The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme is obviously so used to Lazy telling them they need a size or two smaller than their age, whether they do or not, she just went for age 10 or 11.
Lazy and Creepy aren't very tall so none of their chuldrun will be particularly tall but they are certainly not dinky or iddy biddy, just average. Isabelle obviously gets her height from her dad.

The top Jace had on in the vlog was too short in the arms and body, probably because Lazy insists he fits into 18-24 months.

Reactions: 29
Seems isabelles gcses have jumped ship and shes moved on to alevel psychology.
I really hope she can go to college to study it properly if thats what she wants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I really hope she can go to college to study it properly if thats what she wants.
She will have to break free from the cult

Reactions: 14
She won’t be studying it at college if she has no GCSE’s surely you need entrance qualifications outside of things like apprenticeships

Even if she got her dumb ass parents to take her GCSE’s for her they’d fail.

There’s an idea for a video. Are you smarter than a 12 year old, Ingham adults edition pow wham bam

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reading comments on Sarahs insta post where Jace could easily pass as a girl. I agree she can dress him however she likes. I'm sure we'll see Mila with gelled hair and some outfits from the boys section soon, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That broke my heart. She’s going to be 10. It’s a celebration in my house! Why can’t they make her feel special and loved just once?? Poor poor kid.
Did you hear in the vlog not last night the night before when Lazy was talking about buying Milas birthday presents, Isla (offscreen) says "but it's my birthday before Milas" poor girl already knows she doesn't matter and this was just another kick in the head for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That broke my heart. She’s going to be 10. It’s a celebration in my house! Why can’t they make her feel special and loved just once?? Poor poor kid.
Thier are 3 big birthdays in that house this year, 10, 13 and 1. Given the effort they put in to isabelles 16th 😬 indont hold any hope for the rest

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Exactly,those children do not loook like they are "living the dream".
Barely washed ,hair greasy,cheap clothing that is too small and that poor baby balancing on a soft bag.Disgusting parenting as per usual from the narcissistic Lazy and her live in cleaner Christine

This unclean feral family are adored by the ifannies,why ? As old SeacroftSarah clearly suffers from verbal diarrhoea droming on and on about paint and cheap tat.While the live in cleaner Christine dromes on and on about his delivery van.Do eleven year old viewers really want to listen to this pair ?
Seacroft thinks she's superior than most when most normal people can see she is lazy ,unkempt and mother in name only,not maternal and sits on her arse most of the time only moving to visit cheap stores

I don't get the appeal of them one bit
Those kids look miserable as sin

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thier are 3 big birthdays in that house this year, 10, 13 and 1. Given the effort they put in to isabelles 16th 😬 indont hold any hope for the rest
Does anyone know all the children's birthday dates?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure we'll see Mila with gelled hair and some outfits from the boys section soon, too.
Yeah when hell freezes over 😂😂

three of my sons had long hair and the youngest had longer hair than Jace when he was his age but it wasn’t in a stupid top knot or French plait and even when it was loose it was lovely not a scruffy nest on his head because I brushed it 🤨

Reactions: 23
My kids did A Level psychology. Neither of them needed a £5 book about it from The Works, though, funnily enough. It’s great that Isabelle is showing an interest in something but it’s weeks until GCSEs start. She’d be concentrating on them if she was taking any.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are we blessed with an episode of the tit show this evening or has Creepy offered his editing skills and mechanical expertise to the Russian army?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are we blessed with an episode of the tit show this evening or has Creepy offered his editing skills and mechanical expertise to the Russian army?
They take a Monday off now after the Kayak Paul disaster got too much for them and they 'cut down their workload'. If they backtrack and go back to daily vlogging they know that we'll know that they really are skint.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They take a Monday off now after the Kayak Paul disaster got too much for them and they 'cut down their workload'. If they backtrack and go back to daily vlogging they know that we'll know that they really are skint.
Coincidentally this was also the same time that a national children's charity were very interested that the girls don't go to school and were effectively "working" every day. We'll probably never find out the truth, though.

Reactions: 18
What was 'special' about the mummy daughter shopping day? Lazy goes shopping practically every day, maybe it was the return of Flying Tiger.

Reactions: 17
What was 'special' about the mummy daughter shopping day? Lazy goes shopping practically every day, maybe it was the return of Flying Tiger.
It was practicly educational, i for one did not know meadowhall had a flying tiger!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.