The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloody state of him 🤮 the greasy sweep over fringe. Creepy you are approaching middle age. Grow the duck up 😡
That ship has sailed long ago. All that hard work he does has caught up with him. We have aged him in this way. He only does it for others, he’s basically selfless and we should thank the stars that he does what he does. There are tens of viewers counting on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can see where the greasy hair look comes from… creepy looks like his head is a chip pan!

Reactions: 14
I am calling bollocks on that breakfast!!!…. (Only because I would of scoffed the lot - it did look good -maybe I because haven’t had one for two yrs due to a heart problem) however people usually have a preference for eggs when they have a fry up ‘ so why would you do enough for each person to have a choice - as usual another tit show with fibs fibs fibs
The problem they have is they cant remember when they tell lies as they tell them so much in fact almost all they say are lies of some description and they would never make a breakfast like that as they dont get up until lunch time anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
on creepys insta post there is that picture of just izzy ,but other than mila, the other three didnt get a picture of just them- only the one of them all at the end. strange much?

Reactions: 17
on creepys insta post there is that picture of just izzy ,but other than mila, the other three didnt get a picture of just them- only the one of them all at the end. strange much?
Hes always the same. Even on birthdays izzy gets a special present from just him but his own children dont seem to get the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Isabelle's done the opposite. No photos of Creepy at all in her photos of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am sorry but how on earth are they getting the views they are, they are despicable. But although it pains me to say it, Creepy to not say the real reason why Isabelle did not go in the hot tub. Not that I want to stick up for him.
Didn't lazy say Isabelle couldn't go in because she had ladies issues? Say it as it is lazy, she's on her period. You told YouTube the day she started so why try and be discreet about it now.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.