The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they change the water in the hot tub if Chris goes in every night and do they clean the fillter as well as all there doing is sitting in there own dead skins, tit and dirt if they dont clean or change the water atleast once a week
The hot tub will turn into the hot tub of nightmares
Isla had a sticky lolly in the tub
why on earth do they not ban food/drinks in the tub.

Sorry, I'm no good at links but you can find it in the middle of thread #184 (page 23, Aug 5th). Apparently Creepy had been down to London for some unknown reason. When he later appeared with a weird filter on an Instagram story it looked like he'd been to Harley Street for some kind of cosmetic procedure and he was trying to tell us something. Needless to say it caused a bit of a stir and Tattle didn't hold back! 🔥

What a babe! 💋
View attachment 951903
Adorable.Who could resist this sexpot (pest)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m now on a rant rampage lol……here is a good one! The private school rant…

” We pay a stupid , stupid amount of money, not stupid, crazy, a crazy amount of money every single year for the girls to go to a private school And when I say a lot of money, we’re talking about £25000 a year, just for Isabelle and Esme to go to a really good private school. Their education is NOT something we take lightly, trust me, we wouldn’t pay that amount of money if we didn’t care about their education.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

” We pay a stupid , stupid amount of money, not stupid, crazy, a crazy amount of money every single year for the girls to go to a private school And when I say a lot of money, we’re talking about £25000 a year, just for Isabelle and Esme to go to a really good private school. Their education is NOT something we take lightly, trust me, we wouldn’t pay that amount of money if we didn’t care about their education.
Oww that didn't age well. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What will they get up to on NYE, you think? Are there any cool British traditions? Or must have foods?

Also, how did she get all those poached eggs to look so perfect? Is that something you can buy frozen somehow?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I liked the bit where they said they weren't going to keep fans waiting about the birth, and would update in real time.

Then few days later "surprise! we had the baby last week!"

Didn't even bother to tell Jane and Steve till they came to the house days later. I understand not wanting visitors immediately (although it's hardly like they'd be swarmed with people - imaginary people are really good at staying away when you want them to), but to not even have told them seemed a bit off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Isla had a sticky lolly in the tub
why on earth do they not ban food/drinks in the tub.

Adorable.Who could resist this sexpot (pest)
Better than having a sticky lolly stuck in her hair overnight that her skank mother didn't even notice.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Isabelle's room is sooooo humongous it needs loads of tat in there to make it look cosy.

Has she ever thought that most people who live in a 7/9 bedroom house wouldn't need to use those top rooms as bedrooms unless they had a teen who wanted be be out of the way.
Those rooms are probably more suited as games rooms, cinema room, gym etc and if they were bedrooms they have ensuites and dressing areas to fill up the empty space.

Reactions: 28
God they really are so passive aggressive lately. Every vlog now has sly little digs in it.

I did laugh at her wanting 'fancy' metal railings round their front garden wall. And how the front is so big you can fit four cars. Don't they already have the DPD van of dreams, the old banger Range Rover and a Caravan?

On one of their Christmas vlogs, there was footage of the kids all walking down the stairs, shot from one side of the glass panels. You could see close ups of the steps and how badly finished they are.

So far we have carpets in the front room gathering, which really annoys me when I see it. Grout issues on the farble tiles, odd coloured wood doors, badly finished steps. Creepy glueing carpet at the top of the staircase at one point.
Unfinished rooms, which they've been talking about since moving in, but are not yet finished. It is probably still a building site in them.
A back garden with furniture just thrown anywhere they can think of, patchy grass and a stupid tiny patio that wasn't thought out properly.
The fridge freezer that sticks out, which they claim should? My relative has a kitchen bigger than theirs but their fridge freezer sits flush against the units?

I'm sure I'm missing much more!

Reactions: 35

Soon couldn't afford it and buy ingham towers so of course the education went. Couldn't lose face not buying a grander home.

Reactions: 15
Will 2022 be the year the wardrobes get done? Will they get some curtains/blinds?

I'm going to guess no, but they will get more sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The fridge freezer that sticks out, which they claim should? My relative has a kitchen bigger than theirs but their fridge freezer sits flush against the units?

I'm sure I'm missing much more!
We had a new kitchen 4 years ago after a house flood. The dishwasher stuck out and the fitter tried to persuade me it should. However all the packing had been left on the back !! Once it was removed it slid in perfectly. Idiots!
Also my daughter cleans hot tubs in air bnb’s and said they are foul things and she would never get in one . They are cleaned after every change of guest and chemicals topped up every day

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So who is supposed to have made that breakfast? (No way did any of them make it.) With their extremely close proximity to the motorway, do they live next door to a truckers cafe or motorway services?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am really hoping for some good rants in the new year, it ha not bee enough of them this year. I need the spoken word, written rants in secret groups does nothing for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am really hoping for some good rants in the new year, it ha not bee enough of them this year. I need the spoken word, written rants in secret groups does nothing for me.
There is bound to be a Mila doll rant very soon! Especially if the press get hold of the story

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, I'm no good at links but you can find it in the middle of thread #184 (page 23, Aug 5th). Apparently Creepy had been down to London for some unknown reason. When he later appeared with a weird filter on an Instagram story it looked like he'd been to Harley Street for some kind of cosmetic procedure and he was trying to tell us something. Needless to say it caused a bit of a stir and Tattle didn't hold back! 🔥

What a babe! 💋
View attachment 951903
What the F*** is that 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.