The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, we do our weekly shop, as a family on a Saturday morning. Our boys have always come shopping with us (our boys are 17 and 11). It has never occurred to us that most families don't do that.
I more meant dragging them out every evening. Doing it on a Saturday if your working all week I get. Then surely you just pick up bread/milk/etc on the way to/from etc rather than making it a supermarket shop xx times a week

Reactions: 7
Sarah demonstrated her hack by using two 20ps in the trolley slot instead of a pound even though she said she had a pound coin, the girls told her to try it while Chris was telling her not to as it wasn't worth it because they could get stuck. Money must be really tight then, what next? Demonstrating the five finger discount, do a whole shop for free and watch as Creepy steals a week's worth of groceries and hides it under his greasy beanie, while Sarah just stuffs it up her top?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her latest post on Facebook is brilliant, another post she makes herself look like an idiot.
Apparently Isla's favourite Christmas present was the £7 nightlight she got. That surely shows her she doesn't need to spend thousands on the girls for them to be happy?

Reactions: 13
She had to get up and be ready for 10:15! Imagine the horror!! Anyone would think normal people with proper jobs are up and out the house 2 to 3 hours earlier than that, every day, without making a big drama about it!
She basically openly said she prefers to laze around until dinner instead of taking her kids to school

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'd love to have to be up and ready for 10.15 but I have 2 children to get to school like most mothers! She really is bone idol.

Reactions: 15
Sarah demonstrated her hack by using two 20ps in the trolley slot instead of a pound even though she said she had a pound coin, the girls told her to try it while Chris was telling her not to as it wasn't worth it because they could get stuck. Money must be really tight then, what next? Demonstrating the five finger discount, do a whole shop for free and watch as Creepy steals a week's worth of groceries and hides it under his greasy beanie, while Sarah just stuffs it up her top?
Oh so that's what that belly bump is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she banged on about "sacrificing" her shower for a bowl of sugary cereal as she was pressed on time... I genuinely just wanted to shake her! What the hell is wrong with her?! Why are you not up, getting your children ready in the morning. What kind of mother are you?! A tit one.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Cos I’m sad I had to do the maths on the cereal. 230/16=12.5. 430/33=13. So the 2 smaller boxes were better value!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why on earth would they even think that having to “police” another Instagram account is a good idea? They surely have got a lot of spare time to do this! I don’t get the point in it at all, unless they want to start trying to get the kids sponsorships/deals as they can’t themselves! Which wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest as they obviously need to make as much money as possible, my daughter is 9 this week and I won’t even entertain the idea until at least 13, too many dodgy people around ironically like the people we are speaking about! (Allegedly!) They just disgust me...
Yep ,lots in the papers today about underage SM users ,and how inappropriate alot of what`s on SM is for those under 13. The GVT are trying to get laws changed regarding this.Now ,hearing C&L have had to quit their "fame" on all their websites ,due to imoral behaviour and impact on these youngsters would make my new year!! :)

Loving how we all called her out for ignoring Esme and her school work for Isla and now she's suddenly raving about Esme at school.

Reactions: 17
All they seem to ever do is explain the concerns and give guidance. That's not going to stop them from doing it again. There needs to be harsher consequences for misleading the public!
Maybe ,hopefully ,they`ll demonetise that vlog?? Everything`s crossed...litrally!!:eek::LOL:

Reactions: 6
Cos I’m sad I had to do the maths on the cereal. 230/16=12.5. 430/33=13. So the 2 smaller boxes were better value!
I worked in a weird convenience store where we had some odd offer: the store's bakery rolls where 50p each but it was 4 for £1 (!). I guess it was trying to clear them, but it seems odd that's you pay 50p for 1 but rather than get 2 for £1.00, you would get 4 pushed on you for that price? And it was 6 for £1.50.

Well the Range Rover was getting valeted and one of the other car was in the garage, either that god awful pink monstrosity or the new one! And keeping up the mother of the year act I see, wow a whole few days now, veg and managing to walk up to the playroom and interact (sorry brag about Esme after we all said we feel sorry for her!) notice you weren’t filmed in bed either is that because you didn’t shower like the kids didn’t either? You certainly don’t have time to do that in the mornings, but you wouldn’t know as you are still in bed lazy!!!!

Her latest post on Facebook is brilliant, another post she makes herself look like an idiot.
Apparently Isla's favourite Christmas present was the £7 nightlight she got. That surely shows her she doesn't need to spend thousands on the girls for them to be happy?
It’s honestly ridiculous like I do get spoiling your kids (like each to their own) but there is such a excess that is just NEVER seen again because actually having too many toys is too much for them because they have too much choice etc...

Question is though, why was it brought for Isla when she supposedly loves to sleep in the darkness? Or why did that actually have any relevance to the photo.....? trying to ask questions to keep up that amazing engagement with their fans xo

Definitely curious as to what they’ll be doing at the weekend whether they’ll actually let the girls stay in and catch up on some chill time & play with their Christmas bits or whether they’ll be piled into a car for a SUPER DUPER EMOTIONAL AWESOME day/weekend out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.