The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is bound to be a Mila doll rant very soon! Especially if the press get hold of the story
Are we sure the stupid cow isn’t just winding us up so she can have one of her massive digs as us?

Reactions: 14
We rent a cabin in the summer with a hot tub, it’s never warm enough to get in on the day we arrive as it’s been emptied, cleaned and re-filled after the guests before us left. The man we rent off lives in the grounds and comes round every morning to test the water and add chemicals, I really can’t see creepy Christine doing that, he’s to busy with his bissell.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Been trying to post this since last night!
The arm doesn't look straight! As someone else commented ,Isla and probably Jace climb all over it!
I saw someone on marketplace trying to flog these sofas second hand saying they were exquisite 😂 the material was bunching on the seats. So badly made chav seating

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Just jumping on here really quickly’… to wish everyone the best for the coming year. Truly, much love to all - the openness, honesty, fun, caring. Who would have thought that the ignominious ‘Ingrams’ could inspire such a good group of concerned citizens.

Regarding the ‘Breakfast vlog’ from yesterday - I guess that’s a tradition English breakfast? On crazy Lazy’s plate must’ve been equivalent of at least 4 eggs. So the healthy eating thing lasted as long as the vegetarian fake? But beyond that - maybe because I had them on the TV rather than phone - this was the worst I have ever seen her in my whole entire life, both in looks and performance.
She does absolutely nothing to try and improve herself or others. Simple spiteful behavior that her terribly unfortunate offspring now mirror.
Jealous? That’s a typical response, but maybe some of her fans really are? I bet they wish they had all the crap, HUGE bedrooms etc., etc., and duck me - how controlling was regarding the teen’s bedroom? duck off and let her decide for herself - if she can.

ANYway - I do need to scale back - I don’t think I can quit you guys cold guilded turkey 😂
But I do have an album to record & with all the comments & responses on here, I probably could have written a book in that time! Certainly I have enough words 🤪
I hope the kids get help and don’t follow this horrible inheritance.

I’d buy it as a spoof, as Sarah is so gross and dumb and as for Creepy - again, absolute joke. But there are minor children involved. So no, it’s not spoof, it’s their reality 100% - they are real, and that, dear friends, is what’s so disturbing.

Have as good an evening as you can and I wish you a good New Year. Uncertain times ahead, but we’re in this together.

With love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I saw someone on marketplace trying to flog these sofas second hand saying they were exquisite 😂 the material was bunching on the seats. So badly made chav seating

I feel like I'm turning into my mother but has she never heard of John Lewis? Every purchase they make is absolutely cheap tat, they never mix it with anything quality. Set for life 🤥 but champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They are really dragging out the Christmas stuff but it's all so tit no one cares.

In June we'll still be getting "one very last extra Christmas surprise for Isabelle"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
First 4 and a half minutes produces 11 soooo cute! (s) This may be a record!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What that mausoleum needs is some splashes of colour, like colourful rugs, not more grey or beige! Our new build house has grey walls and grey carpet and when we moved in bought some nice curtains and colourful rugs, otherwise it just looks bland!

Reactions: 23
The sound of the bottom of the barrel being scraped tonight, basically just an advert for Ikea.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell! They have no clue with decorating the house! Everything they choose looks so cheap!!! If you can buy a house that big then pay for someone to decorate it nicely!

Why is she putting the older girls new craft table in the playroom? That's supposed to be a safe place for the younger ones (who are often left unattended in there) to play.
Putting a craft table in there I'd imagine Jace getting his hands on all the bits and pieces, decorating the walls with slime, glue etc. Guess it will make good vlog footage with Toddler surprise D.I.Y skills #amazing #cleverboy 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The surprise was new bedding, the same bedding she had before that they've told us numerous times now that the zip broke and Esme used the duvet cover to make a dress.

I bet the icult enjoyed all that IKEA borefest. Why did all 7 of them need to go?

Are they really going to put a craft table for Isla and Esme in the playroom? Surely the playroom should be for the younger two as the craft stuff and LOL dolls and their small parts are not suitable for younger children.
If Jace gets hold of messy craft stuff and smears it all over the house, Creepy won't be happy.

For goodness sake Sarah, discipline those children of yours! I would be embarrassed on your behalf, should I have been in that IKEA store when you lot were!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.