Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
Yeah she did go missing! Turned out she was at some relatives of her late husband, think it was anyway! It was during the 1st lockdown, and she didn't tell anyone!
wasn't it some funeral related?

Jeezo eh! Imagine even posting that photo, with Esme only wearing one sock 😏😏
maybe the "blood" was from the animal Prinny attacked not the other way around.

Reactions: 7

Raw

VIP Member
Not watching but from what I can work out they are just gagging for "haters" to watch because that is where there views come from. Best way to troll them is don't bother !
If we watch the link on tattle, do they still get a view though?

Reactions: 6

Lilibetlynn

Liars as always thats the Minghams ,feral scum who think they're influencers and famous ,infamous for messaging young girls that's what you are Creepy and SeacroftSarah is way too lazy to leave you ,it's your vile behaviour that has caused you to be on the
I'm getting flashbacks of Mr Bronson from Grange Hill.
This is literally what creepy does with what's left of his hair 🤣🤣😅😅
He's morphing into George off George & Mildred * if you know you know 😉

Reactions: 6

Web30

VIP Member
It's sad how Isabelle made a comment on a vlog about wanting some good quality earrings a while back (think she mentioned some cheap ones had irritated her ears?) but all she seems to end up with is cheap Claire's or Shein stuff. I know Sarah is an adult but she gets gifted pricey pandora jewellery.

Seeing as they are 'set for life' you would think they could get isabelle some high quality earrings that she has chosen herself and pay for them with the money she has earnt being vlogged 24/7.
Didnt she get some expensive ones for her birthday?

Reactions: 5

Greykitty2020

That memo was sent back in February. A decision was due today , nothing has been updated on the application to say approved or rejected as yet. To me that just says that person or persons have no objections but since that memo Belton Parish Council have put forward their objections to the planning department with regards to the staircase.
It’s from yesterday from the date on it

Mostyn

VIP Member
I had a complete change of heart since my last comment. I actually think Memory Monday is a fantastic idea. And why stop at Monday? Surely they could use this opportunity to theme their days and get some well needed structure.

They could do.
Memory Monday
Three Chins Tuesday
Work Shy Wednesday
Tret By Nannar Thursday
Fish Friday (even though they will NEVER eat fish again after watching Seaspiracy…unless there’s a chippy near by or one of Granny’s tuna sandwiches on offer.
Sat In The Fart Van Saturday
Soap Dodging Sunday.
Tret by nannas Thursday 😀

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
How do you report duplicate content please? I can't see an option for that specifically. Or are you reporting under a different category?

Basic

VIP Member
He couldn’t have faced going to the funeral because everyone would stare at him and people might even confront him about the video he made about his ‘friend’s’ death. Remember that comment on the Facebook remembering page? Creepy had already been named and shamed for profiting off the death. Creepy didn’t have the balls to go to the funeral.
What did the comment say?