The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Carol has had all her vaccinations if she’s planning on cuddling Creepy 🤢
And she might as well kiss goodbye to whatever top she's wearing as I doubt she'll get the grease out...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Will the Mila doll come with a cast ? If not i dont want one lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They really love buying spiteful gifts, it's just like the cat stuff, knowing Issy wants a cat. They're cruel bullies and as soon as Issy is able to experience a normal life away from the toxic environment she'll see exactly what they've done to her. 😕

I can't believe they think they're paying to cuddle someone else child. 😲 Surely they realise how weird that sounds, wanting to buy a cuddle with a baby you've never met who can't consent. 😟
I read it that she wants a cuddle from Chris

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That’s Sarah’s bedroom with still no curtain or blind at the door but one of her blankets pinned up isn’t it?!!🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Have they gone away??
No thats their room with the make shift curtains over the doors/windows. And I actually don’t think those pictures are cute or whatever she asked…all I see is very young baby stuffed in front of an iPad. Then there’ll be a claim it’s ‘baby sensory’. I hate all references to baby Sensory when you throw a bloomin YouTube video on. Don’t get me wrong…I used the tv lots when mine were young…but I wouldn’t have them this close. My 12 year old also glued to her iPad now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And I actually don’t think those pictures are cute or whatever she asked…all I see is very young baby stuffed in front of an iPad. Then there’ll be a claim it’s ‘baby sensory’. I hate all references to baby Sensory when you throw a bloomin YouTube video on. Don’t get me wrong…I used the tv lots when mine were young…but I wouldn’t have them this close.
I agree, she's only 5 months old and has 2 parents who don't work so could be providing fun, age appropriate activities. Yet they stick her infront of an IPad. The poor thing always seems to be in a carseat or infront of a screen. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I agree, she's only 5 months old and has 2 parents who don't work so could be providing fun, age appropriate activities. Yet they stick her infront of an IPad. The poor thing always seems to be in a carseat or infront of a screen. 😥
They probably have Mila watching their vlogs over and over showing her what they expect of her haha maybe that’s why they vlog views are going up lmao put nothing past those two at all

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Shall we start a bet as to how many fidgets will be in the goody bag?
OK who's gonna take one for the team and go to the meet & Great to see them and get a bag? 🤣🤣

Haven’t read through as I’m kinda ‘on the wagon’ 😇 I bought a very similar box (but returned it as not practical) when I was working on lowering my weight. It’s good for keeping track of what you eat through the day and portion control. Plus I was traveling a fair bit through the summer - long coach & train rides and beach trips.

It was either mentioned on here or on a vlog about her using a lot of chewing gum. I researched a while back - it’s all over effin’ TikTok - how to get skinny with just water and chewing gum. Nothing new there - I thought I had discovered that in my early 20s - chewing gum & Perrier for 2 weeks. Plus, I think I smoked then too 🤢 Not smart.

Oops - wrote this last night - fell asleep before hitting send 🥱

One last thing before I go - I’m ashamed to say it’s bugging me - but what are folks’ theories on that breakfast? No way could she make that many uniformed ‘poached eggs’ - they looked fried to me - and scrambled. Plus the bacon frying in the new born baby bath 🤮
I’ve no doubt she can open cans of beans & tomatoes but isn’t that about her limit? It all looked as faked as the moon landings - but how did they do it? 😂
Xmas Dinner dedo was catered Breakfast I'm sure was she just filmed herself doing beans and tomatoes lol the eggs were too perfect and the bacon she did film her putting a piece in a pen but she only used the top half of the bacon when she showed it in the warmer was full bacon 🤔

Reactions: 10
No that looks like Chris and Sarah’s bedroom … u can see the tat and me blanket up as a curtain on the doors to the balcony.

Anyway no vlog tonight Cos they needed a day off to recharge … no idea what they’ve been up to that drains their batteries in the first place but still lol 😂
Of course it’s their bedroom who else would have a massive mirror just propped against the wall when they have 2 little children. Jace is often left wondering the house unsupervised.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyway no vlog tonight Cos they needed a day off to recharge … no idea what they’ve been up to that drains their batteries in the first place but still lol 😂
How are they not embarassed to admit that they need a break from doing duck all? 🙄🙄 I really hope 2022 is the year the youtube bubble pops, they need to get back in the real world, and see how everyone else manages to work, cook, clean, sort out their kids and actually get out of the house every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Come on now people let's be kind to them sitting around watching Xmas films and moving a few toys in the playroom is hard work and don't forget Lazy opened a freezer and cooked a frozen roast after staying up late (nothing new) to watch the wrong new year fireworks of course they need a day off don't you all understand how hard that is? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They are so disconnected from the real world is is scary!!!! How much for a doll!!! Just after Christmas!! People/parents/carers are try to nagvagate through a panemdic that many people have spent a long time on furlong (less money), losing jobs to many a few issues AND THEY PUT A DOLL OUT FOR HOW MUCH AND ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO BUY IT ON A PAYMENT PLAN!!!!!

Fu&#ing Aholes!!!!!!!
They disgust me. When the girls were into Harry Potter, Sarah wouldn’t buy them any of the dolls they wanted because they were too expensive at £25 each. The girls Christmas present pile is filled with cheap toys from B&M and home bargains. When their channel was doing well they took the girls into the American girl doll shop in America and didn’t buy them anything because it was too expensive yet she wants the ifam parents to pay over £400 to buy a doll, a basket, a few doll accessories and the chance to stand in front of a ribbon in a manky shop to meet a man who allegedly messaged one of their sixteen year old fans inappropriately. 🙃

Their sixteen year old daughter had to beg her step father for some money to buy some clothes from a cheap online shop. He takes all his childrens money and spends it on things he wants while the girls are left looking scruffy. Creepy doesn’t like any money being spent on his children. During present opening at Christmas Creepy said “if I’d have got clothes for Christmas I’d have been like nope but these girls love it.” Maybe because Jane actually bought you clothes during the year and you didn’t have to beg for them chris?! 🙄

Can you imagine that idiots face if lazy said she’s on a payment plan to buy a £400 doll for one of the girls? The worst part is that none of this money will be put away for the childrens future. At sixteen years old Isabelle should have access to some of the money she’s earning. I’d be shocked if she’s even getting much pocket money. Chris and Sarah are raking in the cash while ripping off vulnerable ifam with expensive dolls and wankets yet their daughter is having to ask for a duvet for Christmas and beg for clothes because she doesn’t see any of the money those two greedy narcissists make. The girls lives were pulled out from under their feet so that these two greedy parents can make as much money as they can from their children. No school, no friends. Days are spent inside staring at the white walls of that big empty house until Summer when they get squeezed in a cramped van and parked on a field doing nothing until it’s time to go home because their creepy father doesn’t want to spend any money on them. They don’t know what it means to be a good parent. They constantly put their needs above their childrens and the worst part is they see nothing wrong with that. 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
How long before Sarah says Esme is interested in a new business “sewing and me” and will have her up making doll clothes. Or maybe that gives off too much child exploitation vibes even for them 😂
Please don't give the stupid woman any ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.