The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw this post on the not so secret facebook group and had to share, in what world is a physical replica of your child for anyone buy the same as a 3D pregnancy scan that is for you only, i swear these people are as dense as the rest of them:

CA45E1C3-B463-4789-9278-8B90CEDD69ED.jpeg

ETA: looks like it’s definitely happening then:
0E35B690-017D-45FE-98B7-7B8C3C56A78E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Morning Tattle - how is everyone this morning? Still jealous of Sarah and her grime filled family? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone remember these when she was crying to her 12 years old fans 😢
Oh, that was about me. I’m still waiting for the police to come round.

just saw this post on the not so secret facebook group and had to share, in what world is a physical replica of your child for anyone buy the same as a 3D pregnancy scan that is for you only, i swear these people are as dense as the rest of them:

View attachment 950077

ETA: looks like it’s definitely happening then:View attachment 950080
I hate the whole be kind movement and it’s stupid mantras such as if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all and the chestnut here in a world where you can be anytthing…

no one is kind 100% of the time. bleeping sheep following, bandwagon jumping twats.

* this exact conversation has earned me a 30 day Facebook ban overnight because I called someone out for being a sheep and a massive hole 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Can Sisterwife envisage herself 5 years from now, the eldest three will be around 21, 17 and 14 what options might they have, given their current munchausen life. Then there will be the youngest two 7 and 5 both utterly illiterate, while Pepe le Crap has welded two DPD's together and is at Everest basecamp for views, hanging out of a drone, crying over Cinderella and sliding into DM's. Sisterwife has a house full of memories consisting of tat, dusty broken replica dolls, 25k advent calendars, litany of bad press, blankets and christmas arches rotting in the garage of doom. Everything is for the money, cash, money💰and more cash. Totally staged with cracks as wide as Billy liars hairline. All at any cost, education, 5 childhoods, regular health appointments adhered to and the right to a private life. Legislation will eventually catch up but not quick enough in this case.
Yes, those ages certainly make you think, but guaranteed they've not thought ahead in that way. It is a frightening prospect for so many reasons. It only takes one of those older two girls, maybe even Isla, to start to put two and two together, do a bit of research, and they could have an almighty big problem on their hands. And all while the youngest two aren't so cute and watchable any more. It could all fall apart so very easily. Let's hope it does, or already has by this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That shittle woman doesn't do that well from working with them didnt she have to shut one of the shops down ?
Leeds actually had 3 shops in the same arcade 1 for the dolls and I think the other a was bears... Both have closed down

Reactions: 10

I hate the whole be kind movement and it’s stupid mantras such as if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all and the chestnut here in a world where you can be anytthing…

no one is kind 100% of the time. bleeping sheep following, bandwagon jumping twats.

* this exact conversation has earned me a 30 day Facebook ban overnight because I called someone out for being a sheep and a massive hole 😂
The irony of them preaching kindness when it suits them, yet sending fans after his victims and kayak Paul to hound and threat online, isn't lost on me. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

That kinda makes you a hero in my book! Call it out when it’s shite.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched an item on bbc news about bed poverty
a young teacher in Leeds has set up a charity to provide beds after she discovered how many children in her school didn’t Have a bed.
This wonderful teacher spent Christmas Eve delivering beds.
Sleepy Sarah says she was brought up in difficult circumstances
Has she done anything to help others this Christmas or any other time
Of course she has. They provide FREE entertainment for everyone. It’s so much hard work and it’s so kind of them to do just for us

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leeds actually had 3 shops in the same arcade 1 for the dolls and I think the other a was bears... Both have closed down
The one in York looks tacky from the outside. From a distance and if you didn't know what shop it actually was it could well be mistaken for a grotty massage parlor. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I read somewhere about someone who met Chris and apparently he absolutely stunk 🤮
I live in social housing but I love my home and it’s made me and my daughter very happy. My daughter is about to finish her final year in special effects makeup at college and wants to go to Canada to learn as much as she can about the industry. And all that from a council house 🤷‍♀️ What Sarah doesn’t realise is it doesn’t matter what the size of your house or bank balance is those things don’t bring you joy in life and anyone who dares to disagree is either jealous or a troll.

