The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here’s the screenshots of the tags from before the pregnancy announcement.

Reactions: 12
So the settee from the office is now in the garage along with the santa and who knows what else! How big is this garage? Or is it the equivalent of Mary Poppins bag?
Also did we ever find out what Chris was hiding in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here’s the screenshots of the tags from before the pregnancy announcement. View attachment 4537
Thank you for this, it's the one I referenced earlier, I couldn't find it anywhere. If that was 23rd June that would be 31 weeks ago, but presumably at the very least she was around 3 weeks pregnant then, so that would make her about a minimum of 34 weeks? Please correct me if the maths is wrong, I need to go to bed, lol!

Reactions: 1
Thank you for this, it's the one I referenced earlier, I couldn't find it anywhere. If that was 23rd June that would be 31 weeks ago, but presumably at the very least she was around 3 weeks pregnant then, so that would make her about a minimum of 34 weeks? Please correct me if the maths is wrong, I need to go to bed, lol!
June 23rd is 31 weeks ago yes.
As you say though, you don’t find out the day you conceive and even if you did you wouldn’t have a ‘pregnancy announcement’ as they tagged that soon surely.

No point trying to second guess them though, who knows what they do.

Reactions: 3
June 23rd is 31 weeks ago yes.
As you say though, you don’t find out the day you conceive and even if you did you wouldn’t have a ‘pregnancy announcement’ as they tagged that soon surely.

No point trying to second guess them though, who knows what they do.
Very true. It’s hard to know what on Earth goes through their heads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.