Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarky Pants

Did Jackanory tell us the same story of Prinny being hurt earlier this week?? He needs a different narrative.

Reactions: 11

Footballgirl

Exactly, they don't care where the views come from, or at what cost, do they? They actively encourage the pervs.
But if people mention it she will say Oh my god I can't believe you say that we are the ones that are wrong

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
#220 Minghams Only Fans...you'll only see one fanny,please don't scoff Creepy won't take his Beltoft

• Haha

hotstepper

The way Sarah says “s” sounds in words goes RIGHT through me 😭 it’s like Gary Rhodes or James dyson

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Today was the day I lost my patience with the dickhead secret FB group. I know I shouldn’t have lowered myself and commented and as suspected I got blocked and removed quicker than Chris deleting his snapchat account!

I’ve had a mentally draining day, just gone through my third miscarriage alone at home and weirdly this group is such a comfort ❤ It’s an easy way to pass time and switch my own problems off for a bit!
Bless you. Sending love

• Heart

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Bit off topic but something I was thinking earlier was even tho Isla and Esmé are finally going back to dance they will no longer be with their own age group. The girls their age would’ve been dancing since they were Jace’s age and they would now be quite advanced whereas Isla and Esmé are just used to prancing around the kitchen

• Sad

JaeXYZ

Maybe she just wants some alone-time and silence in the house 🙈
If they were away in the van, sure but she's not exactly short on alone time when they're at home. The girls are always alone in their rooms pretending to do school work/playing on their phones.

BuddyBird

With a little bit of research I just found out that uploading duplicate content is actually against youtubes partner program policies. It doesn't even have to be the whole video, it just needs to be deemed "adding nothing to the original upload"

The consequence if you get caught....say goodbye to the partner program and potentially your channel.
Good! Get reporting to YouTube peeps

• Heart
Thankyou.I`ve been in a wheelchair several times (arthritis, spine ,joints and fibro) ,so i know all too well what it`s like to be stuck inside ,and then to deal with being in a chair.I have to say one of my favourite memories of my grandad (who i absolutely adored) ,was spending a week, just him and i.My nan`s brother turned up one day ,and i was at my grandparents.They said they`d decided she needed a break and would i stay with him if they took her back with them.Needless to say i jumped at the chance ,and i`ve never forgotten that week.We went out every single day ,we`re not far from 2 beaches and parks and he had a blast ,as did I.I also cooked him his favourite meals ,and puds (which almost got me in trouble ,when my nan returned and he asked what was for afters!LOL).Such happy memories and now i can do the same for my mum.Yes ,often i`ll pay badly if i go too far ,but ,just to see how much brighter and cheerful she is after going out is worth it.I consider myself extremely lucky.As an adopted baby i was so blessed to be brought into such a wonderful loving family.Without exception i have a incredible bond with them all...and of course it goes without saying i had/have the best mum and dad in the world.Take care ,your cooking looks amazing!I`m glad you`ve passed on your expertise so you`ll still be enjoying good home cooking even when it`s done by someone else. ♥ (I also love hearing about your memories).Happy days ,eh?:)xx
Look after you and yours

With the cost of living rising daily, 54% rise in household fuel (before the Ukraine crisis hits) petro/diesel for the taxi/DPD van already at record levels and due to rise higher, mince and cheese going up in price as well as the slow cooker running costs increasing and they won't be in a qualifying council tax band to get the £150 council tax rebate for household fuel increases (Rishi is a jealous hater). Their views have tumbled, they are making a lot less for their crap vlogs, how are they going to keep up with their (massive) mortgage payments on Rosabelle Manor??? Most of us are feeling the pinch right now and cutting back but things are going to get worse and I for one are thankfull I am not living in a £700,000 house with a falling income and rising costs.

Set for life, my arse!

How long before the debt collector comes knocking??
The slow cooker will be costing a fortune to run. Antacids are pricier than a high interest mortgage on a motorway pylon…,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I presume that they can block certain words of their choosing on YouTube so that comments containing them won't be shown? If I post a generic comment, I can see it, but as soon as I mention the words 'car seat' or 'exemption certificate' my comment doesn't show up. They know exactly what they are doing is wrong 🤬🤬

Child travel chair
Blue pass lol

Kstep

VIP Member
The picture on Instagram of all the kids and the dog, Esme only has one sock on so that was taken early on the Friday as she accidentally packed all but one sock... Thursday night was Prinny's alleged attack and there's absolutely no injury on her eye.
Shows how desperate they are There's not even a slight mark 🤦‍♀️

cheshiretinker

Cos they’re gross… and BIG FAT SKINT 😂😂
Surely there’s a cap on how much they can pay off their mortgage? Is Chris lying to her about how much they have left to pay? She didn’t even know what a stethoscope was called yesterday so wouldn’t take much to pull the wool over her eyes

Someone’s now replied to say how lovely it is they are so down to earth and never flaunt their wealth like other YouTubers. She’s just sat and compiled a list of all the things they’ve bought over the past year, how do people not see how disgusting they are 😂 at a time when people are really struggling to get by and feed their kids day to day she’s gone off on a rant about how rich they are and how much money they spend. VILE. Also.. she doesn’t read here
You’re correct they would have to pay a penalty if they wish to pay their mortgage off early.