The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before Sarah says Esme is interested in a new business “sewing and me” and will have her up making doll clothes. Or maybe that gives off too much child exploitation vibes even for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
fresh out of the freezer
How easy is it to do your own carrots?
That fugly Mila doll comes with its own bib available in an assortment of colours 😘
Sorry but I burst out laughing when I saw that ridiculous doll. Looks like it's a guest of honour at my big fat Gypsy wedding. Can't bear scratchy nylon on babies. Even on dolls. Looks so cheap and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Ingham mother is always talking about haters. If I had started vlogging my family I would have stopped immediately at the first negative comments, whether they were justified criticisms or malicious trolling. That would be it. End of vlogging career. Just because I'd know that at some point my kids would be reading this stuff and as a parent it's my duty to protect them. The fact the horrible woman stokes the fires of the criticism makes it much much worse than just putting her kids lives out there. She's ruining their lives. Where's education? Exercise? Fresh air? Friends? Independence? They are basically housebound in a nightmare every day is a holiday scénario. The kids' physical appearance and characters are pulled apart, even on basically well meaning sites like this, there are nasty personal things the kids are probably reading. It's so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Shall we start a bet as to how many fidgets will be in the goody bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah wants Isabelle to think she’s bigger than she is because it makes herself feel better. This is why isabelle should be allowed shopping with friends and trying things on etc without her mother telling her she needs a bigger size and without the stress of having a camera in the changing rooms
Oh completely. But speaking from experience, if she's been told she needs bigger sizes because of her height enough times, especially by someone she trusts, she probably believes it. Even more so if she's much taller than the few friends she has. The damage has already been done.

Poor Isabelle seems to be stuck on the same issue I was at her age, she thinks (ie Sarah has told her) that because she's tall, she needs to size up for extra length. That doesn't work in the adult section like it does for children's clothes. What actually happens is skirts, jeans etc look longer because they're sitting down your hips, but then you get frustrated things don't fit in the waist.

When I was Isabelle's age, my parents had me buying skirts in size 14 because of my height, then paying to have them altered to fit my waist. I never tried on a smaller size because I was told I needed the 14 for my hips. Ten years later, I weigh more than I did then but wear size 6 skirts with no problems. When I think of the money wasted over thinking height = bigger sizes I could cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shall we start a bet as to how many fidgets will be in the goody bag?
I was wondering about the "goody bag" that's worth more than the whopping £25 spend to see them😂
It won't be wankets, car crash carseat covers or backpacks.
Maybe the forever lost, ugly cricut outfits she was making? Maybe some stickers, pens and a key chain, a singular poppet🤔
Bracelets made by Esme!
Piece of Milos cast?
A print out of Isabelles stooning poem/word vomit.
Jace Reeevers bottled up shrill.
Isla's tears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus wept 🤢🤢🤢
F*** me she better bring her gas mask 😷 🤢🤮

They really love buying spiteful gifts, it's just like the cat stuff, knowing Issy wants a cat. They're cruel bullies and as soon as Issy is able to experience a normal life away from the toxic environment she'll see exactly what they've done to her. 😕

I can't believe they think they're paying to cuddle someone else child. 😲 Surely they realise how weird that sounds, wanting to buy a cuddle with a baby you've never met who can't consent. 😟
I think she means she is coming for a cuddle from Chris.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Love how they are continually encouraging that baby to sit up and do things she’s literally not going to be able to do next week 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I need to deviate from the freaky doll for a second.

Why did they buy Isabelle a lunchbox for Christmas and why did she make herself a pack up to take upstairs?
Haven’t read through as I’m kinda ‘on the wagon’ 😇 I bought a very similar box (but returned it as not practical) when I was working on lowering my weight. It’s good for keeping track of what you eat through the day and portion control. Plus I was traveling a fair bit through the summer - long coach & train rides and beach trips.

It was either mentioned on here or on a vlog about her using a lot of chewing gum. I researched a while back - it’s all over effin’ TikTok - how to get skinny with just water and chewing gum. Nothing new there - I thought I had discovered that in my early 20s - chewing gum & Perrier for 2 weeks. Plus, I think I smoked then too 🤢 Not smart.

Oops - wrote this last night - fell asleep before hitting send 🥱

One last thing before I go - I’m ashamed to say it’s bugging me - but what are folks’ theories on that breakfast? No way could she make that many uniformed ‘poached eggs’ - they looked fried to me - and scrambled. Plus the bacon frying in the new born baby bath 🤮
I’ve no doubt she can open cans of beans & tomatoes but isn’t that about her limit? It all looked as faked as the moon landings - but how did they do it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love how they are continually encouraging that baby to sit up and do things she’s literally not going to be able to do next week 😢
Surely if her hip joint is that unaligned that she needs urgent surgery sitting up would cause pain? I don’t know much at all about her condition I just assume it would poor little mite.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Surely if her hip joint is that unaligned that she needs urgent surgery sitting up would cause pain? I don’t know much at all about her condition I just assume it would poor little mite.
I’m not sure either but I would also assume it’s not at all comfortable for her :(

Reactions: 12
I've given the Inghams a wide berth for a while, but I watched some of the Christmas vlog yesterday (it's like a car crash, can't look away).

I think it's worse when you haven't watched for a while! I was very surprised Esme still believes in Father Christmas. At first I thought she must just be pretending for Isla/the cameras, but she's not that good an actress. It brings home how cutting them off from school and friends infantilises them.

I know I'm very late, but Sarah and Chris clearly realised there were better vlogging opportunities having the kids around all the time and that's why they decided to 'homeschool' them. I also feel like Sarah has a need to constantly have that 'holiday' feeling and having the kids never be at school, and going off in a camper van long term means she's always getting that kind of feeling. Plus it makes for better content than being based at home most of the time, as any normal family is.

I do wonder how the children will fare as they get older. My parents both worked hard and I aspired to be like them. I now work hard and I credit them for my work ethic. But the Ingham children aren't having those sort of values instilled in them. Also, I can't believe they're getting as good an education as they would have at school.

I'm not completely against home schooling as I have a friend who does it, but she takes it very seriously. She's always researching, makes them all work during the school hours of the day, gives them constant attention and - most importantly - doesn't have a camera stuck in their face, or in her own face while she screams like a hyena.

That's why I have a problem with all these family vloggers. Kids can't really consent to being involved and it feels so wrong to exploit them for money.

Sorry for the rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.