Will have to go check that out.
That’s not what I meant when I wrote that. I worked for a very very long time in social justice and was a single parent for a long time myself. I worked primarily in housing and the reason I actually left is because it wasn’t fair the way houses were being allocated anymore. I for one minute did NOT mention anything about people in SH or otherwise. My family started off on SH, some of my family do live in SH as I once did.

Reactions: 5
I know they are home schooled but why can’t they do drama /swimming /any sort of hobby they want classes ?
What’s stopping them
They loved drama,it’s such a shame.
Sarah is so lazy…unless it’s a home bargains trip she isn’t interested.
Where did nana spend Christmas?
Not with her clearly
they said in the recent Q+A that Isla wanted to start rainbows after looking into all of the local clubs... can’t have looked that hard or they would know she is 2 years too old for it and needs to be in brownies! Will be interesting to see if she does actually start brownies after the holidays. As for Izzy and Esme, apparently Sarah is working on them but they both have no interest in joining any clubs 🙄 pathetic excuse...they need to be told, you either go back to school or you join a club because you can’t go through your childhood not mixing with anyone else your own age! It’s not healthy!

Reactions: 29

View attachment 950077

ETA: looks like it’s definitely happening then:View attachment 950080
How is a baby scan the same thing? Are people selling their baby scans to strangers on the internet? No… and if they were they would be mental as well as Sarah

I actually think she wants the backlash and to get in the papers again. She seems to forgot that any News article about them seems to mention dropping the towel and leaving Jace on a beach though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She really does believe everyone is jealous of her and her pervy husband and her feral, bratty kids doesn't she. The stupid twit that she is. I would in no way swap my happiness with my faithful husband for her tit life. Oh and just to add I never had to sell my kids to get what I have in life 🙂
I would never want to swap my faithful husband of 40 years nor would I want to pimp out my children in any form and would think most people would be under the same opinion but if she wants to "love" her babe of a husband she is more than welcome to him and his cheating ways.

Reactions: 24
The one in York looks tacky from the outside. From a distance and if you didn't know what shop it actually was it could well be mistaken for a grotty massage parlor. 🙄
Where is the york one? We were thier in october and i didnt even think to look.

Reactions: 4
Fml that woman and throwing the word jealousy around everytime someone disagrees with her.

Sarah, listen carefully when I say I would never ever be jealous of an uneducated cretin like yourself.

I sleep soundly at night knowing my children have a great education and great friendship groups, a husband who doesn't prey on young vulnerable girls, and who has never cheated on me, let alone multiple times, and wonderful friends. I also have a lovely home, that's right a HOME. Not a poorly built house surrounded by pylons and a motorway, with duck all character and warmth to it.

Then only thing I might be jealous of is if you were waking up next to Henry Cavill. But let's face it, Creepy ain't no Henry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Feral filthy family how can you sleep soundly at night Lazy knowing that your spouse is a cheat and is making you look even more foolish than you are

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone with experience with a baby in a cast, do they have to be lead flat all the time? Or held? How would do they learn to eat, can they sit in a high chair? Would they need a specially adapted buggy? Sorry I’m just curious
Loads of videos on TikTok in regards to this

Reactions: 4
Morning Tattle - how is everyone this morning? Still jealous of Sarah and her grime filled family? 🤣
Only think I’m jealous of them right now is how they haven’t caught Covid with all the shopping they do. We’ve been down with it since Christmas Day, first son started, he obviously got it from working in retail, then youngest and myself got it. I haven’t seen my oldest son because obviously he can’t come near. Haven’t been anywhere or seen anyone this Christmas. But I sleep well knowing my children, even my adult boys, personals lives aren’t out there for the world to see,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Only think I’m jealous of them right now is how they haven’t caught Covid with all the shopping they do. We’ve been down with it since Christmas Day, first son started, he obviously got it from working in retail, then youngest and myself got it. I haven’t seen my oldest son because obviously he can’t come near. Haven’t been anywhere or seen anyone this Christmas. But I sleep well knowing my children, even my adult boys, personals lives aren’t out there for the world to see,
Just to quote myself. No one on our social media knows we have Covid either, only close family that need to know so they don’t call round, I know one friend on here so they may know now if they see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.