The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m beginning to wonder if all they’ve said about milas hip it isn’t as bad as they’re saying and there will be a sudden miracle whereby it’s repaired itself to a degree that it don’t need surgery.

Reactions: 19
They disgust me. When the girls were into Harry Potter, Sarah wouldn’t buy them any of the dolls they wanted because they were too expensive at £25 each. The girls Christmas present pile is filled with cheap toys from B&M and home bargains. When their channel was doing well they took the girls into the American girl doll shop in Florida and didn’t buy them anything because it was too expensive yet she wants the ifam parents to pay over £400 to buy a doll, a basket, a few doll accessories and the chance to stand in front of a ribbon in a manky shop to meet a man who allegedly messaged one of their sixteen year old fans inappropriately. 🙃

Their sixteen year old daughter had to beg her step father for some money to buy some clothes from a cheap online shop. He takes all his childrens money and spends it on things he wants while the girls are left looking scruffy. Creepy doesn’t like any money being spent on his children. During present opening at Christmas Creepy said “if I’d have got clothes for Christmas I’d have been like nope but these girls love it.” Maybe because Jane actually bought you clothes during the year and you didn’t have to beg for them chris?! 🙄

Can you imagine that idiots face if lazy said she’s on a payment plan to buy a £400 doll for one of the girls? The worst part is that none of this money will be put away for the childrens future. At sixteen years old Isabelle should have access to some of the money she’s earning. I’d be shocked if she’s even getting much pocket money. Chris and Sarah are raking in the cash while ripping off vulnerable ifam with expensive dolls and wankets yet their daughter is having to ask for a duvet for Christmas and beg for clothes because she doesn’t see any of the money those two greedy narcissists make. The girls lives were pulled out from under their feet so that these two greedy parents can make as much money as they can from their children. No school, no friends. Days are spent inside staring at the white walls of that big empty house until Summer when they get squeezed in a cramped van and parked on a field doing nothing until it’s time to go home because their creepy father doesn’t want to spend any money on them. They don’t know what it means to be a good parent. They constantly put their needs above their childrens and the worst part is they see nothing wrong with that. 🙄
Yeah, I remember that. The girls never got an American Girl Doll on that trip to NY. But creepy got Timberlands and Lazy bought herself a Kate Spade bag 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Can someone give me the low down? I managed 6 seconds of that stupid bloody wobbly voice changer and switched off.
Basically they went into a museum and asked to use the toilet, the lady said yes but it wasn’t a free museum so they had to come straight back up. They didn’t come back up so she went to look for them and they were in the dinosaur exhibit filming so she threw them out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Yeah, I remember that. The girls never got an American Girl Doll on that trip to NY. But creepy got Timberlands and Lazy bought herself a Kate Spade bag 🙄
They have no problem spending money on themselves. Creepy buys himself expensive skates and wears branded skating merch jackets but Isabelle was walking around in what looked like a black bin bag for a jacket that she got from shein. Sarah thinks it’s good that Isabelle felt guilty that they spent about £100 on trainers for her once while they were in London but it’s because she’s used to them getting her cheep things so creepy can have more of the money she earns for another twenty grand van.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been said, I’m a few pages behind…

But “we won’t be making any money of the meet and greet because you will receive a goodie bag worth more than the ticket price”….
We all know those bags will be filled with tat&me AND we all know how much/(little) she pays for it from alibaba… so unless they fill the goodie bags with 50 tat&me products. They surely will make money from the tickets!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Basically they went into a museum and asked to use the toilet, the lady said yes but it wasn’t a free museum so they had to come straight back up. They didn’t come back up so she went to look for them and they were in the dinosaur exhibit filming so she threw them out 🤣🤣🤣
Oh that's priceless!! Thankyou.

Reactions: 11
Why did they wait until the week after Christmas to announce this rip off doll? Surely parents won’t want to be listening to their kids crying over an extortionate priced doll after just buying lots of presents for Christmas.
Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 27
As if Carol is paying £25 for a cuddle with Chris! It's usually him paying to get someone in the dpd van.

Judging by the ages of all the Carols I've met, I don't think he'll be that into her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m beginning to wonder if all they’ve said about milas hip it isn’t as bad as they’re saying and there will be a sudden miracle whereby it’s repaired itself to a degree that it don’t need surgery.
You know, I have thought that too, many a times, especially when I see Mila sitting and apparently showing no pain? But surely even the Minghams wouldnt stoop that low?

Reactions: 7
I've given the Inghams a wide berth for a while, but I watched some of the Christmas vlog yesterday (it's like a car crash, can't look away).

I think it's worse when you haven't watched for a while! I was very surprised Esme still believes in Father Christmas. At first I thought she must just be pretending for Isla/the cameras, but she's not that good an actress. It brings home how cutting them off from school and friends infantilises them.

I know I'm very late, but Sarah and Chris clearly realised there were better vlogging opportunities having the kids around all the time and that's why they decided to 'homeschool' them. I also feel like Sarah has a need to constantly have that 'holiday' feeling and having the kids never be at school, and going off in a camper van long term means she's always getting that kind of feeling. Plus it makes for better content than being based at home most of the time, as any normal family is.

I do wonder how the children will fare as they get older. My parents both worked hard and I aspired to be like them. I now work hard and I credit them for my work ethic. But the Ingham children aren't having those sort of values instilled in them. Also, I can't believe they're getting as good an education as they would have at school.

I'm not completely against home schooling as I have a friend who does it, but she takes it very seriously. She's always researching, makes them all work during the school hours of the day, gives them constant attention and - most importantly - doesn't have a camera stuck in their face, or in her own face while she screams like a hyena.

That's why I have a problem with all these family vloggers. Kids can't really consent to being involved and it feels so wrong to exploit them for money.

Sorry for the rant!
I’m afraid the Father Christmas was scripted

That’s Sarah’s bedroom with still no curtain or blind at the door but one of her blankets pinned up isn’t it?!!🙈😂
Classy

Reactions: 5
Xmas Dinner dedo was catered Breakfast I'm sure was she just filmed herself doing beans and tomatoes lol the eggs were too perfect and the bacon she did film her putting a piece in a pen but she only used the top half of the bacon when she showed it in the warmer was full bacon 🤔
Yep I asked in another post - don’t know why it bugs me, but what are the theories? How do you get fried eggs delivered?

Reactions: 4
Jesus wept 🤢🤢🤢
Presumably this is a grown woman? She wants to cuddle a man who grooms teenage girls? What kind of fucked up is this! Or is that his dad saying he and his wife, Jane are going?

Love how they are continually encouraging that baby to sit up and do things she’s literally not going to be able to do next week 😢
They are just so inept. They shouldn’t stop her reaching milestones before her operation but they have no idea what they are in for. How could anyone, but most would
Have they gone away??
Not cute at all. Stop putting a baby in front of a screen you lazy pigs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Would not surprise me if that contributed to Jace having issues focusing as he was always up against a screen too

Reactions: 19
Would not surprise me if that contributed to Jace having issues focusing as he was always up against a screen too
I swear sometimes one of Mila’s eyes looks like it’s turning in too.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Come on now people let's be kind to them sitting around watching Xmas films and moving a few toys in the playroom is hard work and don't forget Lazy opened a freezer and cooked a frozen roast after staying up late (nothing new) to watch the wrong new year fireworks of course they need a day off don't you all understand how hard that is? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not giving them a view so could someone please explain how they watched the wrong years fireworks???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.