The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzys read the whole series but she's missing book three, you've not the whole series then have you love !
In her defence I think she just means she can’t find it. She mentions that she has already read it and that she needs to look for it.

Reactions: 8
imagine being made to feel guilty for going out with your friend when you’re 16 because you’re little sister wanted a sleepover. Poor Izzy.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
My daughter is similar age to Jace n she wouldnt entertain anything like that now. She knows her alphabet, numbers, shapes, colours, days of the week, can count to 40 and has far better speech than Jace. Surely that is too young for him also and should be a little more advanced by now.

Reactions: 15
Not unusual for children to have oramorph following surgery. If she has been given that in discharge it gives an indication of the discomfort she will be in. However her mother has just sat there saying they don’t know why she cries and can be upset for most of the day but she doesn’t think she needs the morphine 🤦🏼‍♀️!! Wouldn’t be surprised if Chris has taken it for himself!!!!!!!!
I'm a 37 year old & had a hysterectomy last October, Jesus I needed my pain relief & my throat was sore for ages from the tube. It really shocked me that Sarah didn't seem to think it would hurt much & why isn't she giving her the medicine 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you ever needed to know or weren’t sure why Sarah Ingham is an absolute attention seeking twit and using her children for this just rewatch her bringing her baby home from hospital after an operation and doing a grand reveal of her cast while whipping away a blanket. Sick cow. It’s not a bloody show it’s a little girls real life. This is not normal behaviour. Sink to new depths everytime 😳🤢
Everything’s a big reveal. It’s like second nature to them now!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
According to my daughter, the same age and year at school, text analysis is done in YEAR 7
Tbf text analysis is an extremely general term and is technically done anywhere from Key Stage 3 to literary Phds.

Seemed like using a book of her choice was the tutor’s tactic to get her more comfortable with the whole thing. Which is all well and good but she’s supposedly got the exam in the next couple of months. I was memorising chapters and practicing exam questions daily before my Eng exams. Very interested to hear their excuses down the line when this kid has no GCSES.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Has any tattler got a huge hungry dog that could rip Creepy’s doo-dahs off? He will be too traumatised to report it and we can buy the dog a freezer full of fresh meat for its troubles once the dogs stomach has settled and the vet confirms no ill effects of Creepy-itis,
I’d suggest my dog but like myself, he’s no a fan of small meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They've got the kids working for their tea because they are too disorganised to sort out the vlog.

Making the big kids have a 'sleepover' with Isla again. If she's too insecure to sleep in her own room, the parents need to comfort her and not fob off that responsibility to the older girls. Who at sixteen wants their kid sister in their room? Probably no one.

Jace is such a demanding whingy kid. One of mine was a bit of a whinger but so funny and wonderful otherwise but I didn't give in to her demands. She was taught manners. She is the most generous and kind child and funny as anything and has immaculate manners.

Why do they never wipe Jace's face? Drives me crazy. There is no excuse, it's just grubby.

They seem incapable of reading their children. Sarah trying to engage Mila when she is already engaged with something else.

Oh my God, they've only just worked out that if they keep on top of the pain the baby is happier. It's taken a week. How can they be that stupid?

Apologising for the tit vlogs when all their vlogs are tit. No self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She said about the pain meds working after she said she had just filmed yesterdays vlog where she was complaining not given her any?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
GOING OUT FOR THE NIGHT..

Isabelle starts the vlog. She's never been so excited to do schoolwork in her entire life because she had a tutor lesson. She felt under confident last time but they went over it slower this time and Isabelle now feels more confident in analysing a text. Her tutor is amazing and the nicest ever. The tutor chose to use Shatter Me. Isabelle is so excited to analyse the first paragraph of the book. Shatter Me is such a good series. There are five books in the series and she realised she only has four, the third one so she hasn't been able to finish the series. She's going to clean her room.

Lazy hopes we're having a wonderful day. This is the first vlog they've done with Mila's cast on. Some days she just wants to lay on the sofa. Lazy just filmed an update on how they've been doing. She tells everyone to go and watch that boring video. She got showered and everyone is now happy. Isabelle is doing schoolwork, even though it's Saturday. She is off to meet a friend at the dessert bar later. They also need to go shopping.

Jace and Isla sit on the sofa together. Jace keeps squeezing his and Isla's ears. In the next clip Jace is in the playroom. Prinny is trying to get his hammer so Lazy tells her she can't have it. Jace says Prinny's toys are in the toolbox in the kitchen. Lazy loves how he says 'boy' as "bow". She wants him to practice his numbers again. Clip of Jace and Lazy playing the game. Cllllllleeeeeeeever boy mistakes a snail for a snake. Isla briefly comes and joins in with the game.

Esme found an old bedsheet downstairs and is turning it into something to wear. She's trying to make a skirt but doesn't have the patience to watch a Youtube tutorial and do the measurements. She's cut a circle and says she's made a few bedsheets into skirts. Esme likes flowy skirts. She eventually realises she's done the waist too big and gets a bit of fabric to wrap around as a skirt. Lazy told Esme she could cut up the sheet as it was too big for her bed.

Jace and Creepy have been to the hospital for an appointment for Jace's eyes. They're off to Tesco before we're giving an update. Lazy has sent a shopping list with 25 items. Jace wants magic stars as his treat. He asks to push the trolley.

