Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

garyowen7

Now that we enter a new year of watching these twerps, it can only mean one thing...

BEANIE WATCH: 2021 RECAP!

Don't ask me why, but I've tracked every single vlog last year to see what strange headgear Creepy decided to place on his bonce.

There's no exact science to this - I may have accidentally missed a vlog or two, or when skipping through the vlogs I may have missed a Creepy appearance. But from my unofficial notes, I've got 329 regular vlogs for the year.

Here's the all-important numbers, stats-fans:

Grey: 220
Black: 53
Hiding: 27
AWOL: 14
Without: 6
Baseball Cap: 5
Grey + Black: 4
Other colours: 0

Guide:
- Grey: The old reliable. Usually worn with other grey clothing. To be fair to him, it must be said that there are actually two or even three grey beanies rather than just one. But they look so similar that they've been included as just one for ease.
- Black: There are also a couple of black beanies that look pretty much the same. One is the condom look that he likes so much (see my profile picture).
- Hiding: Creepy is a delicate flower. So when he doesn't want to appear on camera, he decides to not show his face, but we can hear him or we know he's around. Obviously, none of the other members have this luxury as they don't control what appears in the vlog.
- AWOL: When there's zero appearance of Creepy whatsoever. I'm not saying he's off doing questionable antics elsewhere. Absolutely not. Again. no other family member ever has this luxury.
- Without: On those rare occasions where Creepy puts his big boy pants on and doesn't wear a hat at all and just shows his natural, sexy hair. Usually this is just on particularly hot days, at the water park, or when all the beanies are in the wash.
- Baseball cap: Creepy went through a rare phase where he decided to go for the baseball cap look.
- Grey + Black: On a couple of vlogs, Creepy wore both of his beloved beanies. This might be down to dodgy editing, but who knows.
- Other colours: Other than grey and black, Creepy didn't wear any other coloured beanies all year.

Longest streak: Grey - 69 days in a row where he appeared on screen

From January to December, here's the run:

• Grey
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Grey + Black
  • AWOL
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • AWOL
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Grey + Black
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey + Black
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Grey + Black
  • Grey – Kayak Paul incident
  • Hiding
  • Hiding
  • Hiding
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Without
  • Grey
  • Without
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Hiding
  • Hiding
  • Without
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Without
  • Without
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • AWOL
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Hiding
  • Hiding
  • Hiding
  • Without
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Hiding
  • Baseball Cap
  • Hiding
  • Baseball Cap
  • Baseball Cap
  • Baseball Cap
  • Grey
  • Baseball Cap
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Hiding
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Hiding
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

OliviaPope

Well this is awkward…looks like Mary Shittle already introduced a doll called Mila last January 😬😬😬
62055FB6-AFA3-49CE-855B-D7A6302B2972.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I need to deviate from the freaky doll for a second.

Why did they buy Isabelle a lunchbox for Christmas and why did she make herself a pack up to take upstairs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

mags

VIP Member
Any chance you are able to share or link this Ken Doll glow up, I'd love to see it!
Sorry, I'm no good at links but you can find it in the middle of thread #184 (page 23, Aug 5th). Apparently Creepy had been down to London for some unknown reason. When he later appeared with a weird filter on an Instagram story it looked like he'd been to Harley Street for some kind of cosmetic procedure and he was trying to tell us something. Needless to say it caused a bit of a stir and Tattle didn't hold back! 🔥

What a babe! 💋
B63DAD72-74DF-4272-99EB-2D73A7045A19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

thegreencow

VIP Member
OH DEAR LORD!!!!!
1641056546320.png
1641056591520.png

At least they made the hair accurate-ish
1641056699175.png

- Her clothes and blanket are Portuguese. Is that in homage to the place she was conceived?
- They're doing another party but it's optional. Apparently they're not making money from the meet and greet. They "merely" deducted the amount of the meet and greet from the original price of the doll. The ifam get their money back through the items in a goodie bag at the party (which is at the end of 2022).
- Esme has designed something for the doll
-The theming is a rose. Talk about exploiting her to the max.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @PeachyJam @ruserious and @WhatwouldPrinnyDo
1640896817851.png

