The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£299 for a run of the mill doll,not even a pleasant looking doll,greedy bastard mingham/shittle taking advantage of easily led or vunerable ifam who they know will want the doll

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Ewwww wife just showed me a pic of the mila doll..looks like a tiny tears...rather buy a cabbage patch doll...that's more realistic,!!.
Lazy and big nose wtf just found out the price....hahahaha..now who's the clowns..

Reactions: 19
Blimey Islas allowed a bath??? Must be cos it’s new year. 1st and only bath of 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have just roared laughing :p

Imagine the real life scenario in that house...... FFS Chris did yah do the flog ? F**k my life ! Kids shut up .. Will someone take the dog out!.. Answer the phone.... Turn that music down.... Put your socks on I am turning of the heating (underfloor)... who left the immersion on ?.... ah F**k it I'm going
to the Van. Edited to add I wouldn't be going to the van I would be going to the wine.🥂 cheers.

🤣Hilarious thoughts altogether :LOL:😂😂😂😂😂
Haha. Sounds like my house when kids and grandkids are visiting. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At Least when they boast about the sales and how much money they’ve made, Mila (in the future) will be able to see how much they short changed her when looking at her “set for life” bank account balance.
I feel for those poor kids, this is no way to live. They need education, routine and guidance.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
£25 to meet and greet those muppets 🤣🤣
I'd pay that to tell the greedy scummy cunts what I think of them.
What nutter wants to go and see someone else's baby? Why do they make out like this baby is something special!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else noticed Chris's eyebrow's in tonight's vlog ? Ginger and dark lol
How many was in that bathroom for Isla to put a fizz bomb in the bath only Issabelle was missing
If the baby Mila doll sold out how many where bought by a non0ce?
£299 for a doll i can go away for a weekend at a caravan for £239
Happy New Year everyone and too you hi steve have a good 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I could be wrong but why would you want to make a profit from a doll that is named after their baby. And are they real even thinking about a meet and greet while we are still in the situation we are. Those two are unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
I need to deviate from the freaky doll for a second.

Why did they buy Isabelle a lunchbox for Christmas and why did she make herself a pack up to take upstairs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
oh but dont worry they get an extra special goody bag full of ifam tit they couldnt sell to make up the price!
Bet it will be full of those pop sockets that they had to take down from the website and maybe an out of date ifam Easter egg 😂

What tit business sense to sell this in January.

Will the minghams make the meet and greet covid secure with covid passes being used (though obviously not for them 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I cant even watch to criticise I find them unbearable ridiculous people the instagram posts about the Mila doll are just sickening my new years resolution is never to look at this family again I can keep up here on their hopeful downfall because they definitely need to be exposed lying and exploiting followers is shameful those who spend money buying their crappy overpriced merch are foolish they watch this family they can see how wasteful they are and how badly behaved those kids are attention seeking and playing up on camera, something very wrong if they find these kids adorable I am not blaming the kids fir this but the irresponsible dishonest pig ignorant greedy immoral parents.
I decided not to watch anymore and will just read on here now and again. The unwarranted smugness was too much for me and if I am going to spend time watching content creators there are far more worthy people out there who are both talented and grateful.

I would be way more worried about the people buying this doll and turning up to a meet and greet than any of the people on here.

They are literally crazy. They had better make sure to put some of the profits aside for their children’s therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think the meet and greet will happen. The vagueness of end of 2022 followed by some time in 2022. They'll either schedule it to clash with something that means they unfortunately have to cancel it or it'll be so short and inconvenient that nobody will want to go. Beyond weird to sell tickets for an event you haven't set a date for when your diary is clear literally 365 days a year.
Rather like having a pre order sale of wankets ,which she knew wouldn`t arrive in time for Christmas.These two are the most unscrupulous pair on Youtube.Hurry up Karma!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They are definitely in denial about how hard it will be with Mila in a cast, they don’t seem to take it into consideration when making future plans. They either don’t think it’s going to be hard or they will run off and not do the operation or the whole story is a lie

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
OH DEAR LORD!!!!!
View attachment 955420View attachment 955432

At least they made the hair accurate-ish
View attachment 955435

- Her clothes and blanket are Portuguese. Is that in homage to the place she was conceived?
- They're doing another party but it's optional. Apparently they're not making money from the meet and greet. They "merely" deducted the amount of the meet and greet from the original price of the doll. The ifam get their money back through the items in a goodie bag at the party (which is at the end of 2022).
- Esme has designed something for the doll
-The theming is a rose. Talk about exploiting her to the max.
You, and justifiably you deserve it - beat me to it. I assumed the Portuguese baby clothes had been donated by the Portuguese travel bureau for the increased tourist location known as the ‘SHAG CAVE’.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They disgust me, I would pay for a ticket just so I could tell them how much they disgust me

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.