The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The carpet in the living room looks poorly done too it’s got like a loose bit in the middle. Anyone notice too how “the real” log burner isn’t even attached to anything to make it real……love how lazy harped on about how it was real and fitted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'd love to tell you you've misunderstood, but that would be a lie. 😂😂

They've had dolls made to represent their 2 youngest children. It's creepy as duck, and they / Mary Shittle charge an absolute fortune for them.
That’s the weirdest, most self indulgent thing I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: 15
Look at any photos of Creepy and lazy,they're dead behind the eyes,fake smiles , definitely not living their best life as they forever tell any ifam ,lies show in your face

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The carpet in the living room looks poorly done too it’s got like a loose bit in the middle. Anyone notice too how “the real” log burner isn’t even attached to anything to make it real……love how lazy harped on about how it was real and fitted 🤣
It looks the same as the one they had in the previous house, which was described in the house details as "wood burning effect stove". I'm sure Lazy just hears what she wants to, a bit like the fake marble floor ... must be marble, if you just discard the word "fake"!!

Reactions: 19
Hard to believe these photos were taken on the same day. Lazy looks at least 3 stone lighter in the 1st one 😂

His face looks like a wrinkled scrotum 😂
Clearly the 2nd one was taken with the Inghams famous wide angle lens which made Lazy look much larger. OBVIOUSLY! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bets on them being on time today when they have something to launch?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks the same as the one they had in the previous house, which was described in the house details as "wood burning effect stove". I'm sure Lazy just hears what she wants to, a bit like the fake marble floor ... must be marble, if you just discard the word "fake"!!
Just like them...Fake

Reactions: 15
I cant even watch to criticise I find them unbearable ridiculous people the instagram posts about the Mila doll are just sickening my new years resolution is never to look at this family again I can keep up here on their hopeful downfall because they definitely need to be exposed lying and exploiting followers is shameful those who spend money buying their crappy overpriced merch are foolish they watch this family they can see how wasteful they are and how badly behaved those kids are attention seeking and playing up on camera, something very wrong if they find these kids adorable I am not blaming the kids fir this but the irresponsible dishonest pig ignorant greedy immoral parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There was a screenshot not long back and in the background you could see the "real log burner" pulled out of the big gap that's meant to be a fireplace, so that Chris could hoover behind it. Real log burner my arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OH DEAR LORD!!!!!
1641056546320.png
1641056591520.png

At least they made the hair accurate-ish
1641056699175.png

- Her clothes and blanket are Portuguese. Is that in homage to the place she was conceived?
- They're doing another party but it's optional. Apparently they're not making money from the meet and greet. They "merely" deducted the amount of the meet and greet from the original price of the doll. The ifam get their money back through the items in a goodie bag at the party (which is at the end of 2022).
- Esme has designed something for the doll
-The theming is a rose. Talk about exploiting her to the max.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
At 1:20, is that a beautiful, precious Shortle reborn leg sticking out of the box of shite behind Jace?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bets on them being on time today when they have something to launch?

I have just roared laughing :p

Imagine the real life scenario in that house...... FFS Chris did yah do the flog ? F**k my life ! Kids shut up .. Will someone take the dog out!.. Answer the phone.... Turn that music down.... Put your socks on I am turning of the heating (underfloor)... who left the immersion on ?.... ah F**k it I'm going
to the Van

🤣Hilarious thoughts altogether :LOL:😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I cant even watch to criticise I find them unbearable ridiculous people the instagram posts about the Mila doll are just sickening my new years resolution is never to look at this family again I can keep up here on their hopeful downfall because they definitely need to be exposed lying and exploiting followers is shameful those who spend money buying their crappy overpriced merch are foolish they watch this family they can see how wasteful they are and how badly behaved those kids are attention seeking and playing up on camera, something very wrong if they find these kids adorable I am not blaming the kids fir this but the irresponsible dishonest pig ignorant greedy immoral parents.
I'm with you here. I cannot bear to watch this toxic family anymore. Shameful on them on the replica doll again. I can only hope 2022 is the real downfall for this family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.