The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only watched a handful of time so caved in watched tonight's

Got to Isabelle trying on the skirts and couldn't take no more 🙈

She said "its like cute!"
"If it was tighter it would be cute"
"But I like it its cute"

All that was said in one sentence

That girl needs interaction with other teens
"
And braces for those teeth of hers. Maybe they can spare some cash from the Meeeela doll to help.

Reactions: 6
Sarah droned on about tidying the playroom but then fucked off shopping, leaving it all for Chris to do! She always has big plans but expects Chris to do them, the lazy cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My grandparents had a video camera back in the day and used to have an old vhs of all us grandchildren on a family holiday, it’s old! Since nobody owns a video player or has done for a very long time, none us have seen it in years, my uncle has managed to put it onto usb for them for Xmas, and we sat down to watch it today, and god did I cringe! I hated it 😂
And that’s just my family seeing it, the video lasted around 5 mins, and that was a full weeks holiday, god knows what those kids are going to feel looking at past vlogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
let’s pray someone decks chris at this meet and greet us like it too happen in a very public place it’s about time he gets shamed

I do not live in UK but would actually love to meet them and greet them with a cacophony of how tit they are !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The Ingham Family posted:
WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU.......
View attachment 955450
YouTube
Oh just duck off.

ive been out all day, walked 6 miles and my feet hurt and I’ve come home to this tit show. I can’t deal with the girls pulling those stupid open mouthed shocked faces. poor Isla looks done with it all.

inghams, please duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's truly remarkable how they managed to find a doll that looks so much like Mila. How they managed to do that without a mould is remarkable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey guys I’m a silent lurker and haven’t been on in months, so apologies if this has already been talked about.
But after watching recent vlogs, I don’t know if it’s just me, but does anyone else see a pattern with Sarah’s cold sores !?
I feel like they only flare up when she’s pregnant 🤔🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hey guys I’m a silent lurker and haven’t been on in months, so apologies if this has already been talked about.
But after watching recent vlogs, I don’t know if it’s just me, but does anyone else see a pattern with Sarah’s cold sores !?
I feel like they only flare up when she’s pregnant 🤔🤭
I get cold sores and you usually get them when you are stressed or your time of the month is about to show up or have a cold but that's just me

Reactions: 9
Why pay £25 to meet 2 twats of so called parents ( a council chav & a child groomer) Just turn up and see them that way

Reactions: 22
That doll :/ I have no words, except that the only thing the baby and the doll share is the Name - it looks just like a run of the mill reborn doll with a massive price tag and also its cheaper to buy a proper babies moses basket and some bits to go in it lol

Reactions: 21
I feel so sorry for Isabelle!

Vlogging about a plastic packed lunch box saying it’s really cool then making a packed lunch to take upstairs to her own bedroom. Wtf.

Then trying those skirts on which didn’t fit because her mother doesn’t want her to get smaller sizes because it shows her what a heffer she is in comparison.

At Isabelles age she should be out with friends, doing all the normal stuff teenagers do. Having fun, making memories, NOT getting excited over a lunch box and a skirt in the asda sale. Poor girl.

I really hope she goes to college and sees what a normal big wide world is out there. Because then she will see what her parents have done to them all, and start enjoying life because I don’t care what anyone says that poor girl is depressed and suffering.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I need to deviate from the freaky doll for a second.

Why did they buy Isabelle a lunchbox for Christmas and why did she make herself a pack up to take upstairs?
Because they needed to bulk her gifts up and she is so bored that filling a lunchbox is a highlight of her day !

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Because they needed to bulk her gifts up and she is so bored that filling a lunchbox is a highlight of her day !
Buying your kid that never leaves the house because you’ve created a weird cult family a lunchbox, is literally trolling her

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Buying your kid that never leaves the house because you’ve created a weird cult family a lunchbox, is literally trolling her
They really love buying spiteful gifts, it's just like the cat stuff, knowing Issy wants a cat. They're cruel bullies and as soon as Issy is able to experience a normal life away from the toxic environment she'll see exactly what they've done to her. 😕

Jesus wept 🤢🤢🤢
I can't believe they think they're paying to cuddle someone else child. 😲 Surely they realise how weird that sounds, wanting to buy a cuddle with a baby you've never met who can't consent. 😟

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They are so disconnected from the real world is is scary!!!! How much for a doll!!! Just after Christmas!! People/parents/carers are try to nagvagate through a panemdic that many people have spent a long time on furlong (less money), losing jobs to many a few issues AND THEY PUT A DOLL OUT FOR HOW MUCH AND ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO BUY IT ON A PAYMENT PLAN!!!!!

Fu&#ing Aholes!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
They really love buying spiteful gifts, it's just like the cat stuff, knowing Issy wants a cat. They're cruel bullies and as soon as Issy is able to experience a normal life away from the toxic environment she'll see exactly what they've done to her. 😕

I can't believe they think they're paying to cuddle someone else child. 😲 Surely they realise how weird that sounds, wanting to buy a cuddle with a baby you've never met who can't consent. 😟
If I'm not mistaken this is referring to actually giving Chris a cuddle :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
It is getting more and more upsetting seeing those children. How can their so called parents treat them like they do. It is heartbreaking.😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.