The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So baby still recovering from surgery, lazy obviously can be arsed with Mila's needs at this time(my interpretation of what you see from them) and he is off somewhere that I can bet is not important!!! I think its the night bus to London!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Is he on a coach in the 2nd pic?
I hope for the childrens sake he is going to get a new car that will actually fit them all in, but I will laugh if he comes back with another really unsuitable vehicle or another van to waste his time/money on. Wouldn't be surprised if he's buying something to give him an excuse to get out of the house whilst they are stuck at home.

Reactions: 31
I dont get why he couldnt drive to where hes going. Sarah cant take mila out or leave her with isabelle.
He must be getting a second car

Reactions: 20
Are there any coaches that go on the ferry? I can’t find the pic now, but that’s sort of what it looked like to me. Maybe creepy is a stowaway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg so he left his wife with all the kids two that have recently left hospital to go roller skating.
Tell me you have no respect for your family without telling me you have no respect for your family 👀
Typical Narcissist

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Look at that line of dirt on her neck!! What a minging witch
Remember at the beginning of the vlog she said she had a shower, dirty witch if she can't clean herself properly how the duck shes gonna clean Jace and Mila in a cast properly

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I dont get why he couldnt drive to where hes going. Sarah cant take mila out or leave her with isabelle.
He must be getting a second car
If he’s picking up a vehicle that’s the reason he will be using public transport

Reactions: 20
If he’s picking up a vehicle that’s the reason he will be using public transport
What's the betting that when he gets there the vehicle he was supposed to be picking up has been sold... But hey at least he got to meet a fan and have a good time. And of course Lazy will believe everything he says. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Money must be tight to get the coach to London rather than a train 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wonder if the Range Rover is not worth repairing hence a new car and no MOT? Have the Inghams seen yet another vehicle's value go to 0?

Hi Steve, why can't you drive your son down during the day time? It's going to be dangerous him driving back on little to no sleep.

Reactions: 27
What's the betting that when he gets there the vehicle he was supposed to be picking up has been sold... But hey at least he got to meet a fan and have a good time. And of course Lazy will believe everything he says. 🙄
Or "not ready till Thursday" I can hear it now "Babe, no point in me coming home and going back on Thursday, I may as well stay here"

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Defo in London 🤔
Has he joined a gang? 😂

Yet again this idiot makes no sense. A train from Doncaster takes you directly to London in 1.45 mins and is around £70 for a single. But instead he thinks he’s impressing 13 year olds with ‘no sleep’ when he could have spent the night with his family in a warm bed and got on an early train this morning.

What the duck went so wrong with these two cranks that they think this behaviour is normal?

1.45 hours, £70 and in London with no hassle
Or a overnight bus, no sleep, wife at home with poorly baby?

Someone please make this make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Tonight's trainwreck opens with Isabelle talking about how she's been learning something completely new in her English lessons with her tutor. It's analysing a text.

No year 11 should be learning ANYTHING completely new, let alone at this stage and certainly not relating to text analysis. They should be perfecting it ready for their exams.
I hate to defend the Minghams but Isabelle is not in Year 11, she is home educated. Year groups are a feature of state education that don't really apply if you are home educating. It gets a little tedious on these threads that peoplethink Isabelle still has to do GCSEs at the same time as state educated children. She not only doesn't have to do them at the same time, she doesn't even have to do them at all.
Not having to follow the state curriculum is great when families want to follow children's interests or teach things they don't cover in school it really helps some families.
With the Minghams though, it means they won't have to enter Isabelle into any exams. They are under no legal obligation to do anything other than provide an education suitable to her ability and aptitude. The fact she has spent 2 years, totally under stimulated and her brain has atrophied to the level of a 10 Year old means heartbreakingly that they probably are facilitating an education at about the right level for her aptitude. They have literally facilitated her regression

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.