TLDR
- Another day, another Ingham (Reborn) baby on the way. Sarah confirmed that the new Mila doll will be announced on 1st January.
- Sarah has finally realised she got Isabelle two of the same pictures for Christmas.
- Chris finds it hilarious that Jace the brat has begun to hit Isla. Rather than MAKING him go to the naughty step, he ASKS him if he wants to go. Supernanny, where are you?
- There was more Mary Shittle tat for the Ingham kids on Boxing Day in the form of some hideous dolls. They'll be shoved in the garage to go dusty.
- The Inghams have shared their plans on how to tat up Motorway Mansion even more by adding a water fountain roundabout, a prison-esque fence to the perimeter, unveiling the secret rooms, unpacking the patio fire pit that has sat in a box for months and building an adventure playground for the chuldren. Who are they trying to kid? The place will be back on the market by the end of 2023.
- Sarah is trying to hide the fact she hired a caterer for Christmas Dinner. She's more than happy to tell the world that her daughter is on her period though.
- Poor Chris stays up until 5am editing the vlogs and they're still shit.
- Sarah still thinks Tattle is jealous of her sad life with her cheating hubby. She needs to get a better 'hobbie' that hanging around in her culty Facebook group with her 10 year old fans. Seriously babe, it's super creepy.
20211229_211618.jpg
1FC74E7B-D067-4540-B4E8-8D5A875FD6F6.png

Hi Steve 👋 Did you have a lovely stay at Motorway Mansion? Were you made to sign an NDA? How is fat Coco?

Dog turd sarnie anyone?
160AABF0-0898-4A4C-B086-93F34BC7703C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Raw

VIP Member
I’m now on a rant rampage lol……here is a good one! The private school rant…

” We pay a stupid , stupid amount of money, not stupid, crazy, a crazy amount of money every single year for the girls to go to a private school And when I say a lot of money, we’re talking about £25000 a year, just for Isabelle and Esme to go to a really good private school. Their education is NOT something we take lightly, trust me, we wouldn’t pay that amount of money if we didn’t care about their education.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Ok, not covering the faces as its out there on the web…..how I imagine the hot tub looked today after them dirty bastards had been in it
93B24D31-2725-433B-9447-53D93383BC0D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

sunniva

Chatty Member
Listen I hate these wankers and I know it’s all relative, but let’s not call £25000 a year on education cheap 😬😬😬

It’s a bit embarrassing if you can’t read how that comes across.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Isabelle's bit trying on her new skirts made me cry tonight.

Like Isabelle, I was a tall child who became a tall adult. Also like Isabelle, I had a mother who just didn't get how much my body image suffered through puberty and didn't know how to help me find clothes that worked for me.

When I was Isabelle's age, I too thought that being tall meant I needed to buy larger sizes of adult clothing, because I'd spent my whole childhood needing clothes two age bands larger than my actual age. I too wondered why all my clothes were too big in the waist, but it never occurred to me to try on smaller sizes. I genuinely believed someone my height could not possibly be any smaller than a size 12.

I was 25 years old when I finally realised I was a size 6-8. At this point, I'd been wearing size 12-14 clothes since the age of 14 and wondering why nothing fitted properly. Oddly enough, my issues with food improved enormously when I replaced all my clothes with things that actually fitted and I felt more confident in.

To Isabelle if she ever reads here, but otherwise to Lazy- you don't need to buy bigger sizes because you're tall. You just need to shop in the tall range. ASOS own brand is wonderful, as is Hollister. You deserve clothes that fit you properly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

jellybelly136

After the way natural born comedienne esmè and Isabelle used to dangle her in mid air or sit her on the palms of their hands with zero support, they’re lucky it wasn’t Mila’s shoulders that are fucked! Ive seen my 4 year old son hold and play with his stretch Armstrong (retro) toy better than those girls did to Mila. I don’t know why you’re all worrying, this family may have serious medical issues and ailments, but aren’t you forgetting they keep getting miraculously cured? Lazy’s toe cancer, cured ✅

Jace’s croup that clearly nearly killed the poor sod, cured ✅

Isla’s OCD, cured ✅

Esmè’s very sneaky toe/foot injury, cured ✅

tonsilitis that apparently creepy AND Isla “always suffer from”, cured ✅

Creepy’s sciatica, cured ✅

Jace’s severe (before 12 noon) travel sickness, cured ✅

Jace’s eyes, cured ✅

Creepy’s panic attacks, cured ✅

Esmè & Creepy’s severe emetophobia, cured ✅

I reckon Mila will have a sudden healing. Mark my words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Sambo1289

As someone that makes resin crafts I was literally screaming at my phone watching Esme use resin without the correct PPE or in a ventilated area! Resin is highly toxic and letting a child play with it without doing proper research sums up the level of parenting between these two idiots.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Congratulations @PeachyJam @ruserious and @WhatwouldPrinnyDo
View attachment 951044

