The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Sisterwife envisage herself 5 years from now, the eldest three will be around 21, 17 and 14 what options might they have, given their current munchausen life. Then there will be the youngest two 7 and 5 both utterly illiterate, while Pepe le Crap has welded two DPD's together and is at Everest basecamp for views, hanging out of a drone, crying over Cinderella and sliding into DM's. Sisterwife has a house full of memories consisting of tat, dusty broken replica dolls, 25k advent calendars, litany of bad press, blankets and christmas arches rotting in the garage of doom. Everything is for the money, cash, money💰and more cash. Totally staged with cracks as wide as Billy liars hairline. All at any cost, education, 5 childhoods, regular health appointments adhered to and the right to a private life. Legislation will eventually catch up but not quick enough in this case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My opinions-
-They had the food catered.
-Disgusted at the Meal Ticket doll
-Christine has big boobs, gross
-Jace is a brat and so is isla but I feel bad for them
-Fat duck is as bad as him, she is not following what he says, her words are her own
-She knows he cheated but doesn’t care
-Lazy knows no one is jealous, she just can talk a big game. She wouldn’t respond to so many Tattle comments if she didn’t care
-She knows her kids have a horrible life, but doesn’t care

this one is ALL our opinions and I feel confident I can speak for all of us
- You two are awful parents and should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anyone remember these when she was crying to her 12 years old fans 😢
Sarah's twitter years ago was the best, she would go crazy on there and have her 'Elite' musketeers at her side attacking anyone who dared to disagree with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t aware of the Ingrams or on Tattle when the forward/backward wheelchair discussion happened, but in re reading the old threads and I just saw the first comment about it! I’ve been wondering where this whole thing came from.

I know that was random, but I usually just witch and be nasty on here (they deserve it of course), so I figured it might be nice to show my humorous side and tell you guys how excited I am to read about this!!

And LOL Jane “that’s not my grandson” Ingham!!! Now I understand that quote as well

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If any child of mine had any medical issues then the last thing I would even think of doing would be to profiteer from them by making a doll. That is totally disgusting. But saying that I find it very strange that people buy this type of merchandise in any case. I can think of better things to spend my hard earned money on. They have become very strange people and no Sarah and Creepy I am by no means jealous of you. I have a wonderful life with my family.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone remember these when she was crying to her 12 years old fans 😢
Private Road 😂😂 what an absolute clown ,next she'll be saying she lives in a gated community. One house with a gate does not make it a gated community Sarah lol.. Gosh she really needs to get over herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another day of waking up to discover Sarah has found out again that I'm jealous of her. I thought I hid it so well. I am sat here wishing that my house looked more like the dentist, who doesn't want to recreate that feeling of sitting in the waiting room every time you walk in your own house?

I'm often saying to Mr Abbvay that I wish he didn't shower and had grease dripping off him, if only he was shorter, uglier, scared to go out in daylight, had eyes like shrivelled up vaginas, had long dirty nails and would wear those Rupert Bear trousers that Chris has been wearing. I feel I'd really respect him more if he complained that sitting and editing a short vlog was hard work. It must really make life more interesting to never trust he's going where he says he is or what he's doing when he's on the computer or phone.

I am jealous of Sarah not having her own bank card, and only having one car that doesn't fit everyone in. I'm so jealous that they don't have any friends, how nice to have to order brownies/sweets to pretend a friend sent them! Having feral, unwashed, uneducated children must be lovely and surely what everyone strives for.

I'd best get back in my parents basement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Has anyone noticed how often Sarah says she’s treated “herself” to some brownies from that place Cos she never has any treats to “herself”

So them big tubs of chocolates … she’s not had any at all? So why has she been mentioning she’s just eating a chocolate etc

How many big bags of the pick and mix sweets has she sat and ate herself when she’s been feeding mila? They had a load gifted supposedly from a friend and she said she ate them while feeding mila Cos they were perfect for that etc I could go on but I think you get the gist … the point is they all love their brownies so why is she so selfish to order them just for herself? Why not just treat the family? She moans they have all eaten them but rightly so in my eyes she shouldn’t be such a selfish greedy witch. I wouldn’t dream of buying something like that in which the entire family loves but just buy it for myself.

Reactions: 28
I hope sleepy Sarah and Christine NEVER allow those girls to carry Mila downstairs with the cast on.
Can you imagine carrying that beautiful precious innocent baby girl down the glass staircase that doesn’t have a handrail

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed how often Sarah says she’s treated “herself” to some brownies from that place Cos she never has any treats to “herself”

So them big tubs of chocolates … she’s not had any at all? So why has she been mentioning she’s just eating a chocolate etc

