The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they would make that doll look a little bit like Mila, something..anything, oh wait, the hair 🙄
What an absolute embarassment, the effort Sarah goes to trying to explain a "representation" between Mila and the lump of rubber, makes her look a twit, she knows that is nothing like her baby, the look on her face says it all 🤣

Reactions: 30
Narcissists are said to view other people as objects, even their own children. The only feelings that they are wired to care about are their own feelings. Anyone who wasn't narcissistic would never dream of selling a replica of their baby. They are so sick that they clearly enjoyed all the attention that they received last time with the Jace doll and are now relishing every single one of our comments. Because all attention, positive and negative is glorious to a narcissist. You go ahead Ingrams and sell a dolly of your poor disabled child. Be as smug as you like. Shame that the whole country sees you as a complete joke and is absolutely repulsed by the way that you, the creepy predator still has access to fans and that you, the dim-witted, door mat wife enables it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Damn I can't buy a doll the website is crashing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just google in lifelike reborn dolls.They go from anything from £43 upwards.Can you believe that bargain Sarah??WHO seriously is going to pay £300 + another 100 for a moses basket/goodie bag/meet up.You are a low life scammer ,your channel should be cancelled.ASAP!Vunerable children should NOT be able to watch you and your equally grimy husband ,and be conned into paying such ridiculous amounts for something they`ll probably wait months for!WHY do people fall for this?? Plus WHY do Youtube allow such scammers??Enough is enough!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Happy 2022 everyone! 😀 Still not quite the 23rd century though yet Chris.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think that you have misunderstood the situation. When there is someone as physically imposing as Mr Ingram, security is not required. Machismo & pure testosterone are ample repellents to any potential miscreants. I mean, think of the sheer volume of people who wouldn’t dream of going near him. I know a lot of door staff who can only fantasise about instilling that level of dread.
Between the look of him, that bloody half closed eye, and the smell he must emanate, I’d be plenty repelled in fairness

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isabelle's bit trying on her new skirts made me cry tonight.

Like Isabelle, I was a tall child who became a tall adult. Also like Isabelle, I had a mother who just didn't get how much my body image suffered through puberty and didn't know how to help me find clothes that worked for me.

When I was Isabelle's age, I too thought that being tall meant I needed to buy larger sizes of adult clothing, because I'd spent my whole childhood needing clothes two age bands larger than my actual age. I too wondered why all my clothes were too big in the waist, but it never occurred to me to try on smaller sizes. I genuinely believed someone my height could not possibly be any smaller than a size 12.

I was 25 years old when I finally realised I was a size 6-8. At this point, I'd been wearing size 12-14 clothes since the age of 14 and wondering why nothing fitted properly. Oddly enough, my issues with food improved enormously when I replaced all my clothes with things that actually fitted and I felt more confident in.

To Isabelle if she ever reads here, but otherwise to Lazy- you don't need to buy bigger sizes because you're tall. You just need to shop in the tall range. ASOS own brand is wonderful, as is Hollister. You deserve clothes that fit you properly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I know the girls are all babied and act much younger than their ages but don't they, especially Isabelle, ever question the constant open mouth pictures and why the gruesome twosome are selling 'replicas' of their babies?

The doll hardly fits in the Moses basket.

We never saw the finished tidied playroom, another job that never got done.

Why are they doing the meet and greet so late so that Mila won't even be a baby anymore. They did the same with Jace, he was running around at his, I know Mila might not be, due to her hips.
"Hey icult, bring your baby doll Mila to meet the real 'baby' Mila who is actually a toddler now".

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Isabelle's bit trying on her new skirts made me cry tonight.

Like Isabelle, I was a tall child who became a tall adult. Also like Isabelle, I had a mother who just didn't get how much my body image suffered through puberty and didn't know how to help me find clothes that worked for me.

When I was Isabelle's age, I too thought that being tall meant I needed to buy larger sizes of adult clothing, because I'd spent my whole childhood needing clothes two age bands larger than my actual age. I too wondered why all my clothes were too big in the waist, but it never occurred to me to try on smaller sizes. I genuinely believed someone my height could not possibly be any smaller than a size 12.

I was 25 years old when I finally realised I was a size 6-8. At this point, I'd been wearing size 12-14 clothes since the age of 14 and wondering why nothing fitted properly. Oddly enough, my issues with food improved enormously when I replaced all my clothes with things that actually fitted and I felt more confident in.

To Isabelle if she ever reads here, but otherwise to Lazy- you don't need to buy bigger sizes because you're tall. You just need to shop in the tall range. ASOS own brand is wonderful, as is Hollister. You deserve clothes that fit you properly.
Sarah wants Isabelle to think she’s bigger than she is because it makes herself feel better. This is why isabelle should be allowed shopping with friends and trying things on etc without her mother telling her she needs a bigger size and without the stress of having a camera in the changing rooms

• Sad
Reactions: 51
First what's with the intro? It's just the photos from his new year post Who's thinking the great vlogger that he is forgot vlogmas has ended and literally put them together with music qnd the name in about 2 secs? 🤦‍♀️🤣
Also getting Mila cheap plastic literally knee high boots for her first shoes next winter 🤦‍♀️ have they forgotten what the poor little thing is about to go through and even if she can walk which I doubt will need fitted sensible shoes🤦‍♀️ I'm sure they will just go in the garage qnd never seen again thou
Watching 2021 fireworks🤦‍♀️ wtf? I'm sure someone mentioned it earlier and sure it's been spoken about before but bet they don't have a TV licence they don't watch anything buy YouTube or Netflix
There's so much I can say on that doll thing but I'll be here all night 🤣

I think also shoot themselves in the foot as think banned words are now Mila and Baby or nobody cares as not a single comment abot the doll 🤣 Seen someone comment about the lunchbox from shein thou of course 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did Isabelle really pack a lunchbox to then take up to her bedroom … get this girl a hobby, some friends, an education, a restraining order against two f*wit parents pronto!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I've only watched a handful of time so caved in watched tonight's

Got to Isabelle trying on the skirts and couldn't take no more 🙈

She said "its like cute!"
"If it was tighter it would be cute"
"But I like it its cute"

All that was said in one sentence

That girl needs interaction with other teens
"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.