TLDR
- Another day, another Ingham (Reborn) baby on the way. Sarah confirmed that the new Mila doll will be announced on 1st January.
- Sarah has finally realised she got Isabelle two of the same pictures for Christmas.
- Chris finds it hilarious that Jace the brat has begun to hit Isla. Rather than MAKING him go to the naughty step, he ASKS him if he wants to go. Supernanny, where are you?
- There was more Mary Shittle tat for the Ingham kids on Boxing Day in the form of some hideous dolls. They'll be shoved in the garage to go dusty.
- The Inghams have shared their plans on how to tat up Motorway Mansion even more by adding a water fountain roundabout, a prison-esque fence to the perimeter, unveiling the secret rooms, unpacking the patio fire pit that has sat in a box for months and building an adventure playground for the chuldren. Who are they trying to kid? The place will be back on the market by the end of 2023.
- Sarah is trying to hide the fact she hired a caterer for Christmas Dinner. She's more than happy to tell the world that her daughter is on her period though.
- Poor Chris stays up until 5am editing the vlogs and they're still shit.
- Sarah still thinks Tattle is jealous of her sad life with her cheating hubby. She needs to get a better 'hobbie' that hanging around in her culty Facebook group with her 10 year old fans. Seriously babe, it's super creepy.
View attachment 951050View attachment 951051

Hi Steve 👋 Did you have a lovely stay at Motorway Mansion? Were you made to sign an NDA? How is fat Coco?

Dog turd sarnie anyone?
View attachment 951052
👀👀👀 That thing on the sandwiches!! 👀👀 Who the fuck did the catering? Beethoven? 🤢🤮

2A109E6C-D76D-433A-A6D7-211E51633060.jpeg

From the look of the Shit sandwich. I actually believe Sarah cooked Christmas dinner! 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Impleo

VIP Member
£25 to meet this, nasty predator. As if the world wasn't crazy enough. Shitty Shortle should be shut down for supporting this.

• Heart

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
God poor Isabelle making herself a lunch box to eat in her room. No friends or anything all because of that n0nce step-dad.

ETA; Her own mother has told the world she is on her periods ....how embarrassing can that be.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
They are so disconnected from the real world is is scary!!!! How much for a doll!!! Just after Christmas!! People/parents/carers are try to nagvagate through a panemdic that many people have spent a long time on furlong (less money), losing jobs to many a few issues AND THEY PUT A DOLL OUT FOR HOW MUCH AND ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO BUY IT ON A PAYMENT PLAN!!!!!

Fu&#ing Aholes!!!!!!!
They disgust me. When the girls were into Harry Potter, Sarah wouldn’t buy them any of the dolls they wanted because they were too expensive at £25 each. The girls Christmas present pile is filled with cheap toys from B&M and home bargains. When their channel was doing well they took the girls into the American girl doll shop in America and didn’t buy them anything because it was too expensive yet she wants the ifam parents to pay over £400 to buy a doll, a basket, a few doll accessories and the chance to stand in front of a ribbon in a manky shop to meet a man who allegedly messaged one of their sixteen year old fans inappropriately. 🙃

Their sixteen year old daughter had to beg her step father for some money to buy some clothes from a cheap online shop. He takes all his childrens money and spends it on things he wants while the girls are left looking scruffy. Creepy doesn’t like any money being spent on his children. During present opening at Christmas Creepy said “if I’d have got clothes for Christmas I’d have been like nope but these girls love it.” Maybe because Jane actually bought you clothes during the year and you didn’t have to beg for them chris?! 🙄

Can you imagine that idiots face if lazy said she’s on a payment plan to buy a £400 doll for one of the girls? The worst part is that none of this money will be put away for the childrens future. At sixteen years old Isabelle should have access to some of the money she’s earning. I’d be shocked if she’s even getting much pocket money. Chris and Sarah are raking in the cash while ripping off vulnerable ifam with expensive dolls and wankets yet their daughter is having to ask for a duvet for Christmas and beg for clothes because she doesn’t see any of the money those two greedy narcissists make. The girls lives were pulled out from under their feet so that these two greedy parents can make as much money as they can from their children. No school, no friends. Days are spent inside staring at the white walls of that big empty house until Summer when they get squeezed in a cramped van and parked on a field doing nothing until it’s time to go home because their creepy father doesn’t want to spend any money on them. They don’t know what it means to be a good parent. They constantly put their needs above their childrens and the worst part is they see nothing wrong with that. 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
I like how she had to point out that 2 traitors IFAM wanted a refund for the wanklets that weren’t sent out as promised!!
Fancy wanting a refund for something you paid for and didn't recieve... people are sooo demanding. 😂😂

• Haha