The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids need to be out of the way at bloody school. There’s no way they’re entertaining Jace, caring for Mila AND ensuring the girls are doing their learning. I can just imagine Esme getting under their feet doing her stupid dances and getting right in their faces

Reactions: 41
Thinking back to the time last month when she invented ”friends” for Issy 2 sisters who happened to be aged either side of Isabelle 😂 and a play date for her near 10yr old 🤣 would it not make sense for them to have real friends instead of imaginary ones to address comments on the vlog about a family of 7 with No friends apart from Lottie and her Mum.

Also take it Big Sarah and Isabelle wont Be hitting the gym 🙄 shock horror

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Morphine is given for a number of reasons my mother in law is on oramorph for her breathing which was an eye opener for me and my sons mother in law is on morphine patches for her back
Mila has had an operation and her legs are fixed in an uncomfortable position with no relief so of course she’s crying and distressed, the first couple of days may have been different due to the drugs still in her system but now the reality is kicking in and she’s just being left to cry and cry because those two are too dim to do anything

I even googled what you should do if a baby won’t take medicine and they suggested this below

it’s not rocket science

perhaps lazy should rub
it on her nipples for when Mila is breastfeeding 🤔🙄
Thats pretty much how we give medication to our cat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the vlog she said it was Saturday and she didn’t want no vlog being uploaded so she recorded that segment this morning for Chris to edit and upload today so she would be in the same clothes
Oh OK I didn't watch she makes me so mad But wouldn't be the first time she's delayed posting on Instagram look at Jace qs soon as the money vlog had gone up days of photos uploaded 🤦‍♀️

Oh I hope so 🤣 if Katrina is even calling her out what does that say about lazy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Mila. Wish I could take her off their hands and give her all the cuddles and pain meds that poor baby needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
If you ever needed to know or weren’t sure why Sarah Ingham is an absolute attention seeking twit and using her children for this just rewatch her bringing her baby home from hospital after an operation and doing a grand reveal of her cast while whipping away a blanket. Sick cow. It’s not a bloody show it’s a little girls real life. This is not normal behaviour. Sink to new depths everytime 😳🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I was like awreck when all my three ever went to theatre, when my daughter got fitted with the harness at 9 weeks I totally blamed myself and couldnt stop crying, we where first time parents but asked lots of questions regarding her care,I didnt want to interact with anyone I was that intent on her getting better , it was the most distressing time of my life because she was tiny, I walked back through the hospital after being told she had hip dysplasia in floods of tears, so much so a lady stopped and hugged me outside
Bless your heart ❤

I don’t want to talk about any of the things that happened with my own children simply because it’s their business more than mine and so without their consent I wouldn’t put it online , but as you can imagine as with every parent there’s things our children deal with both as children and as adults and when they are sick or needing medical care for whatever reason I can’t eat or sleep or think straight for worrying about them. I prayed every day and night that God would give me their pains and problems and I’m sure that’s how 99% of mothers feel. Sarah isn’t wired right & she doesn’t understand what true maternal feelings are. She thinks it’s about picking out their clothes and taking pics with them. More than that she doesn’t have a clue either that or she just plain doesn’t care. Either way I feel for those kids especially the babies as those two children will be stuck with those parents for the best part of the next 20 years 😒 I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy !

As for her speech about why their vlogs are all over the place or missing … mila won’t take her morphine ! Mila is awake all night crying ! Mila I not settle ! Mila won’t eat ! All mila wants is to drink milk all day , meaning she is the only one who can console her ! FK RIGHT OFF YOU USELESS ATTENTION HUNGRY FKWITT !
GIVE THAT BABY HER PAIN MEDS NOW !!! Then she will be in less pain so will cry less , she will sleep more , she will be probably then get her appetite back and so will be able to eat ! YOU STUPID SELFISH witch ! But you don’t want that do you ?????? Because as predicted by so many people on here , YOU need it to be about you ! You want to be seen as a martyr! The only person mila will go to and so you are stuck on the sofa unwashed and dedicated to your daughters needs , boob on hand when ever she needs it ! As you said back to being like when she was first born !

