The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, anyone notice that Jace didn't have his eyes dilated like Chris said he would. They weren't dilated and you can't wear your glasss for ages having them dilated. Chris even said the first time he had this done "his eyes are going tkbe really fuzzy and dilated for about 24 hours. So he's probably going to be a bit sleepy.

You could tell her hadn't had it done and thats the only proper way to check prescription at that age, and also Chris said that's what they'd be doing.

I'll afirm, they went to get new glasses picked out. They are definitely hiding the fact they went on Thursday and it didn't got how they wanted it to.
I didn't quite understand lazy explanation of jaces eyes. Probably because she doesn't understand it herself so it ends up as Chinese whispers.

She said when they tested his good eye he recognised all the pictures (obviously he would have been able to see them all) but when they covered it up he could see the big top one and then said he couldn't see.

She then said creepy told her because of his squint he can't see them because his eye turns in and he wouldn't be able to even if his eyesight was perfect. In that case he wouldn't have seen the big one right?

I would be devastated if this was my son but they don't seem bothered. That poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Has any tattler got a huge hungry dog that could rip Creepy’s doo-dahs off? He will be too traumatised to report it and we can buy the dog a freezer full of fresh meat for its troubles once the dogs stomach has settled and the vet confirms no ill effects of Creepy-itis,
I actually have a reactive German Shepherd! He doesn't actually bite, it's all noise and fear, but his barking and lunging would make creepy pee his pants, guarantee it ;) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually have a reactive German Shepherd! He doesn't actually bite, it's all noise and fear, but his barking and lunging would make creepy pee his pants, guarantee it ;) 🤣
To be fair, an octogenarian looking at him the wrong way in Asda would be enough for him to drop a deuce, let alone an animal barking.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What happened to the clubs the girls were going to join?
[/QUOTE]
Probably all booked up or closed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn't quite understand lazy explanation of jaces eyes. Probably because she doesn't understand it herself so it ends up as Chinese whispers.

She said when they tested his good eye he recognised all the pictures (obviously he would have been able to see them all) but when they covered it up he could see the big top one and then said he couldn't see.

She then said creepy told her because of his squint he can't see them because his eye turns in and he wouldn't be able to even if his eyesight was perfect. In that case he wouldn't have seen the big one right?

I would be devastated if this was my son but they don't seem bothered. That poor boy.
No, he's totally incorrectly about his theory being that Jace can't see the images because his eye is turned inwards. They cover the dominant eye (as Sarah said they did) this causes the weaker eye to straighten and be the one he is looking out of. The eye turns because it's working in conjunction with his good eye to focus the image onto the retina (long sighted it the image combines too far past the retina. By turning, it positions the image correctly.) By covering the dominant one, the weaker one will straighten.

The reason he can't see with his turning eye is because his brain is starting to switch that eye off, due to lack of use. Jace will be using his dominant eye to see and the brain starts switching off the weaker eye/stops developing the sight. That's why it becomes lazy (lazy as in the eye isn't being used, not the turn.) This is why you see kids having their good eye patched, to encourage the weaker one to develop. It'll never really be used in the same way as the dominant one but you're trying to make the brain develop the best sight in it (for many reasons, such as if someone were to loose the sight in their good eye) He can only see the first image because it's large encourage for his weak eye to detect. But anything smaller and he has no sight. Think of a reading chart. Theyre seeing how small you can read because it's showing how fuzzy your eyes are. The bigger the image, the easier it is to see with and eyesight.

The weaker eye would have been monitored if they'd repeatedly gone to the hospital for monitored treatment. Most children are under the consultant untill theyre 6 or 7.

Reactions: 28
100% off for a new car. Can’t be brand new or it would be delivered. Wait for the surprising my martyr of a wife with her dream car bam! Pow! Woo!

