The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at any photos of Creepy and lazy,they're dead behind the eyes,fake smiles , definitely not living their best life as they forever tell any ifam ,lies show in your face
I would love a body language person to do an analysis of a couple of their videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She might want to remove this from her website now. Christmas delivery guaranteed 😂😂
WTF??! You have to spend 120£ + to get free delivery?!! Most online stores i`ve bought from are 25+...Even Amazon is only 20 before you get automatic free delivery! Greed Sarah pure greed!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
wow, they managed to put in a mini AD for their own doll salle today.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It doesn't make it any better but it doesn't look anything like Mila. Are they forgetting they've been showing her since she was born and she's never looked anything like that?

They shouldn't be selling a doll based on their baby but they also should not be making money from selling a random doll and pretending it's anything to do with her.

Reactions: 34
WTF??! You have to spend 120£ + to get free delivery?!! Most online stores i`ve bought from are 25+...Even Amazon is only 20 before you get automatic free delivery! Greed Sarah pure greed!
She's charging £50 for one single throw blanket, what do you expect? The fact they're even offering anything free is generous for The Inghams (even if they're charging £120 for it) 😂

Reactions: 17
a meet and greet to come and see your baby in a pandemic? not only covid but the risk of rsv and numerous other infections and viruses she could catch.why would you want strangers coming to see your baby its creepy. they are honestly the most stupid people i have ever come across

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
a meet and greet to come and see your baby in a pandemic? not only covid but the risk of rsv and numerous other infections and viruses she could catch.why would you want strangers coming to see your baby its creepy. they are honestly the most stupid people i have ever come across
Isn’t their baby also going to be in a body cast? Idiots

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Because the last one went so well. Tea party 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who is going to buy a meet & greet ticket when they aren’t even saying which month it will be?

Reactions: 31
I cant remember if Jaces was the same but theyre asking for trouble having the doll with an open mouth (probably Chris's idea!)

• Sick
Reactions: 20
conveniently did not mention that could be one of the reason for not having that included in the price or reasons for not comming thoug.

Reactions: 12
Big eye little eye and sexpest just reached a new level of low. A meet and greet in a PANDEMIC with Mila who will be in a cast.
You need to give your heads a wobble!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.