The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a Creepy sod he is ,creeping up on his own children ,he's not right in the head acting like that

Reactions: 30
What’s with the constant crappy holidays in a tin hut? It’s like a hamster on a wheel of tit, same thing allll the time. And what’s with putting a mountain of cheese on every meal? Lazy is trying to be Nikocado Avocado? 🤣 what happened to wanting to lose weight Sarah? Girl needs a calorie deficit pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
LUXURY CABIN IN THE WOODS FULL TOUR!

There has been a rush out this morning because Isla forgot her swimming costume. Isla says it wasn't her fault and Lazy moans about how she got independence but forgot the most important item. Yes because the world will end if Isla goes 5 days without getting into a hot tub for an inappropriate thumbnail. There is a mad rush to find a shop that sells swimwear. Lazy says she should've checked that she had everything before they left but Isla likes to choose her own clothes. Instead of being in the hot tub they're shopping. First stop is Aldi for passata for Lazy's slow cooked meal.

The Inghams are back and managed to find a swimming costume. No shops there sell chuldrens clothing. Lazy wants to film the slow cooked meal, her favourite - flavoursome and delicious. She chops tomatoes, carrots, celery, mushrooms and onion. She struggles to say 'paprika' but forgot the garlic - a tragedy. You throw the veg, stock cube, paprika, passata, tomato puree, baked beans and Worcester sauce into the slow cooker and leave it. Lazy likes to do it on low for 7 hours but as they had to go to the shops she has to do it on high or it won't be ready until midnight. Or you could've got up earlier rather than putting the dinner on at 3/4pm. Lazy is putting it on high for 5 hours. There are no limited amounts to the recipe. Lazy moans about the washing up. Everyone wants to make pancakes for pancake day so they're having them for lunch.

Lazy get all the spreads out for the pancakes. Then she chops the fruit. Of course Jace is the first to have one. Lazy gives him some Nutella on a teaspoon, which he spread on the pancake as Lazy tells him he's clever. Jace then puts fruit on and then asks for sauce before Lazy gives him some jazzies. Esme shows us how she does her first pancake; layer of nutella, strawberries, raspberries, one piece of banana because she doesn't really like banana, strawberry sauce and cream. Isabelle keeps it simple with lemon and sugar like Creepy has it (although he adds golden syrup too).

Mila isn't having pancakes but is loving the strawberry Creepy gave her. Lazy moans about him forgetting to put a bib on Mila. Creepy shows us outside the cabin and goes over to the hot tub. They had swimming booked but might not go because it's a little late in the day and it's going faster than Creepy expected. They have a 2 hour session but might go tomorrow. They're in the middle of nowhere with no phone signal. They filmed a tour of the cabin yesterday before they trashed it.

Drone shots. Shots of the lodge. I guess the camera died because the footage of the outside seems to have been taken on a phone. Lazy says hello to Prinny, who jumps up at her. She asks Mila if she can hear the birds. They were going to go to the leisure centre but it was a rough night for Lazy. Mila woke her up vomiting in her face because they co-sleep. Mila is never, ever sick but is really tired. The girls are going in the hot tub and Lazy has come outside for fresh air because it stinks of pancakes inside the lodge. Jace says he loves Lazy. She tells him she needs to get Mila to sleep. Jace looks out the window and says the Gruffalo is out there. Lazy cackles at Prinny. The girls are in the hot tub and Jace wants to go in there too. Lazy cannot believe how fast the year is going, we're a quarter of the way through the year at the end of this month and Mila has had her cast on for a month. They're watching van lifers on Youtube.

Footage of Mila asleep, Jace being babysat by Youtube, Prinny asleep ad Isla playing with Lazy's hair. Creepy is feeding Mila her dinner whilst Lazy finishes their dinner. The second to last ingredient is gnocchi "is it knock-i or no-key?". Whilst it cooks on high Lazy is going to grate cheese. She puts the no-key into the unappetising pot of mince, ladles the mixture into a casserole dish and puts cheese on top. It's delicious with mozzarella but Lazy forgot that so the usual orange cheddar had to do. It's stringy and delicious.

