The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant even watch to criticise I find them unbearable ridiculous people the instagram posts about the Mila doll are just sickening my new years resolution is never to look at this family again I can keep up here on their hopeful downfall because they definitely need to be exposed lying and exploiting followers is shameful those who spend money buying their crappy overpriced merch are foolish they watch this family they can see how wasteful they are and how badly behaved those kids are attention seeking and playing up on camera, something very wrong if they find these kids adorable I am not blaming the kids fir this but the irresponsible dishonest pig ignorant greedy immoral parents.
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 13
a meet and greet to come and see your baby in a pandemic? not only covid but the risk of rsv and numerous other infections and viruses she could catch.why would you want strangers coming to see your baby its creepy. they are honestly the most stupid people i have ever come across
It just proves that their channel is nothing without the children. The sooner those poor kids grow up and say they're not being puppets for their parents' channel, or better still, move out, the better. It's like admitting they have no content or ideas about themselves, they simply rely on the children to attract, and keep, viewers, and to be honest, it's only the two youngest children anyway. They must be worried sick that they'll lose views as the children grow up, and there's no 'cuteness' any more. That will begin to weigh heavily on them, I'm sure, especially as their 'travel' vlogs have proved to be such a disaster. What will they have to do next . . . ?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well this is awkward…looks like Mary Shittle already introduced a doll called Mila last January 😬😬😬
62055FB6-AFA3-49CE-855B-D7A6302B2972.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
They think their grandchildren will think that it‘s cool that they had their parents made into dolls? No they won’t. They will probably use it as an excuse to stay well away from the utter freaks. As will Jace and Mila once they’ve grown up. I’m quite old, I look back at my childhood and see that some things my parents did were a bit weird, but they were of their time. They never did anything to put me in danger. Not like these two.

What is it going to take for them to stop? How can people not see what they‘re doing? And I don’t have even the tiniest bit of sympathy for anyone who falls for this scam and pays £299 for the doll, £75 for the basket and £25 for the meet and greet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This doll does not sit well with me at all! So so wrong 😠
It`s disgusting and yet another way for them to rip off their vunerable viewers!They also KNOW their subs/views are dropping ,so ,bring on another doll replica of our latest cash kid. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Big eye little eye and sexpest just reached a new level of low. A meet and greet in a PANDEMIC with Mila who will be in a cast.
You need to give your heads a wobble!
WOW. Just wow. When I didn’t think I could be lost for words when it came to the Inghams.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The Inghams want the ifam to pay £110 for a dolls Moses basket with a few doll accessories in. This is after paying god knows how much for the doll. 🙃 Meanwhile their daughters look like they’ve raided the charity shop because their parents are too cheap to buy them any decent clothes. 🙄

When the bloody doll is dressed better than your real children then you know you’re a tit parent. 🙃 That grabby witch and her money grabbing slime of a husband didn’t even buy their daughter the duvet she asked for for Christmas but she wants the ifam to buy a dolls bed for £110 quid. Those kids deserve better. Imagine that being your parents. 🙄

crappy shortle will be laughing all the way to the stable! 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
WOW. Just wow. When I didn’t think I could be lost for words when it came to the Inghams.
Just saw that the meet and greet will be later in the year, but she will still be in a cast surely? Either way, they are the greediest, most unscrupulous dim-witted pair ever. Karma couldn't come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think the meet and greet will happen. The vagueness of end of 2022 followed by some time in 2022. They'll either schedule it to clash with something that means they unfortunately have to cancel it or it'll be so short and inconvenient that nobody will want to go. Beyond weird to sell tickets for an event you haven't set a date for when your diary is clear literally 365 days a year.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
There is nothing similar about Mila apart from the hair - it looks like a bog standard dolly you can get for less than £50 from supermarkets too, nothing realistic about it to warrant the £299. Add to that the extras on top - over £400?! Poor vulnerable adult iFam spending money they probably don’t have and then any child who’s family has more money than sense if they choose to buy one. The doll she was playing with in the video had more of a likeness than her replica 😂
The meet and greet that cannot possibly happen for at least 4-6 months if not longer with Mila’s upcoming hip procedures - living on cloud cuckoo land with that one!

Nice to see the smallest AD in the corner of the video - still cannot get it right with declaring more clearly in the description though you fools.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
The Inghams want the ifam to pay £110 for a dolls Moses basket with a few doll accessories in. This is after paying god knows how much for the doll. 🙃 Meanwhile their daughters look like they’ve raided the charity shop because their parents are too cheap to buy them any decent clothes. 🙄

When the bloody doll is dressed better than your real children then you know you’re a tit parent. 🙃 That grabby witch and her money grabbing slime of a husband didn’t even buy their daughter the duvet she asked for for Christmas but she wants the ifam to buy a dolls bed for £110 quid. Those kids deserve better. Imagine that being your parents. 🙄

crappy shortle will be laughing all the way to the stable! 🙄
And those duvets are not even that expensive. We love our duvets, like sleeping in a cloud.
Who has that kind of money to spend on a doll or that basket of frilly overpriced tit? (Wonder if the nappies are from Aldi? 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I commented on the Mary Shitful FB site but within 2 minutes it was taken down and I'm now blocked (what a surprise!) Just a money making event to fleece the IFAM yet again. How stupid are the IFAM that they don't see past this crock. Many feel the same way, how immoral and unethical is it to make a replication of your child. Creepy and just altogether wrong. It never ceases to amaze me how far people will go for the love of money. They willing to sacrifice everything and I mean everything. They definitely have sold their souls haven't they? Of course, I'm just so0000 jealous of you Hammock Sarah and Creepy Christine. Oh and hi Steve.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And those duvets are not even that expensive. We love our duvets, like sleeping in a cloud.
Who has that kind of money to spend on a doll or that basket of frilly overpriced tit? (Wonder if the nappies are from Aldi? 🤣🤣)
I can’t believe she had to ask for a duvet for Christmas and still didn’t get it. Poor Isabelle is still sleeping in creepy and Sarah’s old bed from the last house too. If you read here inghams buy your daughter a duvet you cheap bastards! It’s bad enough she’s having to sleep in a bed that creepy once slept in! 🤮🙄

It’ll be one Aldi nappy with an ifam sticker stuck on it but they’ll market them as, Bespoke Aldi nappies handmade by shortles hoofs! 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't think the meet and greet will happen. The vagueness of end of 2022 followed by some time in 2022. They'll either schedule it to clash with something that means they unfortunately have to cancel it or it'll be so short and inconvenient that nobody will want to go. Beyond weird to sell tickets for an event you haven't set a date for when your diary is clear literally 365 days a year.
I doubt any of the connected medical professionals would be very impressed if they knew about these plans for a baby who is going to be in a cast. Hardly the thoughts or actions of caring concerned parents, but then they've never been parents acting in the best interests of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.