The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Valet is pronounced Va-lay, not Va-LIT you creep!!! I suck at french and don’t have a car but WHO DOESNT KNOW THIS ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO GOES TO THE STATES ALL THE TIME (Well...used to...soz Chris).

Reactions: 10
Talk about Mrs mingham hinting about needing socks and vests for baby .

Reactions: 2
Well the Range Rover was getting valeted and one of the other car was in the garage, either that god awful pink monstrosity or the new one! And keeping up the mother of the year act I see, wow a whole few days now, veg and managing to walk up to the playroom and interact (sorry brag about Esme after we all said we feel sorry for her!) notice you weren’t filmed in bed either is that because you didn’t shower like the kids didn’t either? You certainly don’t have time to do that in the mornings, but you wouldn’t know as you are still in bed lazy!!!!
Is it me or does their cars go to the garage far to often?! Ours go for its annual MOT ect but never anything else unless it's needed. Theirs must be falling to bits!

Valet is pronounced Va-lay, not Va-LIT you creep!!! I suck at french and don’t have a car but WHO DOESNT KNOW THIS ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO GOES TO THE STATES ALL THE TIME (Well...used to...soz Chris).
I would say Val it not Va lay like your having your car valeted val it ted not va lay ted. Not sticking up for them seriously but I genuinely would say that...maybe it’s a Yorkshire thing?

Reactions: 1
Lazy has said before that she counts meals out etc as expenses. No doubt the Xmas presents were on their expenses too, as "video content".

Lots of dodgy Dixon dealings.
Doubt very much if the tax man will fall for all her bs. (my mum used to have her own business ,worked extremely hard ,and ensured her books were correct)..Only so much they`ll get away with.

Reactions: 2
If Esme's instagram gets taken down I hope her parents explain to her that it's because she is too young. No doubt they will blame it on the haters, which isn't exactly giving her a realistic world view.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been posted but that response is just laughable! How on earth does she think it's acceptable because it was quiet?!
The thing is it wasn’t quiet you could see people as they were shopping there

Today's vlog was so riveting in the supermarket. I think I fell asleep...such amazing content. Oh but heard the end about the 30 week giveaway. I bet the 9-13 yr olds are so excited to hear who the winner is so they can go food shopping...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been posted but that response is just laughable! How on earth does she think it's acceptable because it was quiet?!
Always some excuse for their inexcusable behavior. Just drum it into your children that a shop, warehouse etc is not a playground it can be a dangerous environment. Surely Isabelle would be aware of this at 13.
Perhaps Sarah should keep them on a short leash along with her creepy husband!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Quite shameful when young fans have bought more clothes for your baby than you have

Nice little touch though letting everyone know you need more vests and socks though ?

Begging witch ??‍♀
Arghhhhhhhh!!! How can they seriously have no pride?? Sarah ,Next had a post Xmas sale ,and tesco are practically giving away baby clothes etc atm!Go buy your own child`s necessities you lazy grabbing mare!

Reactions: 20
Oh god she’s so stupid sometimes!
“Doesn’t matter if the iddy biddy gawjus gurlies knock over a shelf with flat pack furniture weighing tonnes and tonnes and one of them happens to be flattened underneath, it was quiet so our irresponsible parenting hasn’t effected anyone as it was just so quiet!”

Reactions: 20
Arghhhhhhhh!!! How can they seriously have no pride?? Sarah ,Next had a post Xmas sale ,and tesco are practically giving away baby clothes etc atm!Go buy your own child`s necessities you lazy grabbing mare!
Exactly! Baby socks are like £1 a pack in Primark. Vests can be picked up for about £3-£4 a pack. But why spend your own money when your minions can give you the stuff for free, eh?

Reactions: 14
Ikea on a weekend that’s quiet? ? Let me know where as I don’t think I’ve ever been to a quiet Ikea

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh god she’s so stupid sometimes!
“Doesn’t matter if the iddy biddy gawjus gurlies knock over a shelf with flat pack furniture weighing tonnes and tonnes and one of them happens to be flattened underneath, it was quiet so our irresponsible parenting hasn’t effected anyone as it was just so quiet!”
Not to mention other shoppers. I'd rather not be crushed to death in IKEA because you have encouraged your children to climb on racking you selfish mare!

Reactions: 19
Also why didn't they by the girls toothbrushes for Christmas? Seems the sensible thing as they lost them back in October. Then again can you imagine Isla's face if she unwrapped a toothbrush ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have any of the Christmas presents been seen since or have they magically vanished? What about Isabelle’s Xbox has she ever been seen playing on it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.