The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m now on a rant rampage lolā€¦ā€¦here is a good one! The private school rantā€¦

ā€ We pay a stupid , stupid amount of money, not stupid, crazy, a crazy amount of money every single year for the girls to go to a private school And when I say a lot of money, weā€™re talking about Ā£25000 a year, just for Isabelle and Esme to go to a really good private school. Their education is NOT something we take lightly, trust me, we wouldnā€™t pay that amount of money if we didnā€™t care about their education.
If that was all they were paying for both girls itā€™s a bloody bargain, my parents paid almost that a year for each of us!

That, my friend, is the gift that keeps on giving šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m sorry to say but he looks like a drag queen šŸ¤­

What will they get up to on NYE, you think? Are there any cool British traditions? Or must have foods?

Also, how did she get all those poached eggs to look so perfect? Is that something you can buy frozen somehow?
You can buy a egg poacher that goes in the microwave or in a pan of water. Main New Yearā€™s Eve tradition here is usually a load of young ones going out spending a fortune and having a fight! Gotta love the British šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am new to this family but can I check, theyā€™ve had reborn dolls made of their kids to sell ?! Please tell me I have misunderstood?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God they really are so passive aggressive lately. Every vlog now has sly little digs in it.

I did laugh at her wanting 'fancy' metal railings round their front garden wall. And how the front is so big you can fit four cars. Don't they already have the DPD van of dreams, the old banger Range Rover and a Caravan?

On one of their Christmas vlogs, there was footage of the kids all walking down the stairs, shot from one side of the glass panels. You could see close ups of the steps and how badly finished they are.

So far we have carpets in the front room gathering, which really annoys me when I see it. Grout issues on the farble tiles, odd coloured wood doors, badly finished steps. Creepy glueing carpet at the top of the staircase at one point.
Unfinished rooms, which they've been talking about since moving in, but are not yet finished. It is probably still a building site in them.
A back garden with furniture just thrown anywhere they can think of, patchy grass and a stupid tiny patio that wasn't thought out properly.
The fridge freezer that sticks out, which they claim should? My relative has a kitchen bigger than theirs but their fridge freezer sits flush against the units?

I'm sure I'm missing much more!
I have a fridge freezer like that it sticks out

Reactions: 2
I am new to this family but can I check, theyā€™ve had reborn dolls made of their kids to sell ?! Please tell me I have misunderstood?
Yep of Jace and now looks like theyā€™ve done the same with Mila šŸ˜‘

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'd love to tell you you've misunderstood, but that would be a lie. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

They've had dolls made to represent their 2 youngest children. It's creepy as duck, and they / Mary Shittle charge an absolute fortune for them.

