The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone should be accusing them of tax evasion. That’s a very serious accusation and leaps and bounds from poking fun at the vlogs. IMO
Nah she would have to prove she wasn’t and I wouldn’t bet on her chances of doing that lol

The ones about claiming days and meals out come from Sarah herself
Claiming expenses through your business isn’t ‘tax evasion’ though ( someone actually said tax evasion above) and I just think there’s no need for serious allegations with no proof.

Reactions: 2
There are Lots of negative comments under their IKEA vlog, people complaining about their idiotic behaviour and unacceptable lack of parenting allowing their kids to run riot.
Bit of a backlash from the ifam. Lazy & Creepy just can’t do anything right, how they must squirm at all their worst examples of parenting being plastered around for everyone to see!
As usual, I bet the girls take the heat from it all from friends/ other parents who must have a right laugh every day in the playground.
Hi i commented on their vlog saying how irresponsible they were im suprised lazy hasnt removed my comment

Reactions: 5
Fancy splashing out on one of them houses only to have a creep doing his one move on the road - poor people

Reactions: 16
well well well i knew Sarah would be that type of person that fingers all the fresh fruit and veg with grubby hands and then decides last minute to put it back, don't touch it in the first place we know you're not gonna use it!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Quite shameful when young fans have bought more clothes for your baby than you have

Nice little touch though letting everyone know you need more vests and socks though ?

Begging witch ??‍♀

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I’ve never known anyone go food shopping as much as they do. Do they not just do a weekly shop then get essential on the way to the school run or whatever. It always has to be a big family outing ?

Thumbnail was absolute clickbait again. Isabelle called some waffle potato things ‘hashtag fries’ Sarah was in fake hysterics and Issy made a joke about crying because they were mocking her....

The Ikea ‘measuring thing’ I’m a bit late to the party but they suddenly realised it wouldn’t fit after they priced it up then found another which was ‘nicer’ (and loads cheaper.) but couldn’t order that because it was out of stock.

The reason I mention it is they’ve mentioned saving money loads lately, tonight’s potatoes ended up cheaper then the big faff with the cereals. It’s more ‘relatable’

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve never known anyone go food shopping as much as they do. Do they not just do a weekly shop then get essential on the way to the school run or whatever. It always has to be a big family outing ?

Thumbnail was absolute clickbait again. Isabelle called some waffle potato things ‘hashtag fries’ Sarah was in fake hysterics and Issy made a joke about crying because they were mocking her....

The Ikea ‘measuring thing’ I’m a bit late to the party but they suddenly realised it wouldn’t fit after they priced it up then found another which was ‘nicer’ (and loads cheaper.) but couldn’t order that because it was out of stock.

The reason I mention it is they’ve mentioned saving money loads lately, tonight’s potatoes ended up cheaper then the big faff with the cereals. It’s more ‘relatable’
They could/should just go when the girls are in school. Or do an online shop. I dread to think whats gunna happen when the babys here... Chris taking all the kids so sarah can sleep?

Reactions: 14
I've noticed that they never do a big food shop or have essentials already in the cupboards. They always seem to be dashing around for bits and bats and forever saying they need to go get bits for dinner. I just don't understand how a family of 5 with 2 parents that don't work can't have food in the cupboards to knock up a meal with. I'm assuming their lives are so dull that they have to do daily shops just so they have some content ?‍♂

Reactions: 26
Jackmaate video notification just came up for me
That's ten minutes of my life I won't get back. He joked that Chris Ingham wants to rent a room in his house as it's near a playground. That was it. Boring trivia otherwise.

That's ten minutes of my life I won't get back. He joked that Chris Ingham wants to rent a room in his house as it's near a playground. That was it. Boring trivia otherwise.
I turned off after the chris joke

Reactions: 3
Dear God,
They get worse!
  1. Sarah might as well have just said "Pleas Ifam (aka young vulnerable children with developing critical thinking skills) send us vests and socks.
  2. Pre vlog meeting - "Now Issy, make sure you pretend to cry we don't have a good click bait title yet"
  3. Crunchie Nut Cornflakes is sky high in sugar, your baby is getting such a bad diet that I would actually advocate you bottle feed
  4. No, the girls did NOT leave their toothbrushes anywhere, you did, you are surely responsible for checking around and making sure you have everything before you leave any bolt hole .... I mean holiday venue.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've said it before, but I don't know how she can accept gifts from children. I'd be mortified, it's just so, so wrong, never mind dropping hints about what she needs.

And where are the parents of these children who are sending the flipping gifts? If my daughter said she wanted to spend pocket money to buy a baby outfit for some random from Youtube who was living in a 5 bed new build, I'd give her head a wobble and make it very clear to her that there are more deserving people out there.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
To be honest it doesn't bother me that much but I might have a look at the Youtube rules when I have a free moment. I doubt they care that much though when they don't seem to care about worse things like the allegations against Creepy.
But if they got paid by a sponsor and got paid for views by AdSense, that is double dipping, and YouTube hates that. Vloggers are only supposed to get paid by one entity. YouTube cares because it affects their bottom line, unlike accusations against Creepy.

To be fair, we do our weekly shop, as a family on a Saturday morning. Our boys have always come shopping with us (our boys are 17 and 11). It has never occurred to us that most families don't do that.

Reactions: 2
She had to get up and be ready for 10:15! Imagine the horror!! Anyone would think normal people with proper jobs are up and out the house 2 to 3 hours earlier than that, every day, without making a big drama about it!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.