This means you have to do NOTHING but sit on your arse ( your favourite thing in the world ) and be the ‘ life giver ! The milk provider ! The perfect devoted sleepless mother ! STFU ! Give that baby the medicine THE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS instructed you to give her instead of using it as an excuse to do nothing other than moan , make all your other children feel awkward and make mila totally dependent on you again ! SICKO !

I know you and your Effin ifam see you as some kind of saint but to me your a self Centred glory hunter. Ughhh ! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It sounded like they aren't giving her any pain meds at all, which to go from morphine in hospital to nothing at all once home will have been hard. I can understand not wanting to immediately give morphine, I've been discharged before with stronger pain meds to cover a short time if needed, but didn't need them after just taking paracetamol and ibuprofen. It sounds like they just weren't even doing the minimum?

I don't know why she seemed confused about her being happy and on pain meds in hospital and miserable with none at home. Surely it's not a difficult connection to make, yet it seemed like it was only just occuring to her, days after being home. This is her 5th child, and she doesn't recognise that she's in pain or know what to do about it?

I might have got it wrong because I did skip bits and was watching with subtitles because my kids were watching TV, subtitles aren't the best at understanding what the inghams are trying to say. But even if they have tried other pain meds if it clearly isn't working and you've been given morphine, maybe it's time to just use it? At this point they are probably past needing it if they were advised to use it for the first few days. They just always seem to complain about a situation and do nothing to actually solve the problems.

Reactions: 25
Just popping out about pain management. Got two heavy surgeries a few years back. At the hospital I have been explained that the most important is to not let the pain settles because then it's harder to deal with it. Didn't like to have to take morphine - made me dizzy and having weird dreams but it's important to take it as long as less strong pain cannot do the job. The least you feel in pain the quickest you can transition from one to another. Because the hospital was dedicated I could quickly go from the morphine pump to tramadol and ending up with ibuprofen - in about a week.

It horrifies me to see this little baby girl going through pain and her stupid parents not doing their best to manage it. She cannnot understand what happened and why she suffers so much, why she cannot move. It must be aweful.

I really hoped those two would take the opportunity of Mila's surgery to go down to 1-2 vlogs per week, put their kids back to school, get a proper job. Instead Mila's ordeal is monetized.

Family vlogging should be banned or strictly regulated.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When Sarah is ranting or rattled , instead of saying erm or um she comes out with this aaeerrum sound. it really gets on my nerves but is very telling as to how rattled she is..and it's all over that last vlog.
She might be trying to.convince that although tired she is fine but she's not.
She has no idea how to be a normal mother anymore let alone one with this type of ongoing care.

Future blogs are going to be interesting as she will time short but desperate for vlog income.
O
I predict lots of silly vlogs from the girls..my home school routine, living with a injured sister..emotional,
Omg!! Lol doll haul..

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Bless your heart ❤

I don’t want to talk about any of the things that happened with my own children simply because it’s their business more than mine and so without their consent I wouldn’t put it online , but as you can imagine as with every parent there’s things our children deal with both as children and as adults and when they are sick or needing medical care for whatever reason I can’t eat or sleep or think straight for worrying about them. I prayed every day and night that God would give me their pains and problems and I’m sure that’s how 99% of mothers feel. Sarah isn’t wired right & she doesn’t understand what true maternal feelings are. She thinks it’s about picking out their clothes and taking pics with them. More than that she doesn’t have a clue either that or she just plain doesn’t care. Either way I feel for those kids especially the babies as those two children will be stuck with those parents for the best part of the next 20 years 😒 I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy !

