The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Four bedrooms is two more than they usually book so is the 'there's four bedrooms' thing a hint that there's somebody else on the trip with them? Tomorrow's thumbnail will be Nannar with a blanket over her head ready for the big reveal.
If it’s Nana Jean then she won’t take the blanket off. She’s the only person I’ve ever seen lying on a sun longer in Portugal with a winter jacket on with the hood up 😂 I thought she was in witness protection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
If it’s Nana Jean then she won’t take the blanket off. She’s the only person I’ve ever seen lying on a sun longer in Portugal with a winter jacket on and hood up 😂
She never takes that jacket off ...she was seen in one of the mingham's houses wearing a winter jacket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just googled and that hand gesture is American for I LOVE YOU. 🤮
Or it could be sign language for. Send the cadaver dogs in 😂 He is greasy, pale and waxy. He’s a triple threat and not in a good way!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Him posing with the hot tub despite having one at home they could have used without dragging a baby in a cast away in an unsafe car seat set up away from her comfortable home environment, teen daughter away from GCSEs, two other girls from dance and toddler from his 389291 toys . The lengths they will go to not only for content but to appear set for life 🤪🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 43
If it’s Nana Jean then she won’t take the blanket off. She’s the only person I’ve ever seen lying on a sun longer in Portugal with a winter jacket on with the hood up 😂 I thought she was in witness protection.
If I was sat with the inghams I wouldn't want to be recognised either to be fair.

All this time we thought it was Sarah making her go to white rose centre, actually it's nana wants to get a bit further away from seacroft in the hope she doesn't see anyone she knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone could easily misinterpret "her love" for them and become seriously obsessed with her....well im sure some of these ifam are seriously obsessed anyway but still. Even as an adult i would feel sick and scared if a stranger was declaring their undenying love for me and knowing where i live and shop let alone being a teen and my every movement being broadcasted to thousands. If ANYONE was stalking this lot it would be the ifam not any of us here on tattle
There ok with strangers on the internet saving pictures of their kids to make a Instagram fan account it’s weird and scary

He looks like a bloated corpse😂😂
What a disgusting ugly coward he is can’t bare him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
More pasta and cheese with the weird slow cooker stuff. What even was that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Hope izzy hasnt been getting her hair wet in the hot tub....dye will still be coming out. Can you imagine having to clean that after all the dye has been mixed around

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Today was the day I lost my patience with the head secret FB group. I know I shouldn’t have lowered myself and commented and as suspected I got blocked and removed quicker than Chris deleting his snapchat account!

I’ve had a mentally draining day, just gone through my third miscarriage alone at home and weirdly this group is such a comfort ❤ It’s an easy way to pass time and switch my own problems off for a bit!
Sending lots of love to you, but if sending that true thought helped even a little then it’s worth it 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What happened to delay videos when they travelled so we could not find them. They are there until friday

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.