Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sally1993

Chatty Member
The report is from the archaeologists. Their house is on somewhat protected land. The archaeologist is just saying the staircase doesn't cause any problems from a their point of view. Its the planning officers who will decide. They take that, the view from the council, the original application into account and make a conclusion from there.

A decision has not been made on whether it can stay.
Ahhh, thank you. I stand corrected.

Reactions: 4

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Yeah wasn’t a dig at you it is a nice idea and you would like to think people think the same way we do but I’ve read about people taking soiled bedding and all sorts and have to wonder wtf is wrong with people
All good 👍 😊

And yes, people are weird af sometimes

• Sad

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Does this mean the (hugely retrospective) planning permission for the external staircase was approved ? To me it reads that way but it’s 7pm on a Friday after doing (an actual (not what the Inghams consider to be)) a long working week so wanted to make sure
That means their external staircase has been approved.

• Wow

Gar7893

Not ‘bad’ as such, just desperately contrived and attention-seeking.

Ridiculous would be a better word.
Hmm I don’t agree. In the order of things that this family do, this is way low on the lost. Think maybe she’s just dressing him how she wants lol I feel like Sarah is too dumb to think of it as attention seeking 😂

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Ok I’m fick and was mansion tort by the Beatles- minghams- how do I report it on the YouTube app on my phone? I can’t even find the option xx

skyelau

VIP Member
Maybe staying in some caravan park near her father, as looks like it could be a static caravan

nattis

VIP Member
Wait this has baffled me, how else do you expect them to see!? In summer I always swim in prescription sunglasses because my vision is awful
Me to. I would be in danger for anyone Else in the pool. No problem erfaring glasses if I don’t go diving.

Reactions: 3

Meisify2

VIP Member
Bit off topic but something I was thinking earlier was even tho Isla and Esmé are finally going back to dance they will no longer be with their own age group. The girls their age would’ve been dancing since they were Jace’s age and they would now be quite advanced whereas Isla and Esmé are just used to prancing around the kitchen
They probably go to a beginner’s dance class which will be mixed ages, but if they ever go back to school they will be in a class with much younger kids

Reactions: 3