How many big bags of the pick and mix sweets has she sat and ate herself when she’s been feeding mila? They had a load gifted supposedly from a friend and she said she ate them while feeding mila Cos they were perfect for that etc I could go on but I think you get the gist … the point is they all love their brownies so why is she so selfish to order them just for herself? Why not just treat the family? She moans they have all eaten them but rightly so in my eyes she shouldn’t be such a selfish greedy witch. I wouldn’t dream of buying something like that in which the entire family loves but just buy it for myself.
It proves how greedy she is !! " don't you dare touch that last bit " she says to Isla so Isla is sat picking out crumbs 😫

I hope sleepy Sarah and Christine NEVER allow those girls to carry Mila downstairs with the cast on.
Can you imagine carrying that beautiful precious innocent baby girl down the glass staircase that doesn’t have a handrail
Isabelle especially

Reactions: 15
Sarah reminds me of a lifelong friend (?) I have. Although we grew up in a nice-ish area, her mum was a single parent and they struggled. She was always very aware of this, it was a bit more unusual for parents to be separated back then. Eventually (during teen years) they moved to a slightly more notoriously poor/rough area and I’ll never forget the teasing she got at school for it. It was so sad. However, the scars from it have well and truly channelled her vision as an adult. She is obsessed with material gain, to the point it makes her unlikeable. She (eventually) found a partner who could offer financial security (in the form of a soon-due inheritance because his widower mum was very poorly) and they literally had the deposit down on a big five bedroom house in between her death and the funeral. She does spend money on her children in the form of every bloody hobby,skill and club going but fails to see their entitled attitude developing. We spent an hour at the park with them the other day and their whining about being cold and bored was insufferable. Her husband is the most emotionless, materialistic droid there is and judges any one who drives any less than a jag. He seems to have a bit of a ‘saviour’ complex towards her, despite the inheritance (and still now) he is an ordinary factory worker and they’ve bloody spent every penny of what they got and now live paycheck to paycheck. He picks and chooses when he participates in family life and uses days off for golfing while she juggles everything else. Their relationship is non-existent and she has been to me in tears before because he wouldn’t give her money to buy things like nappies, lecturing her on how she should have had money left at that point in the month and he wasn’t a bank. She has to give him every penny she earns towards ‘costs’. Slowly he has cut her off and moved her away from her friends. But it’s ok because, on the surface, they have a ‘perfect’ life. Everyone who tries to question otherwise is just being jealous 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
why does this absolute wet wipe with a dubious family at best, no education, no qualifications and no work experience and a husband who texts teenagers think that ANYONE has anything to be jealous of? Either she’s got the biggest front I’ve ever seen or she needs her head checking with a doctor
We've all seen the size of her gunt front now haven't we.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Years ago, I had a friend who allowed their teen daughter to carry their 10 month old down the stairs, unfortunately she slipped, and the baby ended up with two broken legs.

There’s no way any of the Ingham girls should be carrying a baby around.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Good old Lazy, going down the jealousy road again! What in the world could we actually be jealous of?

Her sext pest husband?
Her ugly shopping centre/dentist's waiting room house?
The way they run away every other week to go on 'holiday' in the chavavan/DPD van?
The fact they sell every aspect of the chuldrun's lives, including turning two of them into dolls so they don't have to get a job?
Their aimless lives, staying in bed half the day and then chatting pointless tit and eating junk for the other half?
The chuldrun having no education, friends hobbies, hygiene, discipline and a lifetime of therapy if they ever escape the cult prison?

I'm sure we could fill a whole thread and more of all the things we are not jealous of, Lazy, please tell us just one thing we are jealous of.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What exactly are we supposed to be jealous of? I really cannot think of anything at all why anybody is jealous of the Inghams :/

Shortle also already does a Mila doll a quick google search shows this but its umm an orangutang lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does this family remind me of the Turpin 13 family. Documentary is on hayu!! It’s hard to watch but my god it’s so similar 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly! They could get one tomorrow if they wanted. Oh, and Sarah hun. I am definitely NOT jealous of your life. I have a bigger more expensive house than you that we own in Royal Deeside. My kids are very well educated and happy. We have amazing family and friends and not friends that we make up or are IFam. My kids have lovely clothes and not trash from Shein that are ill fitting and make them look like a bunch of scruffs. My kids are also clean and tidy at all times. My dog doesn’t eat crappy nappies out the bin, god your house must reek 🤢 I could go on and on all night but I can assure you hun I am not and I know others on this page are NOT jealous of you. Oh and I forgot to say I’m not married to an effeminate little n that I had to strong arm up the aisle!! 🙄🙄🙄
I read somewhere about someone who met Chris and apparently he absolutely stunk 🤮
I live in social housing but I love my home and it’s made me and my daughter very happy. My daughter is about to finish her final year in special effects makeup at college and wants to go to Canada to learn as much as she can about the industry. And all that from a council house 🤷‍♀️ What Sarah doesn’t realise is it doesn’t matter what the size of your house or bank balance is those things don’t bring you joy in life and anyone who dares to disagree is either jealous or a troll.

Why does this family remind me of the Turpin 13 family. Documentary is on hayu!! It’s hard to watch but my god it’s so similar 🙈
Will have to go check that out.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.