The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, not covering the faces as its out there on the web…..how I imagine the hot tub looked today after them dirty bastards had been in it
93B24D31-2725-433B-9447-53D93383BC0D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
....she's just a head because on vlogs we can see she's beefy
That reminds me.... I'd like to nominate Lazy's butcher's apron dungaree thingy for the "Outfit of the Year" category, with the communal sliders of shame getting an honourable mention for their long service and outstanding contribution.

We also need to honour Creepy's Ken Doll 'glow up' somehow. I know I'm always banging on about it but that really was the funniest thing I've seen all year. That night I laughed so hard and for so long, my sides were agony but I just couldn't stop! (Pretty much the only time that I couldn't keep my eyes off him!)

Oh and the frog arse Shrek dancing needs a mention too, if that was this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That reminds me.... I'd like to nominate Lazy's butcher's apron dungaree thingy for the "Outfit of the Year" category, with the communal sliders of shame getting an honourable mention for their long service and outstanding contribution.

We also need to honour Creepy's Ken Doll 'glow up' somehow. I know I'm always banging on about it but that really was the funniest thing I've seen all year. That night I laughed so hard and for so long, my sides were agony but I just couldn't stop! (Pretty much the only time that I couldn't keep my eyes off him!)

Oh and the frog arse Shrek dancing needs a mention too, if that was this year.
Any chance you are able to share or link this Ken Doll glow up, I'd love to see it!

Reactions: 7
She keeps making reference to Christmas dinner being cooked by herself and not catered, yeah right, I think the Lazy protests too much!!

Reactions: 32
Another thread...already! 😆
She's obsessed with prooving she cooked Christmas Dinner eh 🤣🤣
Looks like the coldsore is back!
Noticed on the photo with the sofa in the background, the side of it looks broken.....already! ( circled in red) !
Got to admit I've got really bad cold sores atm, she needs to be tested for HSV 😫😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She keeps making reference to Christmas dinner being cooked by herself and not catered, yeah right, I think the Lazy protests too much!!
I agree. She's that desperate for us to believe that she cooked it yet she didn't show any of the prep at all. Makes no sense! Whoever cooked it (outside caterers or Jane), it definitely wasn't Lazy.

(I look like one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with this eye mask on 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Another thread...already! 😆
She's obsessed with prooving she cooked Christmas Dinner eh 🤣🤣
Looks like the coldsore is back!
Noticed on the photo with the sofa in the background, the side of it looks broken.....already! ( circled in red) !
Im not surprised the arm on the sofa is broken, Isla jumps all over them, seen her do it on the vlogs

Reactions: 17
Read in the style of the classic nursery rhyme “hey diddle diddle” … 🐄 🌙

Hey diddle diddle,
With young teens Chris will fiddle,
Lazy cow aint’ up until noon,
The little dog prinny ain’t so skinny,
And the kids can’t even use a bleeping spoon! 🥄 🎶 🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Do they change the water in the hot tub if Chris goes in every night and do they clean the fillter as well as all there doing is sitting in there own dead skins, tit and dirt if they dont clean or change the water atleast once a week
The hot tub will turn into the hot tub of nightmares

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I definitely believe that a caterer cooked the dinner as well as the full cooked breakfast as well. If lazy had cooked these meals she'd have vlogged the hell out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who doesn’t care for hot tubs. They are gross, sitting in a large bath full of other peoples dead skin cells, hair and general nastiness. I know they have enough chemicals (if used correctly) to kill harmful bacteria but they still gross me out. I do use swimming pool but it’s a much larger body of water. They should have put a heated inground pool in the garden. It’s just a blank boring space.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Seen as though the years more or less done with, I’m thinking we should do some sort of mingham award ceremony, the categories could include:
Most cringe worthy moment.
Rant of the year.
Most neglectful moment.
Best Lidl haul.
Best “we went to but it was closed” moment.
Although no prizes for guessing what the best moment of the year is… without a doubt…
King kayak Paul “your a fool mr Ingram!!”
Anyone else with any categories, feel free to add!
Who wore the communal sliders best
Most neglected child

Reactions: 18
Here you go Ingrams…you can thank me later 🥴

Blue-Green Scum
This is the big bad of hot tub scum. It’s caused by a combination of several things: metals, bodily secretions, and personal care products in the water, and a dirty or worn-out filter. Put all those things together, and you’ve got blue-green scum.

Shower Before Using Your Hot Tub
All those loose hairs and body oils? A quick rinse can help keep them out of your hot tub water. But the lotions, perfumes, makeup, and deodorants? The only way those are coming off is in a full shower with soap.

While that would be ideal, at least rinsing off before you get into your hot tub goes a long way to keeping contaminants out of the water.

And the dead skin cells? Those are constantly being shed, before, during, and after your shower, so there’s not really any way to rid yourself of them completely before you take a soak.

Clean Your Hot Tub Regularly
After every soak, wipe down the headrests and any portion of the shell not in the water with a soft cloth or towel. Then at least once a week, use hot tub cleaner and a soft sponge to clean those areas and keep them free of contaminants. This will also help combat mildew.

Clean the Filter Regularly
Maintaining your filter will not only help keep the hot tub scum away, it’ll help your filters last longer, which will save you money in the long run.

Rinse your hot tub filter as often as possible with warm water or a garden hose and spray nozzle, especially if you’ve been using your spa more than usual.

Spray the filter once a week with a hot tub filter cleaner to gi e it a deeper clean. Don’t forget to rinse it afterward.

Soak the filter in chemical cleaner every time you drain and refill your hot tub to extend the filter’s life and loosen any stubborn particles. Rinse it thoroughly afterward.

Drain, Clean, and Refill the Spa
If you’ve done everything from skimming the water to replacing the filter, and you just can’t get rid of that last bit of scum that seems to be clinging to your hot tub for dear life, you’re left with one option: drain and clean your hot tub.

This is the last resort for addressing hot tub scum because, admittedly, it’s a hassle. It’s something you should be doing quarterly anyway, so having to tackle this big job in between regular drainings is irksome.

But if it’s between that and soaking in scummy water … well, you do the math.

Reactions: 19
Been to rewatch The Bush Rant ( one rant of twelve, yes twelve!) ….. “We’ve had to come and sit in a fricking bush to film this” omg 🤣 It’s a classic!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Any chance you are able to share or link this Ken Doll glow up, I'd love to see it!
Sorry, I'm no good at links but you can find it in the middle of thread #184 (page 23, Aug 5th). Apparently Creepy had been down to London for some unknown reason. When he later appeared with a weird filter on an Instagram story it looked like he'd been to Harley Street for some kind of cosmetic procedure and he was trying to tell us something. Needless to say it caused a bit of a stir and Tattle didn't hold back! 🔥

What a babe! 💋
B63DAD72-74DF-4272-99EB-2D73A7045A19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.