Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Today was the day I lost my patience with the dickhead secret FB group. I know I shouldn’t have lowered myself and commented and as suspected I got blocked and removed quicker than Chris deleting his snapchat account!

I’ve had a mentally draining day, just gone through my third miscarriage alone at home and weirdly this group is such a comfort ❤ It’s an easy way to pass time and switch my own problems off for a bit!
Just brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 8

BuddyBird

If we report it, it might help its on its way too. The software is incredibly sophiscated.

If anyone wants to learn more, search youtube duplicate content, there's reports of them taking down channels. Your own content counts. Youtube doesn't want you clogging their servers with the same stuff
There is one 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Reactions: 7

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Look at poor esmes little toes in the second one! Yet they still buy her cheap shoes and she doesn’t know what size she is.

Quick google would suggest those toes need looking at before they cause her any further damage. Does sarah not even look at her children to see this?

Poor little Jace on an older one too. You aren’t telling me that pretending the are sizes to small isn’t causing that? Yes things can grow twisted etc but surely if that’s the case you’d get them proper shoes
Looks like theyve both got a bit of hammer toe

Esmes have got worse since this photo taken Oct 2020

Attachments

• Sad

Meisify2

VIP Member
Sorry. It didnt post properly.

No idea what shes even on about. As far as i know its no one here.
Is she trying to say the trolls are going after lazy or herself? My guess is a “troll” has said something to her. Its probably a normal person, who doesn’t have a clue who Katrina piles is, has said something she didn’t agree with, so she thinks they are her sisters trolls!!!

Is this accurate?

Attachments

• Wow

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
This family utterly baffle me. Going a short distance away just to do the same things they do at home! Utterly weird! More cheesy slop, it makes me feel sick, and as for Chris creeping around outside, I couldn’t help thinking of that Radiohead song, Creep; could have been written about him!
Oh no, that’s one of my favourite songs. 😩

I love pasta and I always put cheese on it but that slop they do is foul

• Heart

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I know it’s very much how long is a piece of string but……. On average they are having about 50k views a day on new vlogs - so how much does that amount to money wise?

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Gawd hes ugly
Gawd hes ugly
[/QUOTE
Who on earth would draw fake blood on their dog for a thumb nail clickbait?! They just are vile
Saw the thumbnail came here to see what had happened thought poor dog had been really hurt they are monsters exaggerating for clickbait how desperate I really hope they get few views or likes that's all they deserve vile people.

Hils

VIP Member
So it was Nana Jean Sarah was bragging to that was overheard 😂 Jesus, imagine being that desperate to brag that you have to do it to your own granny 😂 Funny how they all go mad and none of the kids mention the prices of things when old pension book is buying 🙄
Have reported video for duplicate content
What did you report on, there doesnt seem to be one for duplicate content

Can't believe Social services haven't intervened. I have never seen such a group of neglected children. They all look pale, unwashed and unkempt. The way Mila is being treated is just not right, not the right car seat, just propped up on some cushions.
The food she prepares is nothing short of pigswill.
Homeschooling doesn't really exist either. They just leave the children in their rooms, unsupervised. It's just madness all round. All the while living with HIM 😚😚😚😚
The slop bins from our school dinners were collected and taken to the pig farm. A

The slop bins from our school dinners were collected and taken to the pig farm. A
Apparently the pigs thrived on the cutlery naughty kids threw in

• Wow

whatamess123

VIP Member
Jace is 'dinky dot' but can stand in the deepest part of the hot tub and hes still a good bit above the water 😂

Also this is a message for Big Sarah see all the warm sleepsuits you keep showing us get them all in a box and get them sent over for Ukrainian refugee children who need them desperately. You keep bragging you got lots of new stock so get them shipped asap.

Oh and we will need to see u actually pack them , address the box and physically see u hand it over for transit 🙏🇺🇦
Oh PLEASE ,someone who`s not blocked by the heavyweight ,send her this message!I really want to see her respond.:)x

I think Big S was thinking of a Devonshire split finger with synthetic, not fresh cream. They used to have either pink or yellow icing on top. I quite liked them to be fair.
THEY WERE FROM THEIR FAVOURITE BAKERY GREGGS.
The finger bun was a sweet dough not bread and Lazy’s attempt at chantilly cream (cream and icing sugar) poked by many had me ready to 🤮
yes!you`ve taken me back to my childhood.:) We`d go to see my great Aunt ,(lovely lady) and she`d always have those and Lardy cake..anyone remember that? I wish they still made that where i am ,and a good Chelsea bun..hmmm.