Creepy finds the mushrooms, which he doesn't like. Next they need to get apples. Jace starts to have a bit of a tantrum because Creepy has told him he has to wait to get his magic stars. Lazy is getting adventurous with cooking so has given Creepy a list of things to get for a pasta dish tonight. Everything has to be done with scratch with no jars. Creepy never goes shopping so has no idea where to find anything, and he's already bored. Lazy always goes to Aldi for 2 items and comes back with £100 worth of shopping. They always argue have words about it. Creepy is hungry and everything is tempting.

Isabelle is going out today to a dessert place with her friend. She has no idea what to get. Esme suggests a Nutella cookie dough or Nutella crepe. Isabelle will then go to her friend's house to watch movies for a bit.

Isabelle has left. Jace is making a brownies with Esme. Isla isn't happy because Isabelle promised a sleepover and forgot she was going out with a friend. Isabelle won't be back until 9:30pm and Lazy tells Isla she could go to bed at 10pm. Isla says they're going to the shops tomorrow to by some baking bits she can make without any help. Jace (who has a very dirty face from dinner) puts the whisk on Lazy's face. Esme talks us through the brownie recipe. Afterwards, Jace is covered in chocolate brownie mix.

Mila was pulling Lazy's necklace until Lazy turned the camera on. Creepy is on his phone.

Mila is now asleep on Creepy. The hoover works with getting Mila to sleep every time. Lazy and Creepy are watching Selling Sunset. The first time Creepy put it on she thought it was rubbish but now has one season left. It gives Lazy Hills vibes but for grown-ups. The house feels weird without Isabelle.

Creepy feels like the day has been calmer. They've managed to put a vlog together. Lazy has a warm cup of tea at last. Creepy apologises for the vlogs being "scattish". Mila has been out of sorts with short periods where she is content. Lazy has worked out that Mila is happier if they keep on top of the pain. No tit Sherlock. It's hard to know if she is hungry, needs a hug, is bored, uncomfortable, frustrated or in pain. Creepy has never known a more active baby. Mila has ibuprofen and paracetamol mixed every two hours with four hourly intervals so there's never a gap of more than two hours with no more than three doses a day. They're almost a week since the surgery.

There is a massive mission coming up. Creepy has an overnight mission where he has to travel overnight, all night. He refuses to tell us where he is going. Oh Creepy give us a clue. Does it start with and I and end in an S, is it also the name of a species of bird and somewhere you like to meet a different type of bird? It's Sunday tomorrow so they're not filming but he is filming what he's doing and the aftermath. Is your next career move opening an Only Fans account? Lazy says he's so confusing. They're taking tomorrow off vlogging but Creepy is travelling throughout Sunday night and Monday so we'll see that.

Creepy starts talking about his and Lazy's collection of chins. Isla comes over and tries to say something but is ignored. Lazy moans that Creepy films with the camera pointed up towards him. She says she has a nice jaw. Creepy thanks everyone for all the messages.

End of vlog

View attachment 1044484View attachment 1044485
View attachment 1044486View attachment 1044491View attachment 1044487View attachment 1044488View attachment 1044489View attachment 1044490View attachment 1044492
Lockdown has been hard for a lot of people especially weight wise - BUT holy tit what's it done to blader boi??

That second picture!!! Twatman step away from the kitchen and that twin set look really doesn't do anything for you.

Has any tattler got a huge hungry dog that could rip Creepy’s doo-dahs off? He will be too traumatised to report it and we can buy the dog a freezer full of fresh meat for its troubles once the dogs stomach has settled and the vet confirms no ill effects of Creepy-itis,
Don't think it would be a huge hungry dog needed - He doesn't have any doo-dahs!!!

Ive got a Staffie that hates men, any good???
He's not a man!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Chris is going to pick up a new car?
New car already? Guess it must be time to change the oil in the old one 🤣

The absolute state of Jace’s nails. He’s recovering from a serious infection and clearly hand hygiene isn’t at the top of the list! Absolutely no need at all
This is what I'm saying. His dirty hands and dirty hair were in his eyes and that's what happened. It's awful they don't cut that matted mess. Poor kid already has enough going on. Bad eye, thick glasses, no friends.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally devoid of any kind of appeal. Criminal dress sense, no style, ridiculous posture, pathetic really. He’s just so…weak - yeah that’s the word. Weak in character, content, appearance, lifestyle, language - just everything about ‘it’ screams weak.

I thought they were called streets, roads, motorways etc., in UK? Is highways used often - other than the Highway Code? The word, to me, evokes images of PCH - Pacific Coast Highway - not some housing estate.

Anyway- *those not *them 😉🤓😆

PS: Preplanning what to have at a fictitious desert bar? At 16, we were figuring out how to get into bars with our fake IDs and learning the pros and cons of mixing drinks 🤪🤢
I’m sure we must’ve eaten, but I honestly do not recall food ever being the focus of our fun.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
PS: Preplanning what to have at a fictitious desert bar? At 16, we were figuring out how to get into bars with our fake IDs and learning the pros and cons of mixing drinks
Yes the trip to the dessert place just shows how sheltered and isolated the poor children are. It's something many children would be doing at Esme's age. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.