The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or "not ready till Thursday" I can hear it now "Babe, no point in me coming home and going back on Thursday, I may as well stay here"
Oww yes I can definitely see that happening as well. It's all so predictable. Surely she must know what he's up to? 🙄

Reactions: 18
I hate to defend the Minghams but Isabelle is not in Year 11, she is home educated. Year groups are a feature of state education that don't really apply if you are home educating. It gets a little tedious on these threads that peoplethink Isabelle still has to do GCSEs at the same time as state educated children. She not only doesn't have to do them at the same time, she doesn't even have to do them at all.
Not having to follow the state curriculum is great when families want to follow children's interests or teach things they don't cover in school it really helps some families.
With the Minghams though, it means they won't have to enter Isabelle into any exams. They are under no legal obligation to do anything other than provide an education suitable to her ability and aptitude. The fact she has spent 2 years, totally under stimulated and her brain has atrophied to the level of a 10 Year old means heartbreakingly that they probably are facilitating an education at about the right level for her aptitude. They have literally facilitated her regression
People think she’s doing GCSE’s because her mother has said she is?

He’s the sort of person I would sit away from on tube intentionally because he looks like a weirdo and smells 😂
I was about to say I’ve seen some cranks on the tube before but the commuters are in for a real treat this morning

Oww yes I can definitely see that happening as well. It's all so predictable. Surely she must know what he's up to? 🙄
Babe them trolls on tattle say you are lying to me and didn’t need to get an overnight bus, I thought you said that was the quickest way to get to London. They don’t know nuffink do they

• Haha
Reactions: 33
People think she’s doing GCSE’s because her mother has said she is?

I was about to say I’ve seen some cranks on the tube before but the commuters are in for a real treat this morning

Babe them trolls on tattle say you are lying to me and didn’t need to get an overnight bus, I thought you said that was the quickest way to get to London. They don’t know nuffink do they
Sarah says alot of things, it doesn't mean they transpire though. Maybe she might do them at the same time as her peers, maybe she'll do them at a later date, maybe she'll do IGCSEs or she may not do them at all. My money is on the latter

Reactions: 16
Yes the trip to the dessert place just shows how sheltered and isolated the poor children are. It's something many children would be doing at Esme's age. 😥
I could be wrong, but I have a feeling it was Esme and issy going, not a ‘friend’ and that’s the reason for Isla being so fed up

Remember at the beginning of the vlog she said she had a shower, dirty witch if she can't clean herself properly how the duck shes gonna clean Jace and Mila in a cast properly
Well she certainly doesn’t keep jace clean! Judging by those awful nails yesterday, so poor little mila has no chance!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I could be wrong, but I have a feeling it was Esme and issy going, not a ‘friend’ and that’s the reason for Isla being so fed up
You might be onto something here, and that would make more sense than Izzy going with a new friend. Especially as she's barely left the house this year, so hasn't been anywhere to make a friend.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Has he joined a gang? 😂

Yet again this idiot makes no sense. A train from Doncaster takes you directly to London in 1.45 mins and is around £70 for a single. But instead he thinks he’s impressing 13 year olds with ‘no sleep’ when he could have spent the night with his family in a warm bed and got on an early train this morning.

What the duck went so wrong with these two cranks that they think this behaviour is normal?

1.45 hours, £70 and in London with no hassle
Or a overnight bus, no sleep, wife at home with poorly baby?

Someone please make this make sense?
He needs that time for his adventure it clearly needs a hotel

Reactions: 10
If Chris is picking up a car doing an all nighter then driving it back up north is so dangerous. Maybe he has timed this all so a stay at an Ibis is essential 😜

Reactions: 22
Is he on a coach in the 2nd pic?
Oh my lord. Don’t tell me he is going ‘bigger’ and upgrading the van conversion to a coach conversion to give ‘em more room. He probably thinks it’s better than wasting money on the MOT for the car. 🚌 versus 🚗 Big decision for a small mind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My daughter is similar age to Jace n she wouldnt entertain anything like that now. She knows her alphabet, numbers, shapes, colours, days of the week, can count to 40 and has far better speech than Jace. Surely that is too young for him also and should be a little more advanced by now.
It depends what you are trying to get out of the activity. Jace isn't yet 3 and I think it's quite normal for him to be learning to read numbers alongside a counting activity.

I did notice how long and black his nails were though.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Has he joined a gang? 😂

Yet again this idiot makes no sense. A train from Doncaster takes you directly to London in 1.45 mins and is around £70 for a single. But instead he thinks he’s impressing 13 year olds with ‘no sleep’ when he could have spent the night with his family in a warm bed and got on an early train this morning.

What the duck went so wrong with these two cranks that they think this behaviour is normal?

1.45 hours, £70 and in London with no hassle
Or a overnight bus, no sleep, wife at home with poorly baby?

Someone please make this make sense?
It s the Inghams, impossible to make sense of their ways

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why wouldn’t you just get the train at 7 am ?
Why keep up all night,exhausted and get a coach.
Lack of brain cells in the Ingham household never fail to make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God he is such a greasy, tubby embarrassment! Going on a secret mission? Grow up you bleeping twit, you are almost middle aged, have some bleeping dignity :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Why are comments limited on his Instagram and what does that even mean? Does he set that up?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.