Wow
I presume that they can block certain words of their choosing on YouTube so that comments containing them won't be shown? If I post a generic comment, I can see it, but as soon as I mention the words 'car seat' or 'exemption certificate' my comment doesn't show up. They know exactly what they are doing is wrong 🤬🤬
Be clever with how you word it

Reactions: 14

Child travel chair
Blue pass lol

Reactions: 11
duck they really are doing their trips on a shoestring (more like cheesestring) budget. Why go anywhere if they just do the same as they do at home.

Basically their holidays are just cramming themselves into too small rooms while stuffing themselves full of cheese and pasta and watching telly. Yup that's how the set for life bunch live.

And Chris stop creeping outside windows... Weirdo. So inappropriate and weird. Preteen/teens need privacy. A grown man creeping outside girls bedrooms especially with a bleeping camera..... How pervy and unsettling.i feel a bit ill and deeply unsettled
Hopefully someone will see him, and call the police - it would serve him right!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
probably wasn't invited and that's why they've actually gone
Or it will be a "i felt so sad i couldnt go to the funeral so needed time out to gather my thoughts and feelings at this sad time, i did it for my bro you foos dont hate on me"

Reactions: 16
Sarah rolling her eyes so hard because her child forgot her swimming costume and that meant getting her arse out the place to find one.

Mila was dragged along, so another pointless trip with her not in a proper seat, why didn’t sarah or Chris just nip to the shop alone?

The are a pair of actual freaks, they can’t do anything without a bodyguard.

Reactions: 40
If they asked twice if everybody had got their swimming costume and Sarah is sure Isla shouted yes but it turns out she hadn't packed her costume... Maybe Isla was lying. She's growing up. Maybe she doesn't want thousands of people to watch videos of her in swimwear. Maybe they should ask.

• Sad
This family utterly baffle me. Going a short distance away just to do the same things they do at home! Utterly weird! More cheesy slop, it makes me feel sick, and as for Chris creeping around outside, I couldn’t help thinking of that Radiohead song, Creep; could have been written about him!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.