The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes if they start to give out fines it would be amazing how quickly all these vloggers would soon stop finding the rules confusing.
I also think the should fine the company they are advertising for so they become more accountable to make sure their products are being advertised honestly to potential customers.
What do they gain from not saying it’s an ad? I’m confused how it all works

I’m really really surprised they didn’t declare Dubai as an ad, I thought they’d have done this to still look relevant? Must have been a toss up between looking like they’re still getting sponsors and looking like they’re still rich!?
I think the theory at the time was that whoever the company was that paid them had asked them not to mention them after finding out they’d made a hideous mistake by working with them!

Reactions: 12
What would the consequences be aswell? Do they have to go back and change it so it’s obvious or do they just be more diligent in the future?

What about reporting it to YouTube? Ads are supposed to be very clearly stated as ads on YT, as I recall.
To be honest it doesn't bother me that much but I might have a look at the Youtube rules when I have a free moment. I doubt they care that much though when they don't seem to care about worse things like the allegations against Creepy.

Reactions: 5
Maybe they are evading tax I wouldn’t put anything past that lot , they must have some reason for keeping it hush hush .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe they are evading tax I wouldn’t put anything past that lot , they must have some reason for keeping it hush hush .
Lazy has said before that she counts meals out etc as expenses. No doubt the Xmas presents were on their expenses too, as "video content".

Lots of dodgy Dixon dealings.

Reactions: 14
Lazy has said before that she counts meals out etc as expenses. No doubt the Xmas presents were on their expenses too, as "video content".

Lots of dodgy Dixon dealings.
I remember that she said it was for her tv show

Reactions: 6
She also said that she claims for all the days out
Iv seen those facebook posts.
Why not stay in the top places then, like at disney, some of the hotels have suites they could have all fit in. If claiming it all back id stay in those top end rooms.

Reactions: 3
Jaackmaate on twitter just announced a new vid tonight at 6 which “ includes a good Chris Ingham dig”!

Got the popcorn, literally on edge of my seat ?.

Creepy must be fuming!

Reactions: 21
Lmao so Sarah has taken a leaf out of Isabelle in her new insta story, like that pose is definitely a teen thing like I just honestly don’t know why???? But saying how they’re going for a drive and she can’t wait to pass her test.... same things she’s been saying for least the past year or so?????? And pretty sure she’s sat in the passenger seat? As there’s a seat to her right? (as camera tends to mirror image & not flip it)

Reactions: 1
What do they gain from not saying it’s an ad? I’m confused how it all works
Lots of people don't want to watch ADs and will pass it by. Also influencers sell things to their followers by making them think they like it, by putting AD people realise they are selling it to them rather than just showing them something they like. With the likes of holidays I also get the feeling that a lot of vloggers want you to believe they have this wonderful life where they pay for these holidays when it's really all freebies. Lazy Dec wants to look like she has more money than she does. Companies like it cos they know they sell more when people don't realise they are being advertised to.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking more like keeping it hush hush as for all intents and purposes it’s a holiday and then fiddling the books

Reactions: 2
I don’t think anyone should be accusing them of tax evasion. That’s a very serious accusation and leaps and bounds from poking fun at the vlogs. IMO

Reactions: 3
Lots of people don't want to watch ADs and will pass it by. Also influencers sell things to their followers by making them think they like it, by putting AD people realise they are selling it to them rather than just showing them something they like. With the likes of holidays I also get the feeling that a lot of vloggers want you to believe they have this wonderful life where they pay for these holidays when it's really all freebies. Lazy Dec wants to look like she has more money than she does. Companies like it cos they know they sell more when people don't realise they are being advertised to.
Ahhh yes that makes sense thank you

Reactions: 1
I don’t think anyone should be accusing them of tax evasion. That’s a very serious accusation and leaps and bounds from poking fun at the vlogs. IMO
The ones about claiming days and meals out come from Sarah herself

Reactions: 12
There are Lots of negative comments under their IKEA vlog, people complaining about their idiotic behaviour and unacceptable lack of parenting allowing their kids to run riot.
Bit of a backlash from the ifam. Lazy & Creepy just can’t do anything right, how they must squirm at all their worst examples of parenting being plastered around for everyone to see!
As usual, I bet the girls take the heat from it all from friends/ other parents who must have a right laugh every day in the playground.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.