Reactions: 23
In tonight's vlog Sarah commented that she is not used to one of the children going out and them not all being at home together, because Isabelle has gone out. This just goes to show how rare an occasion it is for one of the children to leave the house without the rest of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
629E41DF-6F4B-4921-A56C-E57914E1820E.jpeg

He totally looks like someone’s big fat Nan in a grey cardigan 😅 all he needs is a pearl necklace to complete the look!

great pic, @thegreencow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Ive got a Staffie that hates men, any good???
Probably not. The men thing might be an issue with Chris

Has any tattler got a huge hungry dog that could rip Creepy’s doo-dahs off? He will be too traumatised to report it and we can buy the dog a freezer full of fresh meat for its troubles once the dogs stomach has settled and the vet confirms no ill effects of Creepy-itis,
My dog licks his own bum hole and still wouldn’t go near Chris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The absolute state of Jace’s nails. He’s recovering from a serious infection and clearly hand hygiene isn’t at the top of the list! Absolutely no need at all
Awful! Same as Milas in that terrible unnecessarily edited pic Sarah put up on Instagram. Even forgetting the dirt, that poor girl could do herself some damage with the length of her nails.

9829E8D2-C8E7-45F3-B0E5-CCE0D0EE89E8.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Honestly quite amazed Creepy hasn't been catfished by someone on here yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I fail to understand how Jace and Mila even get dirty! My kids used to get filthy at that age and have a nightly bath because they spent there days at the park, toddler groups, messy play, the beach, and farm parks etc. Surely you can't get mucky hands from watching TV!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow Creepy, first you pretend to be at A&E till 4.00am and now you've come up with a 'secret, overnight mission' to meet up with one of your ladeeez. Bet you rue the day that you moved away from Bradford and could no longer tell your wife that you were out 'skating' all the time. There's nowhere to go skating in the tiny hamlet of Beltoft and that must really suck.

Come on now Lazy, why don't you care? If you think it's laughable that he would meet an Ifam for sex, in your double bed in the van, a week after your baby had an operation, please remember what else he has done.... He tried to meet up with a 16 year old child and go skinny dipping with her when you were sleeping a few hundred metres away, and were at the height of your fame and success (and cared nothing about the catestrophic consequences being caught). . He tried to hire Bella, another teenage fan, as his 'personal assistant/camera girl' when he had met her once for 5 minutes and clearly wanted to sleep with her. Further, he invited Hayley (the 21 year old fan who he admitted cheating on you with) to move down from Scotland to Leeds so that they could meet up for sex more regularly. If the ex colleagues are to be believed (and I believe them), he denied you and the children's existence for years at the airport so that he could pretend to be single and sleep with as many colleagues as he possibly could. If the young people who were at his brother's concerts are to be believed (and I believe them), he was trying to get off with his brother's young fans whilst you were at home with your children. He also tried to meet up with another 17 year old fan and go skinny dipping with her, in a lake, near your Florida villa. He called her a 'pussy' for not agreeing to do that. She was a handful of months older than Isabelle, Sarah, and he was 33 - and a youtuber with masses of influence and power 😡.

That thing you married is a serial cheater and groomer and if you really believe that he will not get up to no good, when he is away for the night in his van, you are so, so dumb.

What excuses are you going to come up with for the next black beanie wearing session Creepy? Distant family member being ill on the other side of the country? Lee Deliveroo wants to make up and needs you to film him skating again in Manchester? Zoella has invited you, and just you, down again? Oh the possibilities are endless for you...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I fail to understand how Jace and Mila even get dirty! My kids used to get filthy at that age and have a nightly bath because they spent there days at the park, toddler groups, messy play, the beach, and farm parks etc. Surely you can't get mucky hands from watching TV!
Exactly my point! That’s days if not weeks of filth! Too busy sat watching selling sunsets and letting the girls “babysit” Jace! For people who are so busy with multiple businesses they don’t half have a lot of free time…

Reactions: 21
He was scared to say where he was going in case someone called the ibis 👀
Maybe premier inn now they’re skint.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.