The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally half of the IFAM were in Meadowhall though. 650,000 people in one shopping centre. Queues for the toilets must've been out of the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Literally half of the IFAM were in Meadowhall though. 650,000 people in one shopping centre. Queues for the toilets must've been out of the door.
We all know there is only actually about 100 ifam and 99 of them should be in some sort of therapy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
A friend of mine’s daughter had the same operation (much younger though because unlike the minghams she kept to hospital appointments), nappy changing was so traumatic and messy she only did short trips out of the house if she could whilst the cast was on.

Her hospital wouldn’t even release the baby without the correct car seat being in place, none of this exemption rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought the surgeon had said Milas had worked after the xray? Could it still not work?
The surgery was a success but it doesn't mean it's fixed the issue. Theyre just saying that they managed to do what they needed to do in the surgery and they're hoping the casting will do its thing too.

Reactions: 30
I thought the surgeon had said Milas had worked after the xray? Could it still not work?
It sounded like a typical deluded Delonge thing to say - almost like he was on the set of a soap opera reading his lines. 'The surgeon says the operation was a success'.

He is so dangerously stupid it is pitiful.

Reactions: 29
Remember Lazy is controlling and micro manages every single aspect of the childrens lives,she rarely lets them choose anything in shops,she chooses most items,even when it's their bedrooms she's the one choosing everything .Christine clearly has issues but it's Big Sarah who is the controller of everything

• Sad
Reactions: 33
To be fair I think maybe esme could be shirt for her age, isla seems to be practically the same height but there is what 3 years between them and you would think esme would have a growth spurt around this age. Mila looks the same shape, short and chunky so maybe it's his families genetic make up and her side is taller. Her kids are not small though

Reactions: 10
Thank god Isabelle is away for a sleepover at her grandparents house it’s about time (because let’s face it that’s the only place she would be) either that or shes up in her room going along with Big Sarahs lies.

Also Big Sarah mentioned the sizes aged 10 about 100times that Esme was trying on but never once showed or mentioned Islas size.
Guess u need to be dinky for Sarah to mention it. As I’ve said before Esme is the only kid of hers who is petite the rest are all on the big side however much she try’s to convince us by buying big made items in younger sizes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So lazy has now got her children saying how tiny they are it’s ridiculous and all the clothes Esme tried on and bought were much to small, what mother doesn’t know what size her children are, Esne is nearly 13 and is picking out clothes that are age 9 and 10 wanting to buy wellingtons in a size one but boots in a size four how could both actually fit, WTF you would pick out a 13 and a 12 and try them first.
Poor mila balancing on a soft bag eating greggs and her heels definitely were taking pressure something lazy said the hospital told her to avoid.
Then you have creepy letting Jace walk around a car park why can’t he hold the child’s hand was he to busy checking himself in the cameras, then let’s him play near an electric saw to be honest it’s beyond me The stupidity of these two.
As for Isabelle she went on a sleepover and was being dropped off by lazy but she wasn’t seen at all, just all so strange.

Reactions: 37
Re: the kids clothing did anyone else get the impression when they were trying on the frilly collar tops both girls disliked them, but to appease their mother they claim they do but would look better with... Insert whatever. It's like they try to gain her approval constantly.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
These sociopaths need stopping before they cause an accident in that parcel van ,I wouldnt trust Christine to do anything right or safely ,it's Mila i'm most concerned about

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She took them In next and got them to try stuff on but didn’t buy them anything ….
All day shopping and they were full off a chicken bake and a Starbucks drink …yeah right

Reactions: 31
Surgeon manipulated the joint into correct position and cut tendons/Ligaments, once positioned the cast would be applied they would then xray to ensure that the position was correct but it could slip out of range they will check this and then replace cast my daughter luckily didn't need cast as she wore a splint for 12 weeks which did the job the splint was fitted at 4 weeks previous to this she had to wear double Terry nappies and which forced the legs apart to strengthen the ligaments meaning she didn't have to have them cut when they manipulated her hip this was almost most 42 yrs ago they no longer use a rigid splint they use a harness, this would have helped to stretch those ligaments which in turn helps the dysplaysia, missing appointments because of travelling didn't help its why Sarah implied the hospital missed how serious it was, they didn't miss it because they didn't attend the next appointment preferring to play in Sun and snow and be crammed into a smelly tiny tin box for weeks, by the time she was next scanned her dysplaysia was much worse. Not Sarah's version of course but backed up by previous vlogs when they forgot what they said happens to people who lie as often as the Inghams, nothing is ever their fault...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If Sarah is pregnant again , that baby will need a hip scan..regardless of whether the newborn checks shows no problem.

Reactions: 13
Congratulations @sunniva
View attachment 1092349

TLDR
- Sarah removed an LOL ad off her Instagram feed after Tattlers informed the company about the Inghams' history.
- Chris spent most of the 'Who is most likely to' vlog eye bleeping himself or staring at Isabelle. We found out that Chris pisses in the hot tub, they all use each other's toothbrushes, Esme has terrible hygiene and rarely washes. Chris made it very obvious that he reads here.
- Belton Parish Council objected to planning permission for the staircase leading to the secret rooms above the garage. The builder hadn't 'saught' permission for them.
- The Inghams stocked up on sauces by taking 2779242818 sachets from Ikea. Chris hid under a bed (an old 'hobbie' of his) to scare Jace.
- Sarah said she doesn't like new build houses when the Inghams have bought two in the past five years.
- Sarah seems to think Ukraine has been abandoned after Russia invaded it.
- The DPD van has been ripped out in preparation for yet another renovation in a few weeks time when Mila has had her cast changed.
- During the 2021 roadtrip the bedding was stored on top of the toilet during the day.
- The renovation of Mila's 1970s theme nursery has begun.
- Chris has been following more inappropriate accounts on Instagram and fanaticising about the countries he wants to go to on the next roadtrip.

Hi Steve and Chris 👋
Is the ‘saught’ meant to be sauté now Lazy is a budding chef?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the xray showed it had initially worked, at least that's my understanding of it?
I guess it all depends on how they've cared for Mila etc

Re her taking Mila out and about, and changing her nappy whilst out etc
I never really see what looks like a changing bag etc, yesterday we saw her in the sling thing! I really hope she is changing her when they're out, particularly like Saturday and out all day! It's bad enough for Mila in the cast

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Bit off topic but something I was thinking earlier was even tho Isla and Esmé are finally going back to dance they will no longer be with their own age group. The girls their age would’ve been dancing since they were Jace’s age and they would now be quite advanced whereas Isla and Esmé are just used to prancing around the kitchen

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm hoping she is not pregnant ,they don't look after the children they already have

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The dungarees in Next, had they been in the right size, would have been a really nice purchase for the girls. But of course it’s quantity over quality for Sarah and off to primark they go to buy clothes in random sizes because ‘it’s all they had’. Maybe she should think about getting the girls’ feet measured because Esme doesn’t seem to know if she’s a 1 or a 4. 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.