Dinner and movie night is done. Creepy is taking himself outside to do the 'funniest' jump scare on Esme and Isla. He's pulled it once before so the second he does it they'll know it's him. He's unlocked their window when closing the curtains but they don't know. He tells us their room is next to the bathroom. . The scare kind of fails and Creepy doesn't get the big screams he wanted for a big clickbait title. He make a weird high-pitched noise as he tells the girls he opened their window when closing the curtains. Esme calls him an idiot. He says he's childish and it isn't funny. Something mega is happening tomorrow.

End of vlog

"Alexa, add Just for Men to the shopping list. My hair is going ginger again foooo."
1646248584503.png

New chain of restaurants called Only Pasta by Sarah Ingham, coming to a town near you soon. First 10 customers will receive a free mouldy pepper straight from the Inghams' own fridge.
1646249303088.png
1646249220673.png

1646247700961.png
1646248433656.png
1646249122791.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yup half eaten Easter eggs already….plus the mandatory fatty sugary coke. 🤦‍♀️
890D5B21-8104-4BD2-B7A0-44FD9C985AF5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Today was the day I lost my patience with the head secret FB group. I know I shouldn’t have lowered myself and commented and as suspected I got blocked and removed quicker than Chris deleting his snapchat account!

I’ve had a mentally draining day, just gone through my third miscarriage alone at home and weirdly this group is such a comfort ❤ It’s an easy way to pass time and switch my own problems off for a bit!
I’m so sorry for your sadness today. That’s a lot to go through alone. I really hope you’re ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That slop she served allegedly looks like whats in the chemical bog on one of their van life tours of doom

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Sending lots of love to you, but if sending that true thought helped even a little then it’s worth it 💖
@Inspector Gadget99 so very sorry for your loss ,thinking of you and sending love and hugs.xx

That slop she served allegedly looks like whats in the chemical bog on one of their van life tours of doom
Just had a thought ,now i know why she and creepy are so (cough) perfect together ,they`re both 1 trick ponies! :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Based on the tiny bit weve seen im guessing its this lodge. Wish i could take off and go next week at that price!
We paid over twice that for a weekend 2 nights in 2020 beautiful place brand new just opened in the peak district but it was Covid prices! it was October but we got 2 beautiful very warm sunny days not been away since or for almost 2 years before so we really appreciated it I doubt the Inghams could understand they go away so much it must become tedious surely. We saved up and ate out both days no cooking it was so nice a real break from my mundane life I guarantee I had more enjoyment than these lot I wouldn't trade places with them they think we are jealous but what's to be jealous of?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do they always forget to put a bib on Mila? Surely that’s just common sense? Oh, they’re common alright, but have no sense!

Reactions: 29
What the hell is going on with Lazys eyebrows? You'd've thought with them being set for life she'd have them seen too. Soooo lazy! Maybe this is why she's always pissing about with her fringe? Or Creepy shaved them off in the night for a "scare prank".

1646249122791.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Izzy- I like simple flavours with my pancakes, sugar and lemon!! Previous years she’s loaded them hasn’t she with all toppings going…..all those kids know is choc choc choc

Reactions: 20
I presume that they can block certain words of their choosing on YouTube so that comments containing them won't be shown? If I post a generic comment, I can see it, but as soon as I mention the words 'car seat' or 'exemption certificate' my comment doesn't show up. They know exactly what they are doing is wrong 🤬🤬
You should try commenting using a description of car seat etc... The device your baby reclines in and exception certificate... The peace of paper you received stating you were allowed once to travel in a certain way.

Reactions: 14
We now know why they are a family of weebles!
If Sarah thinks an entire tin of tomato puree is the equivalent of one tablespoon then they obviously use giant measuring spoons, cups etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.