The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the residents of Beltoft think of the feral family in the village,cars ,caravans,junk ,cardboard all over the grounds of Rosabelle Manor and a strange creature in a beanie ,his gobshite sisterwife and their loud feral chuldrun
I bet house prices have gone down locally.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Serious question. Sarah told us that Milas operation had a 70% chance of working to 30% of not working. We know her cast needs renewing in a few weeks, but what happens if it all doesn’t work? What’s the next step then?
I believe if this doesn't work she will require more invasive surgery ,longer in casts and harnesses. Some I've read about have had to have hip replacements when all other options haven't worked.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They were at Meadowhall 'all day' but hardly went in any shops/bought anything which is very unlike Lazy.

What almost 10 and 13 year olds want to be described as "cute"? None in the real world but in Lazy's Peter Pan world of growing up is bad, it's perfectly acceptable.

Esme missed breakfast but they were going to have lunch but then decided to save themselves for dinner but then didn't have dinner because they were full from non existent lunch. 😕 AKA Lazy is skint and is avoiding paying for proper sit down meals.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Did you hear in the vlog not last night the night before when Lazy was talking about buying Milas birthday presents, Isla (offscreen) says "but it's my birthday before Milas" poor girl already knows she doesn't matter and this was just another kick in the head for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
So I’m guessing Isabelle went to a concert with her friend yesterday, finally something normal for her to do!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Isabelle’s insta - “Something extremly exciting happened yesterday”

Hmmm. I wonder what that could be?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Serious question. Sarah told us that Milas operation had a 70% chance of working to 30% of not working. We know her cast needs renewing in a few weeks, but what happens if it all doesn’t work? What’s the next step then?
Open reduction. My son had it. Basically because his was missed till 14 months his hip socket had worn away so they cut him open, cut his hip bone to create a new socket, stitch him up and cast him from arm pits to feet. It was awful and wouldn't wish it on any child. Oh and her nonsense about they have never seen a baby as small as mila, when my son had hi check up Friday there was a newborn and I mean new, days old if not a couple of weeks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Isabelle’s insta - “Something extremly exciting happened yesterday”

Hmmm. I wonder what that could be?
She stepped foot outside?

Also, in yesterdays vlog why was Esme saying she’d used her money to buy Isabelle some shampoo and socks. The parents should be providing those BASICS?!

It’s a disgrace, when twatman renovated the van costing thousands last year to then rip it out and do again? And sarah has a shopping addiction for tat. I know she justifies it with it only costing £5 or £10 but it adds up to thousands, she’s constantly got a car full

All the clothes they liked in next but weren’t allowed too

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Family member had the same cast as Mila and had to have a hip replacement in their 20's..that's without being treated as poorly as Mila has.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sarah has literally been out every day for a week on pointless shopping trips and taken Mila in an unsafe car seat and dragged her around in a sling because she thinks this ‘exemption certificate’ (which would have been to get Mila home and to hospital appointments) means she can do what she wants.

That bit of paper won’t help her if she gets into an accident - selfish selfish women.

Also, sarah was out in the taxi. So Chris was either driving the van which has been ripped out so has no seat for Jace, or the Range Rover with no MOT and therefore no insurance….

Both putting their youngest two in pointless danger for pointless journeys
I really wish we could report this it breaks my heart that they are treated this way and dragged around in unsafe vehicles and car seats.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I see Sarah’s obsession of having tiny children is rubbing off on Esmé. Those dungarees and jeans did not fit her properly. They were pulled up her foo and half way up her leg.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Did you hear in the vlog not last night the night before when Lazy was talking about buying Milas birthday presents, Isla (offscreen) says "but it's my birthday before Milas" poor girl already knows she doesn't matter and this was just another kick in the head for her.
Yeah Cos she said there’s prints, jaces and my birthday before milas and Sarah looked liked she didn’t care… of course she’s gonna enjoy buying presents for her favourite girl first even though she’s still got loads of presents she brought her for Christmas that she’s still not given her.

I see Sarah’s obsession of having tiny children is rubbing off on Esmé. Those dungarees and jeans did not fit her properly. They were pulled up her foo and half way up her leg.
Yeah I agree they looked ridiculous when on isla too but esp on esme

There’s no shame at all buying a bigger size and being comfortable.

My daughter is 11 and she’s not chunky in the slightest she’s really slim but she is starting to develop so I buy her 13-14 clothes Cos she hates anything too tight.

Reactions: 26
I thought the surgeon had said Milas had worked after the xray? Could it still not work?

Reactions: 3
If they were in town all day shopping, where in Gods name did they change the baby? I thought careful attention has to made to keep the Cast dry 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I thought the surgeon had said Milas had worked after the xray? Could it still not work?
Not sure but I’d imagine you still have to keep up some sort of aftercare that involves putting her in proper seating and not dumping her on a handbag

Reactions: 15
If they were in town all day shopping, where in Gods name did they change the baby? I thought careful attention has to made to keep the Cast dry 😔
They were in meadowhall, bit different to walking round town all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.