Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Jace looks a lot like Zelda from that pic. Maybe it's just that they have the same hair style.

Chris is a lot like Steve, except for the hair. I guess the black hair must come from a distant relative somewhere.

I'm quite intrigued to know what Dave looks like nowadays, whether he has aged as badly as Chris.
Wasn't there an uncle Mike (Steve's brother) who I think passed on but who had black possibly dyed hair and was a wannabe rock star ?

Reactions: 9

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Did they have anything with the slow cooker slop? Or was it literally just slop on a plate? I can't get my head around this meal at all. Mince, veg, passata AND baked beans? Why did it need baked beans?? What was it actually supposed to be?
Years ago mum used to shove baked beans in loads of stuff as a way to bulk the dinner out

• Heart

RealWelshWitch

Sarah, think of other users in those spa pools. TIE YOUR HAIR UP!
Let's be honest, she didn't think of others during a global pandemic never mind in a spa pool. She's a selfish pig.

Sorry. It didnt post properly.

No idea what shes even on about. As far as i know its no one here.
Oh gawd! What's Ketty off about again? 🙄

Last edited:

mags

VIP Member
Look at poor esmes little toes in the second one! Yet they still buy her cheap shoes and she doesn’t know what size she is.

Quick google would suggest those toes need looking at before they cause her any further damage. Does sarah not even look at her children to see this?

Poor little Jace on an older one too. You aren’t telling me that pretending the are sizes to small isn’t causing that? Yes things can grow twisted etc but surely if that’s the case you’d get them proper shoes
I thought that was Jace's hand at first. I bet Nannar has better looking feet than those poor kids. Like you say, even if it was a growth abnormality there is absolutely no excuse for not giving them the care they're clearly lacking. 🥺

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I know you've asked this in a jokey way but what it means is that your son is lucky that you as a loving parent have seen to his dental needs, something that is sadly lacking for the Ingham children who already have very obvious dental problems.
And I think sadly Izzy has now missed the chance for NHS braces. Waiting lists are long and shes only 18 months from turning 18.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

hotstepper

Why does Isabelle dress so grunge/gothic? Actually, don’t answer that, it’s clearly a secret thing between her and daddy 🤢

Reactions: 8