The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with all the secrecy, Creepy?
No-one actually cares what you are doing and it will end up being something boring and a complete waste of time anyway.

He's filming/Instagramming it to convince Tattle and Lazy he's not off for a shag or two but of course he is.

Reactions: 30
To Chris the idea of getting up early enough to catch an early train down to London is like anyone else having to get up in the middle of the night to go. Setting off at 1am is like going at tea time so probably made more sense to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Totally devoid of any kind of appeal. Criminal dress sense, no style, ridiculous posture, pathetic really. He’s just so…weak - yeah that’s the word. Weak in character, content, appearance, lifestyle, language - just everything about ‘it’ screams weak.

I thought they were called streets, roads, motorways etc., in UK? Is highways used often - other than the Highway Code? The word, to me, evokes images of PCH - Pacific Coast Highway - not some housing estate.

Anyway- *those not *them 😉🤓😆

PS: Preplanning what to have at a fictitious desert bar? At 16, we were figuring out how to get into bars with our fake IDs and learning the pros and cons of mixing drinks 🤪🤢
I’m sure we must’ve eaten, but I honestly do not recall food ever being the focus of our fun.
"Highways"??!! To me that screams the US not the uK.It`s always been motorways here!Plus ,in the picture he`s posted he`s on the old housing estate where they lived ,not near any "highway"!! Pr*t!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally devoid of any kind of appeal. Criminal dress sense, no style, ridiculous posture, pathetic really. He’s just so…weak - yeah that’s the word. Weak in character, content, appearance, lifestyle, language - just everything about ‘it’ screams weak.

I thought they were called streets, roads, motorways etc., in UK? Is highways used often - other than the Highway Code? The word, to me, evokes images of PCH - Pacific Coast Highway - not some housing estate.

Anyway- *those not *them 😉🤓😆

PS: Preplanning what to have at a fictitious desert bar? At 16, we were figuring out how to get into bars with our fake IDs and learning the pros and cons of mixing drinks 🤪🤢
I’m sure we must’ve eaten, but I honestly do not recall food ever being the focus of our fun.
Same here, I remember at 16 hiding in the ladies toilets when the police came in the pub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does he always do that same pose?

Eye bleeping himself, thinking he is still 19 years old in his greasy beanie, and filtered as duck face with his stupid hand gesture.

Looks like he has finally cut his nails down. They no longer resemble crooked witch fingers. Now go and cut your children's nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope for the childrens sake he is going to get a new car that will actually fit them all in, but I will laugh if he comes back with another really unsuitable vehicle or another van to waste his time/money on. Wouldn't be surprised if he's buying something to give him an excuse to get out of the house whilst they are stuck at home.
I can see it now… ‘I surprise my wife with her dream car!’ 😂

To Chris the idea of getting up early enough to catch an early train down to London is like anyone else having to get up in the middle of the night to go. Setting off at 1am is like going at tea time so probably made more sense to him.
No he has to do everything under the cover of darkness 😂

Reactions: 21
Has he joined a gang? 😂

Yet again this idiot makes no sense. A train from Doncaster takes you directly to London in 1.45 mins and is around £70 for a single. But instead he thinks he’s impressing 13 year olds with ‘no sleep’ when he could have spent the night with his family in a warm bed and got on an early train this morning.

What the duck went so wrong with these two cranks that they think this behaviour is normal?

1.45 hours, £70 and in London with no hassle
Or a overnight bus, no sleep, wife at home with poorly baby?

Someone please make this make sense?
My theory is that he's too terrified to be on a busy train, in broad daylight, without his family to act as a buffer if anyone recognises him. He'd rather endure an overnight bus so his chances of being challenged for his creepy behaviour are reduced.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Maybe he's going on This Morning. 'My struggles as a wannabe pro skater, with a narcissistic wife who is a foo and spends all my money on baskets'.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Chris doing gangster signs on a London tube, he'll end up getting beat up by a real gang the tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 60
My theory is that he's too terrified to be on a busy train, in broad daylight, without his family to act as a buffer if anyone recognises him. He'd rather endure an overnight bus so his chances of being challenged for his creepy behaviour are reduced.
Definitely, although to be honest I think he thinks he’s more famous than he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe he's going on This Morning. 'My struggles as a wannabe pro skater, with a narcissistic wife who is a foo and spends all my money on baskets'.
Perhaps he's finally got a sponsorship and it's a Harley Street hair transplant place - seems to be the thing for folically challenged Z list influencers?

Hopefully it gets cancelled mid-treatment when they find out he's a raging ponce

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For someone who’s sister is so Leary and streetwise why the hell is Katrina not telling Sarah to take a look at chris’ behaviour

Reactions: 21
Oh god he makes me feel so ill. His bloated face and sausage fingers and long nails and greasy hair 🤢 surely nobody would want to sleep with him!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.