As for her speech about why their vlogs are all over the place or missing … mila won’t take her morphine ! Mila is awake all night crying ! Mila I not settle ! Mila won’t eat ! All mila wants is to drink milk all day , meaning she is the only one who can console her ! FK RIGHT OFF YOU USELESS ATTENTION HUNGRY FKWITT !
GIVE THAT BABY HER PAIN MEDS NOW !!! Then she will be in less pain so will cry less , she will sleep more , she will be probably then get her appetite back and so will be able to eat ! YOU STUPID SELFISH witch ! But you don’t want that do you ?????? Because as predicted by so many people on here , YOU need it to be about you ! You want to be seen as a martyr! The only person mila will go to and so you are stuck on the sofa unwashed and dedicated to your daughters needs , boob on hand when ever she needs it ! As you said back to being like when she was first born !

This means you have to do NOTHING but sit on your arse ( your favourite thing in the world ) and be the ‘ life giver ! The milk provider ! The perfect devoted sleepless mother ! STFU ! Give that baby the medicine THE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS instructed you to give her instead of using it as an excuse to do nothing other than moan , make all your other children feel awkward and make mila totally dependent on you again ! SICKO !

I know you and your Effin ifam see you as some kind of saint but to me your a self Centred glory hunter. Ughhh ! 🤢
Very well said!!! X

Reactions: 9
Maybe about Sarah 😂😂

We need a line-up of suspects!

Sarah - (obvs, lies flow like water). Perhaps Sarah told her the Chub Roll casserole Trina brought round wasn't to Creepy's liking?

Nannar - told her she'd lost her pension book in a freak boating accident?

Her dodgy mate who helps pack at Babyandme whilst doing slut drops on TikTok - told her she didn't know where the last galaxy wanket had gone whilst wearing ..... a galaxy wanket?

Sister Christopher - Promised her £20 if she knew of a mechanic who could do an MOT pass on an 18 year old clapped out Range Rover then backtracked and said he only had £2.50 to his name and Sarah wasn't to know

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah you said you dont film your distressed children, let me think ?
2 week's ago you clicked baited Jace in hospital with his eye
Esme was clicked baited for cutting her finger and had to have 1 stich when you was on the van tour
Isabelle had a broken toe you clicked baited that
Isabelle again sprained ankle was clicked baited
Isla OCD break down was clicked baited
Jaces eye was clicked baited
Milas hip operation was clicked baited
The list goes on, you keep telling your self you dont film there distressed the vlogs say different

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it bed time yet? Considering it was 8;30pm when she posted that - yes Lazy it way past her bedtime! Time to get Mila in to a routine get her topped and tailed and off to bed. View attachment 1042629
You have to wonder if all the children were at school, and had some sort of bedtime routine that things perhaps would be a bit easier. All that screeching and trying to get on the camera must be very tiring. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 36
You have to wonder if all the children were at school, and had some sort of bedtime routine that things perhaps would be a bit easier. All that screeching and trying to get on the camera must be very tiring.
Oh definitely. Children thrive on routine. I often think the reason Jace, Isla and Esme are so desperate and over the top when infront of the camera is because it's the only way to get any attention and interaction from others. Their days must be so boring. Imagine as a child waking up and having nothing to do all day. Then repeat that for another day, a week a month etc. It's no wonder they act up, there's nothing else going on in their lives. No friends, school, groups. Every day is just like the one before, unless they get a surprise trip sprung on them. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Just saw this on my Facebook Newsfeed and thought I recognised the baby!

• Angry
Know she was doing it for a reason 🤣 just seem very random with the timings and the fact she kept on it wasn't for advertisement 🤣

Reactions: 18
Maybe some brave person can message her and tell her to google the Ingham Family or fill her in! Bad publicity there.

• Heart
Maybe some brave person can message her and tell her to google the Ingham Family or fill her in! Bad publicity there.
The worst part is she actually praised the family and told her fans to follow them. 🙄I'd like to think she has no idea about the tit things Creepy and Lazy have done, but sadly the exposure and new followers are more important and they ignore the truth. 😡

1644141004438.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.