Reactions: 21
Iā€™ve just had my year end catch up with a good friend who also happens to be a child psychologist. I was telling her about the Inghams and sheā€™s going to look them up. She also said this which will really resonate with us all Iā€™m sure. She said ā€œThe world of social media is a dark and depressing place. Anyone who chooses to make a living from it should do so with caution as they open themselves up to regular critical evaluations, more so than in other jobs where there are yearly appraisals. In saying that I find the assumption that disagreeing with these social media types equals jealousy rather bizarre. Who on earth would be jealous of years of therapy bills to comeā€ šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Iā€™ve just had my year end catch up with a good friend who also happens to be a child psychologist. I was telling her about the Inghams and sheā€™s going to look them up. She also said this which will really resonate with us all Iā€™m sure. She said ā€œThe world of social media is a dark and depressing place. Anyone who chooses to make a living from it should do so with caution as they open themselves up to regular critical evaluations, more so than in other jobs where there are yearly appraisals. In saying that I find the assumption that disagreeing with these social media types equals jealousy rather bizarre. Who on earth would be jealous of years of therapy bills to comeā€ šŸ˜‚
Oh wow I bet she is going to be horrified when sheā€™s seen them with her own eyes. They will expect the NHS to pick up the bill for that therapy Iā€™m sure. The key with childrenā€™s mental health is to get it early and get the right things in place to help, Iā€™ve been there with my daughter. Itā€™s horrible to see your child suffer and be powerless to do anything and even worse when you know you are the one who has caused it (I donā€™t neglect my child I had a nervous breakdown and she became my carer)
I used to have recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks that I would find my child dead because I had failed to notice something was wrong. I fear that although this sounds an extreme result that these two idiots wonā€™t take action until there is a tragedy. The same with their safety and care at which point they will blame everyone else except themselves. Sorry probably TMI.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Oh wow I bet she is going to be horrified when sheā€™s seen them with her own eyes. They will expect the NHS to pick up the bill for that therapy Iā€™m sure. The key with childrenā€™s mental health is to get it early and get the right things in place to help, Iā€™ve been there with my daughter. Itā€™s horrible to see your child suffer and be powerless to do anything and even worse when you know you are the one who has caused it (I donā€™t neglect my child I had a nervous breakdown and she became my carer)
I used to have recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks that I would find my child dead because I had failed to notice something was wrong. I fear that although this sounds an extreme result that these two idiots wonā€™t take action until there is a tragedy. The same with their safety and care at which point they will blame everyone else except themselves. Sorry probably TMI.
Donā€™t apologise. The people on this thread are lovely. They are so helpful and supportive so donā€™t feel you have shared too much. I hope you are on the mend now ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Donā€™t apologise. The people on this thread are lovely. They are so helpful and supportive so donā€™t feel you have shared too much. I hope you are on the mend now ā¤
Iā€™m still fighting and thatā€™s what matters, itā€™s been a long road but I have the most wonderful daughter who has never blamed or resented me Iā€™m very lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If that was all they were paying for both girls itā€™s a bloody bargain, my parents paid almost that a year for each of us!

Iā€™m sorry to say but he looks like a drag queen šŸ¤­

You can buy a egg poacher that goes in the microwave or in a pan of water. Main New Yearā€™s Eve tradition here is usually a load of young ones going out spending a fortune and having a fight! Gotta love the British šŸ¤£
Absolutely spot on. Ā£12,500 a year for each childā€™s school fees is cheap. Iā€™d be rich if thatā€™s what weā€™d paid.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
1640960467570.png

I find this so problematic. So they're saying no matter what the Ingham family do they won't stand for anyone disrespecting them. šŸ™„

No one is above criticism, no matter who they are.

Blindly following a family or person and refusing to comment when they do something wrong isn't rational. Ignoring their wrongdoings is how people get away with crimes / abuse and carry on living in the spotlight.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I am sorry but how on earth are they getting the views they are, they are despicable. But although it pains me to say it, Creepy to not say the real reason why Isabelle did not go in the hot tub. Not that I want to stick up for him.

Reactions: 9
I am sorry but how on earth are they getting the views they are, they are despicable.
I'm putting it down to young kids who don't know any better, the heavily dedicated IFAM who would eat Sarah's shite (either out of the top end or the bottom end) or those who have autoplay on and get the vlog played without them realising who it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are the icult who savagely defend the Ingrams always just as bad as their idols at spelling, punctuation and grammar?

Maybe when they grow up/finally wake up and realise exactly what the cult family is about and all the bad things they have done, they will be ashamed of all the threats they throw about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 952644

I find this so problematic. So they're saying no matter what the Ingham family do they won't stand for anyone disrespecting them. šŸ™„

No one is above criticism, no matter who they are.

Blindly following a family or person and refusing to comment when they do something wrong isn't rational. Ignoring their wrongdoings is how people get away with crimes / abuse and carry on living in the spotlight.
Sounds like itā€™s spewed straight from the mouth of Sarah and Chris if you ask me! Honestly theyā€™ve absolutely brought themselves down to their level just by writing that šŸ™„

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.