The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he has gone to London to pick up a car, it'll be because it's the greatest car in the whole country, probably Europe.

Is the rust bucket still without MOT? He might've taken public transport because he's scared of being pulled over in the big city without his wife or mummy to handle the situation for him.

Reactions: 27
I'm thinking another vehicle for them to travel in. Another converted van/camper van/bus esk thing. He gets bored and buys new things. Then they can get back to traveling and missing taking their kids to appointments.

Reactions: 22
I lived in London for a few years and although everything is expensive used cars are really cheap I guess with so many people in the city selling it’s drives the prices down. My friend picked up a semi decent car for a grand but that was a few years ago now.

Reactions: 11
Why does everyone think he has gone to buy a car? I think it is a skating thing myself.
All the way to London to take videos of himself, on his own, on roller-boots?

There is no ‘skating thing’ about him - he’s not a part of that world - he just does it for the purposes of the character he’s playing.

Reactions: 21
I am calling it now he’s took the van to have modifications made so they can all travel in style

Attachments

Reactions: 34
I reckon Mercedes Vito, can’t see them affording a new sport with 7 proper seats or another disco.

Reactions: 15
I reckon Mercedes Vito, can’t see them affording a new sport with 7 proper seats or another disco.
Whatever it is, I really hope that it has safe seats and belts and car seat attachments,( and a correct seat for Mila!) for the sake of the children

Reactions: 23
We recently bought my daughter a car - we're an hour away from London but found it worth the journey as you get more for your money. My son is a mechanic though so he was able to check everything as much as possible and made sure we got a good deal.

Reactions: 12
Are we expecting a vlog then? They don't normally on a Monday but Chris did say he was vlogging his secret mission.

Reactions: 9
Money is more important

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.